Wiki Posts
Search

ALTOONA RACEWAY FORUM

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2009, 11:16 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Originally Posted by gixxerman
I don't believe so Brian, the RAC is this weekend.
I ment next as in next weekend bro,not as in This Sat.and Sun.

Good luck Brad and all at the RAC!!!!! Im heading to Eldora, gotta love 200 plus Dirt late models at the World 100!!! Not to mention jello wrestling and skin to win contest in the camp ground! hehehehe!!!
Old 09-10-2009, 02:54 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default i think i can anwser this,,

Originally Posted by PADIRTLMJUNKIE
I ment next as in next weekend bro,not as in This Sat.and Sun.

Good luck Brad and all at the RAC!!!!! Im heading to Eldora, gotta love 200 plus Dirt late models at the World 100!!! Not to mention jello wrestling and skin to win contest in the camp ground! hehehehe!!!
you mean the weekend of the 26th? , the series starts then so probably not. i think the 1st race is at lost creek, so plan to get there!!!
Old 09-10-2009, 03:35 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Nighthawk
you mean the weekend of the 26th? , the series starts then so probably not. i think the 1st race is at lost creek, so plan to get there!!!
Issac, fairly sure we are racing a club race the 20th next week! I hope so, as Ill have my mod truck ready to run with Brent, Brad,Ed,Rob, and anyone else who is in. Will also be running slash.

As for the series, I have to be at family functions[football] on Saturday's so Im not thinking Ill make any Sat. RC road trips for the rest of the year. Our series race is in ? as it is for me.My nef's already pissed at me for missing this weekend to go out of town.lol!!!! Im out for the 3rd weekend next month as well. So It looks like I will hit all our races here at Altoona we got left minus the 10/16 weekend. Never know though. Hope to see ya before the snow fly's Issac...... Later....

Last edited by PADIRTLMJUNKIE; 09-10-2009 at 03:53 PM.
Old 09-10-2009, 05:44 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Nighthawk
I HOPE we are having reg. club races on the weekends along w/that Series. I will not be running the series basically there is no access. for the scooter at that new track and 2. Drums is too far for me to drive. I really want to race and not take those weeks off
Old 09-10-2009, 05:51 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default Next race

The next race at Altoona Raceway is on the 20th. So not this sunday, but next.

Race the day after the first points race? Points race is saturday (26th) at Lost Creek. Do you guys want a club race on the 27th?

Our race for the point series is on the 3rd of Oct.
Old 09-10-2009, 06:02 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Originally Posted by NeverATiteLine
I HOPE we are having reg. club races on the weekends along w/that Series. I will not be running the series basically there is no access. for the scooter at that new track and 2. Drums is too far for me to drive. I really want to race and not take those weeks off
brent,
if you are interetested in going to any of the series races we can meet up and i can take you there...just lmk
Old 09-10-2009, 06:03 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by robwike
The next race at Altoona Raceway is on the 20th. So not this sunday, but next.

Race the day after the first points race? Points race is saturday (26th) at Lost Creek. Do you guys want a club race on the 27th?

Our race for the point series is on the 3rd of Oct.
I will not be racing the series on the 26th due to lack of accessability so i would like to race the 27th
Old 09-10-2009, 06:09 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by PADIRTLMJUNKIE
Issac, fairly sure we are racing a club race the 20th next week! I hope so, as Ill have my mod truck ready to run with Brent, Brad,Ed,Rob, and anyone else who is in. Will also be running slash.

As for the series, I have to be at family functions[football] on Saturday's so Im not thinking Ill make any Sat. RC road trips for the rest of the year. Our series race is in ? as it is for me.My nef's already pissed at me for missing this weekend to go out of town.lol!!!! Im out for the 3rd weekend next month as well. So It looks like I will hit all our races here at Altoona we got left minus the 10/16 weekend. Never know though. Hope to see ya before the snow fly's Issac...... Later....
Brian get the T4 ready for action, gret news!
Old 09-10-2009, 06:14 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

brad,
you going to be hitting up the series races?
Old 09-10-2009, 08:21 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by morris
brad,
you going to be hitting up the series races?
Yes, but I'm in a wedding in Pittsburgh the weekend of October 17!
Old 09-10-2009, 09:29 PM
Tech Addict

I should be ready by then, just got my new bl and some new parts to replace the broke ones and worn out ones from the end of last year. Ill be waiting on by body to come in next week and do the rebuild and Im good to go. I just hope bowties and holeshots will be working cause I was going to get some goosebumps but ran out of my rc fund!!!lol
Old 09-11-2009, 07:41 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by NeverATiteLine
I will not be racing the series on the 26th due to lack of accessability so i would like to race the 27th
If you tell me you will come, even if it's only one time, I will do whatever it takes to make your trip to Lost Creek a fun one. I don't care what it takes! Please let me know what you would like in terms of accessability and it will be done!
Old 09-11-2009, 11:07 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by lcrc_raceway
If you tell me you will come, even if it's only one time, I will do whatever it takes to make your trip to Lost Creek a fun one. I don't care what it takes! Please let me know what you would like in terms of accessability and it will be done!
Hell if that's the case, have the food truck stocked up with the old "Surf and Turf". I'd settle for crab legs and a Filet!!!!!! Lol!!!!
Old 09-11-2009, 11:14 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Brad give me a call got ? for you. thanks
Old 09-11-2009, 01:55 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default Altoona Raceway T shirt contest

Well, I wanted to have a Logo design contest for our new T-shirts.

I only received one entry. Thank you JD. I spoke with them and explained that I really couldn't have a "Contest" with only one entry. They understand, and JD will get a free T-shirt for his efforts.

The shirts are going to be made next week, and will be ready before the Points Race at Lost Creek. I would love to see all of Altoona's racers wearing them.

I would like anyone that wants one or two to post here. I need to know how many and what sizes.

Shirt will be a black T, with the logo (in white) on the back. Price for the shirt, no matter what size will be $15.00. They can do Small to XXXXL.

Money can be collected when I see you. Shirts must be paid for (at printer)by the 20th, pick up is the 22nd.

Help show your support for the raceway and wear your new shirt at Lost Creek.

Thank you all.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.