R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Old 10-11-2007, 09:45 AM   #1366
Tech Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCeNuTz View Post
It is not the charger just a wire with a tamya connector on one end and 2 banana plugs on the other.

Mac, if I make it tonight will you tune my motors?

iCeNuTz
Yes I will do your motors. I want to know what kind of charger because I may have a plug you need.
MacTheKnife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 11:24 AM   #1367
Tech Adept

Integy http://www.integy.com/cgi-bin/webc.c...22107238104.d2

If I don't make it down tonight, not sure yet, I will be there early tomorrow if someone don't mind giving them a cut. It sucks living an hour away.

Thanks!!
Old 10-11-2007, 12:48 PM   #1368
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to NeverATiteLine Send a message via Yahoo to NeverATiteLine

I will be there by 5 tomorrow also. I am not 100% sure if i will be there tonight....i would like to be but, SHE might have other plans
Old 10-11-2007, 12:52 PM   #1369
Tech Master

Quote:
Integy http://www.integy.com/cgi-bin/webc.c...22107238104.d2

If I don't make it down tonight, not sure yet, I will be there early tomorrow if someone don't mind giving them a cut. It sucks living an hour away.

Thanks!!
Greg, watch your public questions about certain things like cutting coms because as you can see Brentmatter allready responded to you comm cutting call and I would imagine Strittsplatter polices this very forum for posts like these! As far as MacTheMouth goes, if you let him cut it you will never hear the end of it. As I'm sure you noticed last Friday night thats all Mac talked about "Blah Blah Blah you remember how I cut your comm last year?" I'm just trying to look out for you Gregy, please take heed. Personally I would not let any of the three I just mentioned cut a peice of wood for me, let alone a comm!
gixxerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 01:06 PM   #1370
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

yea i will be deifinately be looking at getting the new tekin r1 when it hits the hobby shops...

no doubt........................
morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 01:06 PM   #1371
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

brad,
sorry i post to much.........................
morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 01:09 PM   #1372
Tech Adept

Hi Brad! I appreciate the concern and looking out for my best interest. I also appreciate that as of right now, i may be the only person on this forum you have not said anything bad about. Should I be proud of that or concerned?

iCeNuTz
Old 10-11-2007, 01:10 PM   #1373
Tech Adept

I will be ready for tomorrow as right now I am cycling batteries and sticking alligator clips on my privates!

I am in the market for a batteries/motor case. Just for a few packs and a few motors, anyone know of any good and or cheap ones that I may like? I would like one that holds both together like brad's fanny pack that holds his ass cream and KY.

iCeNuTz
Old 10-11-2007, 01:20 PM   #1374
Tech Master

Quote:
Hi Brad! I appreciate the concern and looking out for my best interest. I also appreciate that as of right now, i may be the only person on this forum you have not said anything bad about. Should I be proud of that or concerned?

iCeNuTz
Greg, You are my mentor and I would never bash you! At least not until you true up some tires for me and hook up Joey with that pair of IcE SkAtEs!

Morris, keep it rollin baby, I was concerned for your transmitter hand not cramping from all the typing on race night!
Old 10-11-2007, 01:23 PM   #1375
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerman View Post
Greg, You are my mentor and I would never bash you! At least not until you true up some tires for me and hook up Joey with that pair of IcE SkAtEs!

Morris, keep it rollin baby, I was concerned for your transmitter hand not cramping from all the typing on race night!
Sounds good! If you don't mind, since I don't need anything from you right now I will continue to bash you indefinitely. OK?

IceNuTz
Old 10-11-2007, 01:26 PM   #1376
Tech Master

Quote:
Sounds good! If you don't mind, since I don't need anything from you right now I will continue to bash you indefinitely. OK?

IceNuTz

WoRd
Old 10-11-2007, 02:04 PM   #1377
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Ed
I think I will try one lighter spring all around and 2.5 lighter oil all around. There should be an advantage with a lighter car as long as the tires hook up.

Forman
The Maxamps 6000 lipo is the same size as a 6 cell, but weighs 297 grams compared to a 6 cell at 425 grams or so. Like you said, I planned on trying lighter springs and oil all around.

C.R.
lovell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 02:48 PM   #1378
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovell View Post
Ed
I think I will try one lighter spring all around and 2.5 lighter oil all around. There should be an advantage with a lighter car as long as the tires hook up.

Forman
The Maxamps 6000 lipo is the same size as a 6 cell, but weighs 297 grams compared to a 6 cell at 425 grams or so. Like you said, I planned on trying lighter springs and oil all around.

C.R.

C.R. will you be running scale again next year and if so will be the losi?
Old 10-11-2007, 04:11 PM   #1379
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

CR , i do plan on running indoor this winter !! the reason i asked about the lrp is i think i may go that route too . lrp sphere comp with a 6.5 motor of some kind . most likely lipo to boot . set up sounds like it will be fun ! I think i am going to experiment also when i get around to it .
pipester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 05:04 PM   #1380
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Brad- Yes, I plan on racing scale with my 8ight. The only things I plan on doing are:aluminum bearing inserts, losi front/rear pivots, some new plastics, a new body and race. No major work needed to have the 8ight ready for next year.

Jim- Sounds good. I have had good luck with the different LRP's I have owned. I have the Orion 7.5 with lipo. I have a feeling the 6.5 will be toooo much motor for me. I saw some of the 6.5's with 6 cells and they look wicked fast. With the lower weight and lipo the T4 indoors should be fast.
lovell is offline   Reply With Quote