R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Old 04-15-2010, 12:27 PM   #7576
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerman View Post
I don't have any spare parts!
LMAO!!!!! Let me see, all yeah! I dont have any sct parts either Brent!!!!!LOL!
PADIRTLMJUNKIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 12:51 PM   #7577
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to NeverATiteLine Send a message via Yahoo to NeverATiteLine

Quote:
Originally Posted by PADIRTLMJUNKIE View Post
LMAO!!!!! Let me see, all yeah! I dont have any sct parts either Brent!!!!!LOL!
ok listen you stingy pr*cks, you act like i never let u borrow things, which reminds me, Gixxerwoman, do u have my needle nose pliers that u broke about 2 years ago?
Old 04-15-2010, 05:04 PM   #7578
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverATiteLine View Post
ok listen you stingy pr*cks, you act like i never let u borrow things, which reminds me, Gixxerwoman, do u have my needle nose pliers that u broke about 2 years ago?
Why yes NeverHaveAnySpareParts, I do! They are still in the original package in my basement. You'll have them the very next time I see you, however you'll need another longer pair to retreive them from your A$$!
gixxerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 06:10 PM   #7579
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Why yes NeverHaveAnySpareParts!

PADIRTLMJUNKIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 06:24 PM   #7580
OSR
Tech Fanatic

Default gixxer

What's up for tomorrow night. Talked to Ed, Jenn left him come to the phone as he was doing his chores. He says you guys are in ? let me know......pm or something.

McGhee
NOT EVERYONE GETS A CHANCE TO OWN AND RACE RC CARS....IF YOU DO, YOU SHOULD APPRECIATE IT!
OSR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 07:24 PM   #7581
Tech Addict

Send a message via AIM to NeverATiteLine Send a message via Yahoo to NeverATiteLine

Ok I guess this is like a feeler thread, as far as 1/10th scale MOD truck & buggy. Is there anyone out there interested at all? I know myself, Brian D, Ed, Brad and a few other have them, so why are we not racing them? Brad, Ed, Brian, how bout some input here...u guys willing to run some mod truck? There are several ppl out there that are asking me if MOd truck/buggy is gonna be run at altoona this year. The only response I can give them is "I'm game"

IMHO I think Altoona would grow and prosper more and faster if we would run more classes other then scale and SCT. Even at the elite race at bumps there was a lot of ppl speculating on what Altoona was going to run for classes this year.

So I guess basically what i am asking is does anyone other then myself want to run mod truck/buggy. Is the interest there and just not being expressed due to the "scale" hype or is there just no interest at all

Opinions please!
Old 04-16-2010, 03:55 AM   #7582
Tech Regular

I'm in for scale and my little one will run slash spec. Will there still be practice on Saturday? I should be able to come early and help finish up if necessary.
KARO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 06:26 AM   #7583
OSR
Tech Fanatic

Default Radio Needed

I need a good condition , used FM Radio and Receiver for my girlfriends son. I bought him a Ve8 and a Tekin system, but I don't have a radio or receiver.
NOT EVERYONE GETS A CHANCE TO OWN AND RACE RC CARS....IF YOU DO, YOU SHOULD APPRECIATE IT!
OSR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 06:54 AM   #7584
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSR View Post
I need a good condition , used FM Radio and Receiver for my girlfriends son. I bought him a Ve8 and a Tekin system, but I don't have a radio or receiver.
I have a jr radio w/4 synthesized receivers, ive been using it for about 4 years, bought a new radio at motorama, give me a call we can work something out if u want it 381 6734
Old 04-16-2010, 07:24 AM   #7585
Tech Regular

I have a Futaba 3PK w/spektrum.
KARO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 12:04 PM   #7586
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverATiteLine View Post
Ok I guess this is like a feeler thread, as far as 1/10th scale MOD truck & buggy. Is there anyone out there interested at all? I know myself, Brian D, Ed, Brad and a few other have them, so why are we not racing them? Brad, Ed, Brian, how bout some input here...u guys willing to run some mod truck? There are several ppl out there that are asking me if MOd truck/buggy is gonna be run at altoona this year. The only response I can give them is "I'm game"

IMHO I think Altoona would grow and prosper more and faster if we would run more classes other then scale and SCT. Even at the elite race at bumps there was a lot of ppl speculating on what Altoona was going to run for classes this year.

So I guess basically what i am asking is does anyone other then myself want to run mod truck/buggy. Is the interest there and just not being expressed due to the "scale" hype or is there just no interest at all

Opinions please!
Brent count me and mills in for mod truck and 4wd and i positive we can get some of the bumps guys there from all the talk this winter there. caint wait to get out there and start running.
brian roeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 12:29 PM   #7587
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

I have a mod buggy to run.no truck though. I would run the class if I knew there were guys to be there to run them.
Old 04-16-2010, 02:48 PM   #7588
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by morris View Post
I have a mod buggy to run.no truck though. I would run the class if I knew there were guys to be there to run them.
Don't worry you know we always have all our cars with us talk is some of the guys from pitstop could come up with mod buggy hopefully everything will pick up and we could run all three
brian roeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 02:52 PM   #7589
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian roeder View Post
Don't worry you know we always have all our cars with us talk is some of the guys from pitstop could come up with mod buggy hopefully everything will pick up and we could run all three
sounds good to me...
Old 04-16-2010, 03:20 PM   #7590
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to T. Herwig

Is the Test & Tune day still tomorrow? (Saturday) I'd like to come out, and I was just wondering. (Assuming weather permits)
T. Herwig is offline   Reply With Quote