ALTOONA RACEWAY FORUM

You're on Page 500 of 608
Go to
  • I'm trying to be the first post on Page 500 of this thread.


    BINGO, I'll shut up now.
  • Quote: Losi 1/8th Buggy, what is the best gearing? 13t or 14?
    I almost always used 14T...unless it was a really small tight track...McCullough's Indoor or Bumps & Jumps.
  • Quote: I almost always used 14T...unless it was a really small tight track...McCullough's Indoor or Bumps & Jumps.
    rob,
    i have always used a 13 tooth on my buggy.
    hope this helps.
  • Quote: While I am babbling.

    Altoona members, we are going to have points races as well as club races. Do we want to start the season as a points series or wait till a few weeks in?
    Cool either way! I cant wait to run our track!
  • Thank you for the gearing answers.
  • Rob - Correction...I ran a 13 on my 8ight...was thinking of my Mugen gearing. The 8ight used to come with a 14 stock...not sure what comes stock now.
  • Quote: Rob - Correction...I ran a 13 on my 8ight...was thinking of my Mugen gearing. The 8ight used to come with a 14 stock...not sure what comes stock now.
    Sam,
    I'm thinking that they come with a 13.I have tride running a 14 at blue diamond but it requires to have alot of engine.
  • I'm running a GRP, C.R. confirmed the 13T for that motor.
  • track
    Hey Rob.
    almost time! this weather is awsome!

    i'll get right to my ?,,
    one of the other tracks in the are has officialy released some spec info for sct.
    "mod will be 2wd and 4x4, open motor and battery"
    I have decied to go with the mamba max pro/novak 4.5 hv setup for my 4x4, and probably will be running 2 cell's on smaller tracks, and maybe my 3's on larger track's.
    my ? is, what you are planning to do with this class? if you guys are going to have different rules, i will hang on to my stock motor and esc.
    thanx!


    I-Zuk
  • Quote: Hey Rob.
    almost time! this weather is awsome!

    i'll get right to my ?,,
    one of the other tracks in the are has officialy released some spec info for sct.
    "mod will be 2wd and 4x4, open motor and battery"
    I have decied to go with the mamba max pro/novak 4.5 hv setup for my 4x4, and probably will be running 2 cell's on smaller tracks, and maybe my 3's on larger track's.
    my ? is, what you are planning to do with this class? if you guys are going to have different rules, i will hang on to my stock motor and esc.
    thanx!


    I-Zuk
    If we have enough MOD racers for SCT, I agree to open motor and battery
  • Izuk,

    I plan on running the point series at Altoona, so that makes two of us for mod.
  • Sounds great guys. I hope to be able to find the time to make it down there this year a number of times. I would be looking to run Mod Truck, Spec or Mod SCT and possibly E-Scale. Keep up the great work!
  • Does any local racer have a T4 or B4 Team graphite chassis that they want to get rid of?

    Needed for a project I'm working on!

    I used one up already and need another...I'm glad they sell CA glue by the quart!!!
  • Quote: Does any local racer have a T4 or B4 Team graphite chassis that they want to get rid of?

    Needed for a project I'm working on!

    I used one up already and need another...I'm glad they sell CA glue by the quart!!!
    Cr,
    did you happen to askmr goth?he just might have what you are looking for.
  • Quote: Does any local racer have a T4 or B4 Team graphite chassis that they want to get rid of?

    Needed for a project I'm working on!

    I used one up already and need another...I'm glad they sell CA glue by the quart!!!
    Never Mind...

    I took all the graphite dust and glued it together to make the piece I needed

    Thanks for all the Quick responses!

    Later

Similar Threads