R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-12-2010, 10:13 AM   #6811
Tech Master
 
gixxerman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,486
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighthawk View Post
hahahaha +1
dont forget the ladies. they like escales too, cant get fuel on there hands and break nails at the same time.


btw,, are you getting the mamba monster system for your buggy Brad??
No, I'm thinking Tekin.

Did you run that Castle motor yet?
gixxerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 12:00 PM   #6812
Tech Fanatic
 
robwike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 753
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KARO View Post
my Moobs
__________________
Altoonaraceway.net - Central PA's Finest in R/C Offroad racing !
robwike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 12:04 PM   #6813
Tech Master
 
gixxerman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,486
Default

Mugen MBX6


WHAT????? You mean Team Shot Bodies is running a higly modified car so they can be competitive? WEIRD
gixxerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 01:19 PM   #6814
Tech Elite
 
rallyebmx's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,864
Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovell View Post
Stober...after 6 rounds of qual.

6 mugens in the top 20
0 Jammin buggies

Looking at the list of drivers...i think 5 or so are able to make the show at the worlds...i don't think the results prove anything toward what will happen later this year
Ah, you know the siht talking has reached desperate levels when your comparing one brand, to another brand that isnt even present at the race
__________________
cpaurl
rallyebmx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 01:23 PM   #6815
Tech Master
 
gixxerman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,486
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rallyebmx View Post
Ah, you know the siht talking has reached desperate levels when your comparing one brand, to another brand that isnt even present at the race
Ah Tom come on, you know that Mugen is the choice of Champions!

What is siht?
gixxerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 02:19 PM   #6816
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Altoona, Pa
Posts: 678
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rallyebmx View Post
Ah, you know the siht talking has reached desperate levels when your comparing one brand, to another brand that isnt even present at the race

Mugens' top guns are not there...Jammin cars are there...but they are not high enough in the scoring for anyone to see!!

bring some more...Tom
lovell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 02:26 PM   #6817
OSR
Tech Fanatic
 
OSR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 761
Default WHAT DOES HIGHLY MODIFIED MEAN?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerman View Post
Mugen MBX6


WHAT????? You mean Team Shot Bodies is running a higly modified car so they can be competitive? WEIRD
I saw Hara's car with the lid off. I saw 1 non-hot bodies upgrade, and that is the top chassis/steering brace. Everything else is Hot Bodies option parts,which would come on their factory team model if they offered one.Keep in mind that AE club racers were running non-optioned rc8's untill the rc8b was released.....at a higher $ .
F Y I , Jesse Robbers destroyed everyone at CRCRC...MBX6'S,RC8B's & E's
OSR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 02:31 PM   #6818
OSR
Tech Fanatic
 
OSR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 761
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSR View Post
I saw Hara's car with the lid off. I saw 1 non-hot bodies upgrade, and that is the top chassis/steering brace. Everything else is Hot Bodies option parts,which would come on their factory team model if they offered one.Keep in mind that AE club racers were running non-optioned rc8's untill the rc8b was released.....at a higher $ .
F Y I , Jesse Robbers destroyed everyone at CRCRC...MBX6'S,RC8B's & E's
I'm just sayin'

What is Jammin anyway? Are they - Jammin , HO BOA, OFNA? I guess if one product name doesn't "catch on" they just name it something else
OSR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 02:35 PM   #6819
OSR
Tech Fanatic
 
OSR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 761
Default Trash Talk

I'm glad we're all not a bunch of raging alcoholic's. If we were all talking to each other like this while tilting a few back we'd have one hell of a bar fight! I think I'm just tall enough to punch Brad in his man Bb's... I would run afterwards for sure! cause he might like it rough
OSR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 02:56 PM   #6820
OSR
Tech Fanatic
 
OSR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 761
Default Jammin Jay Halsey

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovell View Post
Mugens' top guns are not there...Jammin cars are there...but they are not high enough in the scoring for anyone to see!!

bring some more...Tom
Jay Halsey: Jammin Designer
Isn't he collecting social security? I think he won the (electric worlds) back in the 80's
Sorry Tom, I had to join Bob Lovell on that one
OSR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 04:22 PM   #6821
Tech Fanatic
 
robwike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 753
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Who's Bob Lovell?
__________________
Altoonaraceway.net - Central PA's Finest in R/C Offroad racing !
robwike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 04:51 PM   #6822
Tech Elite
 
rallyebmx's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,864
Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSR View Post


Jay Halsey: Jammin Designer
Isn't he collecting social security? I think he won the (electric worlds) back in the 80's
Sorry Tom, I had to join Bob Lovell on that one
Ah yeah-Jay! He must be old as dirt... im talking at least 40 or so!

Hot Bodies designer: Chang Huang. He is not as old as Jay, but at 12 years old, him and all his family put in long hard hours at the factory designing and assembling those HB's
__________________
cpaurl
rallyebmx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 10:46 PM   #6823
Tech Master
 
gixxerman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,486
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by robwike View Post
Who's Bob Lovell?
C.R.'s twin brother.
gixxerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 05:51 AM   #6824
OSR
Tech Fanatic
 
OSR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 761
Default Bob?

Quote:
Originally Posted by robwike View Post
Who's Bob Lovell?
CR = Christopher Robert Lovell
"Bob"
OSR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 05:58 AM   #6825
OSR
Tech Fanatic
 
OSR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 761
Default HB designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rallyebmx View Post
Ah yeah-Jay! He must be old as dirt... im talking at least 40 or so!

Hot Bodies designer: Chang Huang. He is not as old as Jay, but at 12 years old, him and all his family put in long hard hours at the factory designing and assembling those HB's
The Hot Bodies offroad designer is Josh Alton. He's a 30 something American like us. The car was designed in the United States.
OSR is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ALTOONA RACEWAY 1/10 SCALE ELECTRIC TROPHY RACE gixxerman Racing Forum 2 08-13-2008 03:17 PM
R/C Pilots Welsome at the Altoona Raceway - Altoona, PA Reznor88 RC Flight 0 01-14-2008 06:11 PM
SPECIAL EVENTS COMING AT THE ALTOONA RACEWAY - ALTOONA, PA Reznor88 Racing Forum 1 01-14-2008 06:10 PM
SPECIAL EVENTS COMING AT THE ALTOONA RACEWAY - ALTOONA, PA Reznor88 Electric On-Road 0 01-06-2008 05:27 PM
altoona raceway morris Racing Forum 0 05-26-2007 09:13 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 02:26 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net