R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Old 06-16-2010, 04:22 AM   #7951
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

It might be a good idea to get an idea on here as to who is going to run on what days. Myself and the boys can run both.
jmackani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 07:11 AM   #7952
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by robwike View Post
Rain is over, RACE is on! 1pm start time, with a Driver's meeting at 12:45pm.
HI ROB, THIS IS ROBIN. WE WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A DONATION FOR YOUR RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE CHARITY EVENT. YOU SAID EARLIER ABOUT DONATING R/C PRODUCTS. IS THERE ANYTHING PARTICULAR THAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR? ARE YOU AUCTIONING THINGS OFF? LET US KNOW.
WE'RE GLAD TO CONTRIBUTE TO YOUR CAUSE.
Old 06-16-2010, 07:36 AM   #7953
Tech Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverATiteLine View Post
Hey Rob, here is an idea, if you want to run both days why not run a "full show" both days, that way all the ppl that can only come 1 day will get to race a full show. If someone runs both days you could give them a discount on the 2nd day of racing...just an idea
Sounds like a good idea to me also By the way, I had a great time for my first race , a little nervous lol but all that matters is that it was fun ! The girls liked it also . Our oldest is going to practice with her rustler and give it a try some time . Thank you EVERYONE for the great time !!
Todd23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 08:17 AM   #7954
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCARTMAN View Post
HI ROB, THIS IS ROBIN. WE WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A DONATION FOR YOUR RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE CHARITY EVENT. YOU SAID EARLIER ABOUT DONATING R/C PRODUCTS. IS THERE ANYTHING PARTICULAR THAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR? ARE YOU AUCTIONING THINGS OFF? LET US KNOW.
WE'RE GLAD TO CONTRIBUTE TO YOUR CAUSE.
That would be fantastic. Anything you would like to donate would be great. We are going to sell tickets, then draw for the prizes. PM me for details on where to send the stuff. Thank you Robin.
Old 06-16-2010, 08:55 AM   #7955
Tech Fanatic

Change for the RMHC Event. June 25, 26, and 27th

We will run a full event saturday and a full event on sunday. 3 qualifiers and mains both days.

So, racers that can only attend one day, you will be able to get in a full day.

Please help me by posting which day you plan to attend. I have food planned for both days and need to plan accordingly.

Last edited by robwike; 06-16-2010 at 10:56 AM.
robwike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 09:02 AM   #7956
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to NeverATiteLine Send a message via Yahoo to NeverATiteLine

Quote:
We will run a full event saturday and a full event on sunday. 3 qualifiers and mains both days.

So, racers that can only attend one day, you will be able to get in a full day.

Please help me by posting which day you plan to attend. I have food planned for both days and need to plan accordingly.
Planning on both days, Sat is kinda up in there air but I "plan" on being there....Sunday is a definate
Old 06-16-2010, 11:02 AM   #7957
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Quote:
That would be fantastic. Anything you would like to donate would be great. We are going to sell tickets, then draw for the prizes. PM me for details on where to send the stuff. Thank you Robin.
I will have to have garland pm you. I'm not quite sure how to do it. He said he could bring the donations up to you. Also, if you're selling tickets, let us know how much and we can buy some of them, also.
Ronald McDonald House does alot of nice things for the patients that are ill and their families. We'll be in touch soon. Robin
Old 06-16-2010, 03:08 PM   #7958
Tech Regular

Will try and make it to McCullough's Saturday..

Got the motor this afternoon and it doesn't look good. I turned the crank with my fingers and it didn't feel right (a little rough). Then I pulled the button and wiped my finger around the inside of the sleeve...tiny metal flakes inside. So I shined a flashlight down in the sleeve and it doesn't look good. I'm not even going to try and clean or run this motor...the damage appears to have already been done. I got this off RCTECH and it was an EB Mod driver so I hope he will refund my money so I can send it back.
KARO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 03:51 PM   #7959
Tech Fanatic

Sam, I have a GRP you are welcome to run until you get a motor worked out. It is the same type of motor I had in my buggy at Lost Creek. It has a pipe with it too. PM me if you want to run it.
Old 06-16-2010, 03:54 PM   #7960
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Im in for the Sunday portion of the charity race.
PADIRTLMJUNKIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 04:35 PM   #7961
Tech Regular

I do have a motor to run but it's a bit wicked on the bottom. I have a few differemnt pipes/manifolds to try with it...I'm sure that I have something to smooth it out. Thanks for the offer though!

Ohh yeah...I meant to say engine...OSR
KARO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 06:47 AM   #7962
Tech Rookie

As a new member of this track I am really starting to wonder if my membership was really worth my money. I have not been a member that very long, and this is my first time posting on the forum, but so far 2 races have been canceled because people wanted to race at other tracks. It makes me wonder if I should have just joined one of the other tracks if that is where everyone is racing.

I really hope that some people show up and race next week for the big charity race, so far I am really disappointed in not being able to race.
LosiRon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 08:31 AM   #7963
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by LosiRon View Post
As a new member of this track I am really starting to wonder if my membership was really worth my money. I have not been a member that very long, and this is my first time posting on the forum, but so far 2 races have been canceled because people wanted to race at other tracks. It makes me wonder if I should have just joined one of the other tracks if that is where everyone is racing.

I really hope that some people show up and race next week for the big charity race, so far I am really disappointed in not being able to race.
LosiRon, please identify yourself.

Where were you this past Sunday when we raced?

This coming Sunday is Father's Day. Saturday is a trip to a different track to show support for other tracks. Feel free to call me at the number in the membership pack with concerns you may have.
Old 06-17-2010, 09:05 AM   #7964
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (85%+)
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by LosiRon View Post

sad sad sad A forum is not a place to talk about this you cant bash your track & owners and think there going to accommodate you only some times things come up after all track owners have a life out side running a track seems like to me you should have spoke with the owner or a officer about your complaint trough a PM or at the track over the phone you no MAN 2 MAN not on a forum to try to make them look bad because you only make your self look like a a$$ it very sad you first post is so negative
Old 06-17-2010, 09:20 AM   #7965
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to NeverATiteLine Send a message via Yahoo to NeverATiteLine

Ron - I agree w/Alf this matter should have been handled in a private conversation w/Rob, not on the public forum.

Alf - Check PM...I sent you one the other day, LMK if you didnt get it

ANYONE------ who is racing this weekend and where? I am looking to race some where but I wanna go where the action is!! I know a lot of the McC guys are going to that pro race, so not sure what the turn out is gonna be like out there?? Who is going where? Anyone, anyone,.....