R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-02-2011, 10:51 PM   #9031
Tech Adept
 
HimotoRicer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Altoona
Posts: 166
Default dirt dirt dirt

Rob or Jim, I think I may have found about 15 ton of Sinking Valley clay dirt that needs hauled out. If you need this let me know. Guy built a house and it is left over. I will ask what he wants to do with it.
__________________
TEAM NUMNUTZ DRIVER #42
Losi Rockstar XXX 2x4 SCT
Himoto Racing 1/8 Vega 8 Buggy built for punishment well hope so!! LOL!!
Himoto Racing 1/8 RXT-1 .28 8 port modded motor (under construction)
Mugen Seiki 1/8 MBX6 (secret electronics, hahahaha)
HimotoRicer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 03:30 AM   #9032
Tech Addict
 
revoluv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 547
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HimotoRicer View Post
Rob or Jim, I think I may have found about 15 ton of Sinking Valley clay dirt that needs hauled out. If you need this let me know. Guy built a house and it is left over. I will ask what he wants to do with it.


Yes,find out if we can go look at it first,some poeple get their dirt mixed up and I would just like to see it first!!!Give me a call Gabe,today sometime!!!
__________________
"A bad day with R/C is better than a good day without it"
Team Academy GV2 PRO
Losi Xcelorin 6400
Spectrum!!!
revoluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 04:21 PM   #9033
Tech Addict
 
revoluv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 547
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HimotoRicer View Post
Check it out!! Not to shabby in my own opinion.


Nice Job Gabe!!!..It looks like a PRO did it!!!!!!!.It looks to nice to get dirty.
__________________
"A bad day with R/C is better than a good day without it"
Team Academy GV2 PRO
Losi Xcelorin 6400
Spectrum!!!
revoluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 11:22 AM   #9034
Tech Regular
 
Sportin' Wood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Somerset, PA
Posts: 301
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HimotoRicer View Post
I am going to take it to McC's in March to see what I can do with it. Very smooth to run, smoother then the blitz.
Gabe,
Decide on McCollough's date yet? This Sat. is Trophy race (March 12th).
Ty & I would like to try it out also & good to see some familiar faces.
I'm running the HPI Blitz now & Ty has his Escale, but needs some parts yet, hopefully be here in time to run this Saturday. Keep us in mind if ya decide to run, Thanks.

Anyone hear from Rob lately ? Hope all is well with him & can't wait till 2011 season. Jim, track changes have Tyler drooling Itching to scream his new E-Truggy down that straight away

PS. Guys, keep an eye on RT. 281 thread, track is only 5 miles away from us & would be great to see some of you guys down this way (alittle over an hour drive) from Altoona via Rte. 219 to Rte. 281 across from Friedens airport.
Sportin' Wood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 12:18 PM   #9035
Tech Addict
 
revoluv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 547
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HimotoRicer View Post
Rob or Jim, I think I may have found about 15 ton of Sinking Valley clay dirt that needs hauled out. If you need this let me know. Guy built a house and it is left over. I will ask what he wants to do with it.


Gabe,get ahold of me when you want to go look at the dirt you have been talking about.Im sure if its a clay mix we should be able to use it.Maybe we can take a trip there this week!!
__________________
"A bad day with R/C is better than a good day without it"
Team Academy GV2 PRO
Losi Xcelorin 6400
Spectrum!!!
revoluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 12:39 PM   #9036
Tech Addict
 
revoluv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 547
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportin' Wood View Post
Gabe,
Decide on McCollough's date yet? This Sat. is Trophy race (March 12th).
Ty & I would like to try it out also & good to see some familiar faces.
I'm running the HPI Blitz now & Ty has his Escale, but needs some parts yet, hopefully be here in time to run this Saturday. Keep us in mind if ya decide to run, Thanks.

Anyone hear from Rob lately ? Hope all is well with him & can't wait till 2011 season. Jim, track changes have Tyler drooling Itching to scream his new E-Truggy down that straight away

PS. Guys, keep an eye on RT. 281 thread, track is only 5 miles away from us & would be great to see some of you guys down this way (alittle over an hour drive) from Altoona via Rte. 219 to Rte. 281 across from Friedens airport.



Hey bud,whats happinin!!! I am SO ready to start the track layout,but this [email protected]#ty weather is putting a hold on things.I was actually going to be there today if it didnt rain but Owell!!! I really do have high hopes for the track this year and would LOVE to have EVERYONE back and have some GREAT racing on a competitive track layout!! I am really pulling for wider lanes so we can get 8-9 buggies racing, and 6-7 truggies racing were there is enough room to pass and go head-2-head if thats the case.
As far as Mccolloughs,I would be up for racing my Losi SC if you all decide to go.Let me know whats going down!!! Is that track your talking about,that one in Renoyldsville,PA? Can you run 8scale nitro there also?
__________________
"A bad day with R/C is better than a good day without it"
Team Academy GV2 PRO
Losi Xcelorin 6400
Spectrum!!!
revoluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 02:23 PM   #9037
Tech Regular
 
Sportin' Wood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Somerset, PA
Posts: 301
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by revoluv View Post
Is that track your talking about,that one in Renoyldsville,PA? Can you run 8scale nitro there also?
Jim,
No that's "HOTROD Hobbies" thread, his hijacking of alot of other track forums has kinda caused some stir with regulars to these tracks.
The thread I'm referring to is RT281 Raceway, Ty & I are hoping he can make a bit of a go of it, due to it's location to us. Get some extra practice time in & he wants to run Saturday's, which I hope you still will run Sunday's ?
Check out the post & hope I don't upset anyone advertising on your thread, around here (Somerset) everyone just seems to want to bash & if they'd just give racing a try they'd get hooked & more interested in your lap times & tuning your vehicle.
Thanks
Eric
Sportin' Wood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 05:23 PM   #9038
Tech Addict
 
revoluv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 547
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportin' Wood View Post
Jim,
No that's "HOTROD Hobbies" thread, his hijacking of alot of other track forums has kinda caused some stir with regulars to these tracks.
The thread I'm referring to is RT281 Raceway, Ty & I are hoping he can make a bit of a go of it, due to it's location to us. Get some extra practice time in & he wants to run Saturday's, which I hope you still will run Sunday's ?
Check out the post & hope I don't upset anyone advertising on your thread, around here (Somerset) everyone just seems to want to bash & if they'd just give racing a try they'd get hooked & more interested in your lap times & tuning your vehicle.
Thanks
Eric


Yeah,I see what you mean.The way I look at it is everyone has a right to go were ever they want.Like I said,I wanna try to help make Altoona a BIGGER and better place to race.I think its great that more tracks are coming about but I dont agree with them getting on another tracks forum and advertising.
As far as I know,we will be racing Sundays this year.I know what you mean about poeple bashing at the tracks.I definitly let new members know that we DO NOT BASH on our track.They dont seem to understand that it takes time to build the jumps up and sweep the track for a smooth surface for the races.It only takes about 2 hours for the Monster trucks to tear the hell out of jumps and destroy the outer plastic pipe barrier!!! Then it takes a few days to fix everything.Anyway,Its pretty cool that you will have a track close to you but I hope that you guys dont become strangers @ Altoona!!!!
__________________
"A bad day with R/C is better than a good day without it"
Team Academy GV2 PRO
Losi Xcelorin 6400
Spectrum!!!
revoluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 06:27 PM   #9039
Tech Regular
 
Sportin' Wood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Somerset, PA
Posts: 301
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Altoona, no stranger place to be, buddy

Ty & I + some extras are gonna be makin' the trip everytime we can.
(the "BOSS" wifey even likes it up there) DAMN MALL, but all's good.
Sportin' Wood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 10:41 PM   #9040
Tech Adept
 
HimotoRicer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Altoona
Posts: 166
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportin' Wood View Post
Gabe,
Decide on McCollough's date yet? This Sat. is Trophy race (March 12th).
Ty & I would like to try it out also & good to see some familiar faces.
I'm running the HPI Blitz now & Ty has his Escale, but needs some parts yet, hopefully be here in time to run this Saturday. Keep us in mind if ya decide to run, Thanks.

Anyone hear from Rob lately ? Hope all is well with him & can't wait till 2011 season. Jim, track changes have Tyler drooling Itching to scream his new E-Truggy down that straight away

PS. Guys, keep an eye on RT. 281 thread, track is only 5 miles away from us & would be great to see some of you guys down this way (alittle over an hour drive) from Altoona via Rte. 219 to Rte. 281 across from Friedens airport.
Did not set a date yet on the trip to McC's. I will see what my plans are for this weekend. I will keep you posted and see whats up.
__________________
TEAM NUMNUTZ DRIVER #42
Losi Rockstar XXX 2x4 SCT
Himoto Racing 1/8 Vega 8 Buggy built for punishment well hope so!! LOL!!
Himoto Racing 1/8 RXT-1 .28 8 port modded motor (under construction)
Mugen Seiki 1/8 MBX6 (secret electronics, hahahaha)
HimotoRicer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 10:42 PM   #9041
Tech Adept
 
HimotoRicer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Altoona
Posts: 166
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by revoluv View Post
Gabe,get ahold of me when you want to go look at the dirt you have been talking about.Im sure if its a clay mix we should be able to use it.Maybe we can take a trip there this week!!
I bet all that dirt looks pretty white right now.. LOL!!! I will call you tomorrow when I get home. We can go this week sometime to see if its what we want. I will get a hold of Toby to see when we can head up there.
__________________
TEAM NUMNUTZ DRIVER #42
Losi Rockstar XXX 2x4 SCT
Himoto Racing 1/8 Vega 8 Buggy built for punishment well hope so!! LOL!!
Himoto Racing 1/8 RXT-1 .28 8 port modded motor (under construction)
Mugen Seiki 1/8 MBX6 (secret electronics, hahahaha)
HimotoRicer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 06:52 AM   #9042
Tech Addict
 
revoluv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 547
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportin' Wood View Post
Altoona, no stranger place to be, buddy

Ty & I + some extras are gonna be makin' the trip everytime we can.
(the "BOSS" wifey even likes it up there) DAMN MALL, but all's good.



Well Im glad to see you will make it here anytime you can.Its alot of fun racing with you guys!!!!
__________________
"A bad day with R/C is better than a good day without it"
Team Academy GV2 PRO
Losi Xcelorin 6400
Spectrum!!!
revoluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 06:54 AM   #9043
Tech Addict
 
revoluv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 547
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HimotoRicer View Post
I bet all that dirt looks pretty white right now.. LOL!!! I will call you tomorrow when I get home. We can go this week sometime to see if its what we want. I will get a hold of Toby to see when we can head up there.



This damn snow has gotta goooooo!!!.Yes,give me a call and we will go this week sometime!!!! I would like to make a trip to Mcc. also whenever you wanna go.
__________________
"A bad day with R/C is better than a good day without it"
Team Academy GV2 PRO
Losi Xcelorin 6400
Spectrum!!!
revoluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 08:58 PM   #9044
Tech Adept
 
HimotoRicer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Altoona
Posts: 166
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by revoluv View Post
This damn snow has gotta goooooo!!!.Yes,give me a call and we will go this week sometime!!!! I would like to make a trip to Mcc. also whenever you wanna go.
we are talking about going Saturday. If we don't go this Saturday it will be on the 26th for sure.
__________________
TEAM NUMNUTZ DRIVER #42
Losi Rockstar XXX 2x4 SCT
Himoto Racing 1/8 Vega 8 Buggy built for punishment well hope so!! LOL!!
Himoto Racing 1/8 RXT-1 .28 8 port modded motor (under construction)
Mugen Seiki 1/8 MBX6 (secret electronics, hahahaha)
HimotoRicer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 03:51 AM   #9045
Tech Addict
 
revoluv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 547
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

That sounds good!!!!Either day will work for me. Im sure it will be to [email protected]#ty outside to race those days anyway!!!!!.





Quote:
Originally Posted by HimotoRicer View Post
we are talking about going Saturday. If we don't go this Saturday it will be on the 26th for sure.
__________________
"A bad day with R/C is better than a good day without it"
Team Academy GV2 PRO
Losi Xcelorin 6400
Spectrum!!!
revoluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ALTOONA RACEWAY 1/10 SCALE ELECTRIC TROPHY RACE gixxerman Racing Forum 2 08-13-2008 03:17 PM
R/C Pilots Welsome at the Altoona Raceway - Altoona, PA Reznor88 RC Flight 0 01-14-2008 06:11 PM
SPECIAL EVENTS COMING AT THE ALTOONA RACEWAY - ALTOONA, PA Reznor88 Racing Forum 1 01-14-2008 06:10 PM
SPECIAL EVENTS COMING AT THE ALTOONA RACEWAY - ALTOONA, PA Reznor88 Electric On-Road 0 01-06-2008 05:27 PM
altoona raceway morris Racing Forum 0 05-26-2007 09:13 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 01:06 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net