R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Old 03-11-2010, 05:49 PM   #7306
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Opening Day Predictions:

OSR - Get yourself a nitro-scale and it might be you!

LCRC Raceway and Bumps & Jumps.
Ed237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 06:16 PM   #7307
Tech Regular

Send a message via Yahoo to TC3MIKE

Quote:
Originally Posted by robwike View Post
TC3Mike, With me getting sick, I have a question. The last 2 weeks are a blur. Did I send your membership stuff yet?
No, haven't got anything in the mail.
TC3MIKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 10:14 PM   #7308
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Ok TC3MIKE, I apologize. Like I said, last couple weeks pretty messed up. I will get it together and get it out to you. Sorry for the delay.
Old 03-11-2010, 10:17 PM   #7309
Tech Fanatic

Paypal is not taking memberships for some reason. It seems paypal recently has been having issues when I try to use it. Sending and receiving money has both been screwed up.

If you are currently attempting to purchase your membership, please use the following two options until I get it worked out. I think I have a coding issue within the raceway website itself:

1. Mail your membership fee ( PM for address )
2. Wait till your first day at the track.

Sorry for any problems this may cause.
Old 03-12-2010, 05:38 AM   #7310
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Membership

Rob, I used PayPal to send you the Membership. I know the last weeks have been lets say Eventfull so I just wanted to make sure you got it.

Josef Haring.
jlharing99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 07:38 AM   #7311
Tech Fanatic

Yes Joe, I got it. As a matter of fact, I am sealing your envelope as we speak. Sorry for the delay
Old 03-12-2010, 08:12 AM   #7312
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

No need for sorry...I doubt it was intention to spend all that time in the hospital...What time are you guys going over to the track tomorrow, I'm planning on stoping out to help some?
jlharing99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 08:32 AM   #7313
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSR View Post
Stober,McGhee,Toth,Lovell,Blontz,Wike,Revoluv,Fast estCat,Cinderella story perhaps? Who will win the Altoona Opener???????????
I will TQ nitro buggy after not driving one for 1/2 year and find some way to lose the main...Happened a few times last year.
KARO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 04:15 PM   #7314
OSR
Tech Fanatic

Default KARO

Quote:
Originally Posted by KARO View Post
I will TQ nitro buggy after not driving one for 1/2 year and find some way to lose the main...Happened a few times last year.
I knew I was forgetting a name when I made that post. It won't be me because I will be running my electric......hoping to turn some faster laps than the nitros
NOT EVERYONE GETS A CHANCE TO OWN AND RACE RC CARS....IF YOU DO, YOU SHOULD APPRECIATE IT!
OSR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 06:17 PM   #7315
Tech Fanatic

Saturday is weather dependant. It looks like it's going to be pouring. If Saturday doesn't work out, Sunday is a go.

Watch here in the AM for status report.
Old 03-12-2010, 11:51 PM   #7316
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Quote:
I knew I was forgetting a name when I made that post. It won't be me because I will be running my electric......hoping to turn some faster laps than the nitros
i already told you mike.i will tq and win for the first 1/8 nitro race...all the other races i will have problems and will finish in the middle of the pack...
Old 03-13-2010, 06:53 AM   #7317
OSR
Tech Fanatic

Default My hopes for opening day and the season

Quote:
I hope that everybody realizes that we are all competitors and winning or finishing high is nice. But! Racing is something we do at the end of a busy,hectic work week to unwind and have some fun with our friends and fellow racers. Lets remind ourselves that we are only racing R C cars and that our lives and responsibilites will go on no matter if we finish high or low on Saturday or Sunday.
The two races I've been to since my return have been a little disturbing. The whole attitude of most people today is on a rapid decline!! You'll be talking to an aquaitance in the pitts who seems like someone that you could become friends with....seemingly upstanding individual. Then you hit the track and it's like everyone except yourself has the gangster attitude. Things don't have to be this way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We can be competitive,race hard , but still be fair and humble. Enemies are easy to make, but they are worthless in your life and usually in theirs as well. Friends can be hard to make ,but once you have them they are a priceless gift that will always be by your side, and they will be the ones willing to forgive and forget.
McGhee
NOT EVERYONE GETS A CHANCE TO OWN AND RACE RC CARS....IF YOU DO, YOU SHOULD APPRECIATE IT!
Old 03-13-2010, 07:00 AM   #7318
OSR
Tech Fanatic

Brad,

I'm aware that the last post wasn't very manly. But please know that I'm not going to consider your alternative lifestyle. But also know that no matter how you choose to live your life I'm still your friend
Old 03-13-2010, 07:05 AM   #7319
OSR
Tech Fanatic

Default sorry Matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by morris View Post
i already told you mike.i will tq and win for the first 1/8 nitro race...all the other races i will have problems and will finish in the middle of the pack...
My mind is getting wayyyyyyyy too close to 40 years old, I forgot your name as well. Although I don't think it's Morris anynore.....isn't it "I'm in New Heat" or something like that?
Old 03-13-2010, 07:12 AM   #7320
OSR
Tech Fanatic

Default "CASH FOR E-SCALE"

I wll personally put up $200.00 for an E-scale race. I figure it could pay first - fourth places......possibly as follows: 1. 75.00 2. 50.00 3. 40.00 4. 35.00
I will have to clear this with Rob. The only thing I require is that we would have at least 5 entries.