R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-14-2010, 04:21 AM   #8896
Tech Adept
 
HimotoRicer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Altoona
Posts: 166
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by revoluv View Post
Is there any count on how many for this weekends Turkey race?Im in for nitro and E buggy and 4x4 slash if we get enough!.Gabe did you get any knew parts for your buggy?I heard you did pretty good at Lostcreeks last race,Good Job?Will you and Josh make it out sunday?
Got the ordered parts here, but I am getting titanium drive cups made for it, with a little modification to them. Looks like next year for the buggy, unless we go at it on a practice day! I will also have a nitro truggy ready for next year. Will be there Sunday. Josh will have his 4x4 there also.
__________________
TEAM NUMNUTZ DRIVER #42
Losi Rockstar XXX 2x4 SCT
Himoto Racing 1/8 Vega 8 Buggy built for punishment well hope so!! LOL!!
Himoto Racing 1/8 RXT-1 .28 8 port modded motor (under construction)
Mugen Seiki 1/8 MBX6 (secret electronics, hahahaha)
HimotoRicer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 07:45 AM   #8897
Tech Addict
 
revoluv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 547
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HimotoRicer View Post
Got the ordered parts here, but I am getting titanium drive cups made for it, with a little modification to them. Looks like next year for the buggy, unless we go at it on a practice day! I will also have a nitro truggy ready for next year. Will be there Sunday. Josh will have his 4x4 there also.




Great havnt seen u guys in a while.....see u at the track
__________________
"A bad day with R/C is better than a good day without it"
Team Academy GV2 PRO
Losi Xcelorin 6400
Spectrum!!!
revoluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 08:04 AM   #8898
Tech Fanatic
 
robwike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 753
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

track is in really good shape. weather is nice, not even real chilly. Come on out.

Today will be the last day for your contributions to the Christmas Carol drive. Toys or cash can be donated. I will be dropping the stuff off to the radio station first part of December. Dig deep guys, we all had a wonderful year, lets help families that havent.....
__________________
Altoonaraceway.net - Central PA's Finest in R/C Offroad racing !
robwike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 04:55 PM   #8899
Tech Addict
 
revoluv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 547
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Had a really good time today.It was nice to see some knew faces also.I have to say the Altoona Raceway has got alot of knew members this season.People that are egar to learn the hobby inside and out!Gabe and Josh were a great contribution to the track this year and they came along way,Goodjob guys!!Got off to a bumpy start this season with a little drama but you cant please everyone!!!Next year will be awesome and I cant wait for spring already!!!
__________________
"A bad day with R/C is better than a good day without it"
Team Academy GV2 PRO
Losi Xcelorin 6400
Spectrum!!!
revoluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 05:07 PM   #8900
Tech Adept
 
HimotoRicer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Altoona
Posts: 166
Default

The 2x4 is tweaked in now. Played with the new setup after the race. Thanks Jarsh.
__________________
TEAM NUMNUTZ DRIVER #42
Losi Rockstar XXX 2x4 SCT
Himoto Racing 1/8 Vega 8 Buggy built for punishment well hope so!! LOL!!
Himoto Racing 1/8 RXT-1 .28 8 port modded motor (under construction)
Mugen Seiki 1/8 MBX6 (secret electronics, hahahaha)
HimotoRicer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 05:10 PM   #8901
Tech Adept
 
HimotoRicer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Altoona
Posts: 166
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by revoluv View Post
Had a really good time today.It was nice to see some knew faces also.I have to say the Altoona Raceway has got alot of knew members this season.People that are egar to learn the hobby inside and out!Gabe and Josh were a great contribution to the track this year and they came along way,Goodjob guys!!Got off to a bumpy start this season with a little drama but you cant please everyone!!!Next year will be awesome and I cant wait for spring already!!!
thanks 4 showing up jimmy boy. had fun, we will get together and hit up a few indoor tracks this winter.
__________________
TEAM NUMNUTZ DRIVER #42
Losi Rockstar XXX 2x4 SCT
Himoto Racing 1/8 Vega 8 Buggy built for punishment well hope so!! LOL!!
Himoto Racing 1/8 RXT-1 .28 8 port modded motor (under construction)
Mugen Seiki 1/8 MBX6 (secret electronics, hahahaha)
HimotoRicer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 03:17 AM   #8902
Tech Addict
 
revoluv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 547
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HimotoRicer View Post
thanks 4 showing up jimmy boy. had fun, we will get together and hit up a few indoor tracks this winter.



OYeah!I have a blast everytime I race with you guys...Goodtimes!!Yes,We will hit up Mccoulloghs indoor track.Doug (owner) is one of the nicest guys you would ever meet! I know Matt Dzaibo goes there sometimes too,so we can all get together for a ROADTRIP!!!!! I will stay in touch this winter cause I wanna see that little one grow up to be a racer!
__________________
"A bad day with R/C is better than a good day without it"
Team Academy GV2 PRO
Losi Xcelorin 6400
Spectrum!!!
revoluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 08:17 PM   #8903
Tech Regular
 
Sportin' Wood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Somerset, PA
Posts: 301
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

To Rob, Jim & Toona Crew
Tyler & I would like to thank you all for some good times up at Altoona Raceway!
Sorry we couldn't make it this past weekend, repairs still needed (surprise) & was celebrating Ty's 16th birthday. Looking forward to 2011 season & any track modifications up there. Maybe santa will bring a Easy-up !!!!
Winter projects: Truggy w/electric conversion, Blitz or SC10, custom painted matching bodies, 1/8 buggy overhaul against stupid breakdowns.

"Falcon Raceway" in Washington, PA. is a real nice indoor track w/dirt, think they're gonna run on Sunday's 1/10th scale + New indoor carpeted track in Trafford, PA. (close to Monroeville/Murrysville) according to "PT Raceway" website 1/8 scale racing (could be interesting). Offroad Friday's ???

Take care & have a safe WINTER season.
Sportin' Wood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 06:00 PM   #8904
Tech Adept
 
cougarcruisin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: DuBois, PA
Posts: 134
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to cougarcruisin
Default

Anyone selling any nitro 1/8 scales?? I'm looking to do the slash spec that I have but I'd like to get into nitro or electric 1/8 scale buggy or truggy.

Shoot me a PM or email cougarcruisin @gmail.com

Thanks!

EDIT NEVERMIND:::: FOUND A RC THANKS TO ALL WHO REPLIED!

Last edited by cougarcruisin; 11-20-2010 at 04:45 PM.
cougarcruisin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 06:14 PM   #8905
Tech Regular
 
TTO1 Racr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 454
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default for sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougarcruisin View Post
Anyone selling any nitro 1/8 scales?? I'm looking to do the slash spec that I have but I'd like to get into nitro or electric 1/8 scale buggy or truggy.

Shoot me a PM or email cougarcruisin @gmail.com

Thanks!
I have a 1/8 electric buggy for sale. pm me for details.Thanks.
__________________
My Sponsors: Tekin Electronics|JConcepts|JDigga R/C Racing|LJC Computers LLC|Tekno R/C USA|Boca Bearings|Venom Group International|Atomik R/C|Fatal Attractions|
TTO1 Racr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 07:46 PM   #8906
Tech Champion
 
jmackani's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Shippensburg
Posts: 5,604
Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougarcruisin View Post
Anyone selling any nitro 1/8 scales?? I'm looking to do the slash spec that I have but I'd like to get into nitro or electric 1/8 scale buggy or truggy.

Shoot me a PM or email cougarcruisin @gmail.com

Thanks!
Go back a page, CR is selling a killer mugen buggy.
jmackani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 12:00 AM   #8907
Tech Addict
 
revoluv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 547
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportin' Wood View Post
To Rob, Jim & Toona Crew
Tyler & I would like to thank you all for some good times up at Altoona Raceway!
Sorry we couldn't make it this past weekend, repairs still needed (surprise) & was celebrating Ty's 16th birthday. Looking forward to 2011 season & any track modifications up there. Maybe santa will bring a Easy-up !!!!
Winter projects: Truggy w/electric conversion, Blitz or SC10, custom painted matching bodies, 1/8 buggy overhaul against stupid breakdowns.

"Falcon Raceway" in Washington, PA. is a real nice indoor track w/dirt, think they're gonna run on Sunday's 1/10th scale + New indoor carpeted track in Trafford, PA. (close to Monroeville/Murrysville) according to "PT Raceway" website 1/8 scale racing (could be interesting). Offroad Friday's ???

Take care & have a safe WINTER season.




It was great having you guys this year......Its always great to see some positive racers out there!!!!...The track is going to be the whole length of the property next year......We were gonna put a oval track but not to many oval racers around.I know just from the turn out at LCRC and asking racers that everyone would much rather have a bigger 1/8 scale track.I am gonna keep those tracks in mind for the winter and also Mccoullughs has a nice indoor track if you ever are down that way!!!Thanks again guys for a great season and look forward to seeing you in the spring!!!
__________________
"A bad day with R/C is better than a good day without it"
Team Academy GV2 PRO
Losi Xcelorin 6400
Spectrum!!!
revoluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 01:18 AM   #8908
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Altoona, Pa
Posts: 678
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

Mugen E-scale for sale

MBX6 nitro converted to an electric
Associated center diff with plastic spur
Mugen aluminum rear hubs
Mugen aluminum front upper arm holder
Losi battery tray
Losi receiver box
m2c rear chassis brace
R/C monster motor mount

Has a fresh rebuild for an indoor track

Asking 300.00

pm me if interested

C.R.
lovell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 06:29 AM   #8909
Tech Addict
 
NeverATiteLine's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Gallitzin, PA
Posts: 580
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to NeverATiteLine Send a message via Yahoo to NeverATiteLine
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovell View Post
Mugen E-scale for sale

MBX6 nitro converted to an electric
Associated center diff with plastic spur
Mugen aluminum rear hubs
Mugen aluminum front upper arm holder
Losi battery tray
Losi receiver box
m2c rear chassis brace
R/C monster motor mount

Has a fresh rebuild for an indoor track

Asking 300.00

pm me if interested

C.R.

ill take it if u still have it
__________________
MBX6-ECO
The 4 most famous words in motor sports: SECURITY TO THE PITS!!!
NeverATiteLine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 01:43 PM   #8910
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Altoona, Pa
Posts: 678
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

it's yours...look at your pm's...

C.R.
lovell is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ALTOONA RACEWAY 1/10 SCALE ELECTRIC TROPHY RACE gixxerman Racing Forum 2 08-13-2008 03:17 PM
R/C Pilots Welsome at the Altoona Raceway - Altoona, PA Reznor88 RC Flight 0 01-14-2008 06:11 PM
SPECIAL EVENTS COMING AT THE ALTOONA RACEWAY - ALTOONA, PA Reznor88 Racing Forum 1 01-14-2008 06:10 PM
SPECIAL EVENTS COMING AT THE ALTOONA RACEWAY - ALTOONA, PA Reznor88 Electric On-Road 0 01-06-2008 05:27 PM
altoona raceway morris Racing Forum 0 05-26-2007 09:13 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 02:55 PM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net