R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-02-2010, 09:24 AM   #8761
Tech Master
 
scrapsz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Irwin, PA
Posts: 1,563
Trader Rating: 98 (100%+)
Default

Cool...looking forward to seeing you guys again.

BTW, if anyone has a NIB set of white buggy wheels collecting dust you'd like to get rid of, pls bring them to the track. I have a NIB Storm CL-1 Adv Pro buggy I am building to sell. I have a NIB set of Panther tires..just no wheels.

Also, I have a few nitro engines I am selling...
Novarossi Plus 21-5, NIB, bag still sealed - Asking $250
Novarossi BS-21SB, smooth 5 port with awesome top end, great condition with around 2 gals - Asking $150
Got a few tuned pipe sets as well, will bring them along.
scrapsz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 11:36 AM   #8762
Tech Addict
 
revoluv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 547
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

60% chance tonight and 40% for tomorrow of rain so we will c what happens.Keep your fingers crossed!!!
__________________
"A bad day with R/C is better than a good day without it"
Team Academy GV2 PRO
Losi Xcelorin 6400
Spectrum!!!
revoluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 03:29 PM   #8763
Tech Addict
 
revoluv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 547
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Thank God I picked up my old hobby of tattooing,seems how winter is coming and all!Its bad enough when it rains but when its snowing and its 20 below that really sucks.Hopefully we will be in the clear tomorrow!!!
__________________
"A bad day with R/C is better than a good day without it"
Team Academy GV2 PRO
Losi Xcelorin 6400
Spectrum!!!
revoluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 05:45 PM   #8764
Tech Master
 
scrapsz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Irwin, PA
Posts: 1,563
Trader Rating: 98 (100%+)
Default

Pls post on the status of the weather in the AM. I have a 2hr drive, I would hate to make the trek up there if its a mud pit. I dont mind a damp track, but mud is for CORR and Savages...not truggies or buggies.

If its after say 9AM, pls call or send me a text to 412 817 8004

Thanks,
Scott
scrapsz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 04:08 AM   #8765
Tech Regular
 
TTO1 Racr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 454
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default NEW BODY!!!!!!

Hey guys. My Jammin body just got painted last night.It has a few mistakes but I don't care it's still awesome. Just please don't call it the bannana wagon. http://www.rctech.net/forum/painting...ushing-25.html
__________________
My Sponsors: Tekin Electronics|JConcepts|JDigga R/C Racing|LJC Computers LLC|Tekno R/C USA|Boca Bearings|Venom Group International|Atomik R/C|Fatal Attractions|
TTO1 Racr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 04:11 AM   #8766
Tech Master
 
scrapsz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Irwin, PA
Posts: 1,563
Trader Rating: 98 (100%+)
Default

Forecast doesn't look too good and we already got some rain here in the Pittsburgh area. If I was local I'd take the chance however I have a 2hr drive each way. With that said, I'm going to pass on racing today.
scrapsz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 06:40 AM   #8767
Tech Addict
 
revoluv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 547
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Forecast is great!!!!!Weather broke up so no rain!!!!
__________________
"A bad day with R/C is better than a good day without it"
Team Academy GV2 PRO
Losi Xcelorin 6400
Spectrum!!!
revoluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 06:41 AM   #8768
Tech Addict
 
revoluv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 547
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Sun is shining and the rain broke up over Pitts.Hope to see everyone at the track!!!!
__________________
"A bad day with R/C is better than a good day without it"
Team Academy GV2 PRO
Losi Xcelorin 6400
Spectrum!!!
revoluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 06:44 AM   #8769
Tech Addict
 
revoluv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 547
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTO1 Racr View Post
Hey guys. My Jammin body just got painted last night.It has a few mistakes but I don't care it's still awesome. Just please don't call it the bannana wagon. http://www.rctech.net/forum/painting...ushing-25.html




I clicked on the blue highlight and its saying page not found!Im guessing its yellow?
__________________
"A bad day with R/C is better than a good day without it"
Team Academy GV2 PRO
Losi Xcelorin 6400
Spectrum!!!
revoluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 06:53 AM   #8770
Tech Fanatic
 
robwike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 753
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Track is in great shape. Weather is looking great. Should be a good day for racing. Hope to see you all here.
__________________
Altoonaraceway.net - Central PA's Finest in R/C Offroad racing !
robwike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 06:35 PM   #8771
Tech Regular
 
TTO1 Racr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 454
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Qoute

Quote:
Originally Posted by revoluv View Post
I clicked on the blue highlight and its saying page not found!Im guessing its yellow?
Sorry about that just now got back from racing.It's in the painting forums under paint monster airbrushing.
__________________
My Sponsors: Tekin Electronics|JConcepts|JDigga R/C Racing|LJC Computers LLC|Tekno R/C USA|Boca Bearings|Venom Group International|Atomik R/C|Fatal Attractions|
TTO1 Racr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 01:41 PM   #8772
Tech Elite
 
RCCARTMAN's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Shippensburg PA
Posts: 4,067
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Thumbs up

HI ROB, THIS IS ROBIN FROM G'S. WE HAVEN'T RECEIVED THE PAPERWORK YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO SEND US FROM THE RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE CHARITY BENEFIT. WE ARE GETTING READY TO GATHER PAPERWORK FOR THE END OF THE YEAR AND HOPE YOU CAN SEND THEM SOON.
HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON.

THANKS!
__________________
G's R/C Raceway www.gsrc.us Shippensburg PA 17257 (717)530-5200 Thanks for your support. Looking for Region 2 Racing? http://region2racing.com
RCCARTMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 05:00 PM   #8773
Tech Apprentice
 
maya butreax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Cresson, PA
Posts: 64
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

I didn't spot any mistakes on the Banana Wagon (I had to JD). Some people are awesome with the airbrush.

Thanks Rob and Jim for a fun first half of a day yesterday. The second half of the day (after I got home) ended up sucking though.

When was practice going to be this week? I don't remember.

Last edited by maya butreax; 10-04-2010 at 05:46 PM.
maya butreax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 05:48 PM   #8774
Tech Regular
 
TTO1 Racr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 454
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Mistakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by maya butreax View Post
I didn't spot any mistakes on the Banana Wagon (I had to JD). Some people are awesome with the airbrush.
The only real mistake he made was that the blue and violet were supposed to glow and payed the extra money to make it glow in the dark. The neons did though.
__________________
My Sponsors: Tekin Electronics|JConcepts|JDigga R/C Racing|LJC Computers LLC|Tekno R/C USA|Boca Bearings|Venom Group International|Atomik R/C|Fatal Attractions|
TTO1 Racr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 05:57 PM   #8775
Tech Adept
 
HimotoRicer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Altoona
Posts: 166
Default Track Pix

Check these out pix from 10-3-2010 Altoona Raceway

http://radiocontrolforums.com/forum/...hp?topic=171.0
HimotoRicer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ALTOONA RACEWAY 1/10 SCALE ELECTRIC TROPHY RACE gixxerman Racing Forum 2 08-13-2008 03:17 PM
R/C Pilots Welsome at the Altoona Raceway - Altoona, PA Reznor88 RC Flight 0 01-14-2008 06:11 PM
SPECIAL EVENTS COMING AT THE ALTOONA RACEWAY - ALTOONA, PA Reznor88 Racing Forum 1 01-14-2008 06:10 PM
SPECIAL EVENTS COMING AT THE ALTOONA RACEWAY - ALTOONA, PA Reznor88 Electric On-Road 0 01-06-2008 05:27 PM
altoona raceway morris Racing Forum 0 05-26-2007 09:13 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 07:16 PM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net