I'm interested in the body!
I'll call you later today
Old 11-19-2009, 11:13 AM
Tech Master

After 6 Sammy!! Thank you!!!
Old 11-19-2009, 12:24 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by KARO
No, I sold it a while ago to someone but cannot remember who.

How is you son doing?
I might be mistaken, but didn't Ed buy it? I bought one from him and I think I remember him telling me that it used to be yours??? Could be wrong.
Old 11-20-2009, 04:38 AM
Tech Regular

Brad - I ended up going to the hospital last night (kids sick) and had my phone off. I will call tonight and maybe it was Ed that bought that T4 from me...can't remember.
Old 11-20-2009, 05:48 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Sam, I hope you're allright!

I bought a B4 from you a couple years ago when were tryng to get a Mod Buggy class going. Unfortunately, the class didnt take off because the track was a rock farm (at that time) so I ended up selling it.

Now that Rob and Jim removed all the rocks, the track is just about perfect for Mod Buggy racing. Actually, the track has been dialed for just about anything you would want to run the past 4-6 weeks!

Rob has made a lot of progress late in the season. Next year is shaping up to be the best in a long time.
Old 11-20-2009, 09:06 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Ed237
Sam, I hope you're allright!

I bought a B4 from you a couple years ago when were tryng to get a Mod Buggy class going. Unfortunately, the class didnt take off because the track was a rock farm (at that time) so I ended up selling it.

Now that Rob and Jim removed all the rocks, the track is just about perfect for Mod Buggy racing. Actually, the track has been dialed for just about anything you would want to run the past 4-6 weeks!

Rob has made a lot of progress late in the season. Next year is shaping up to be the best in a long time.
Right number, wrong letter!!!!
Old 11-20-2009, 05:47 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 105 (100%+)

Sorry to those who knew Joe. He sounded like a really good guy to race with. It really proves we must live our lives to the fullest and always tell those close to you how much you really care.

Rob, I applaud your effort to donate this Sunday's race entries to his family. I am going to do my best to come up and race my truggy with the 1/8 scales on Sunday. I will call Sam and see if he wants to go along as well. If I cannot make it, I would like to mail you a donation for his family.
Old 11-20-2009, 06:47 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default Scott

Thank you for the compliment.

I am doing the donation on behalf of my members. They knew Joe, he hasn't been around since I bought the track.

I would love for you guys to make it sunday. The more the better. If you can't make it, I will pm you a mailing address, if you would like to send something. I'm sure they would greatly appreciate anything we do.

Don't forget, turkeys for 1st place.
Old 11-20-2009, 07:04 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by robwike
Thank you for the compliment.

I am doing the donation on behalf of my members. They knew Joe, he hasn't been around since I bought the track.

I would love for you guys to make it sunday. The more the better. If you can't make it, I will pm you a mailing address, if you would like to send something. I'm sure they would greatly appreciate anything we do.

Don't forget, turkeys for 1st place.
As of right now I plan on running something on Sunday! Hell it may just be my mouth! Maybe I'll call the races and let Mr. Wike run free with his Slash!!! I am temporarily DONE with the "home renovations" because of the Hollidays and mainly because the boss said so!!!!
Old 11-21-2009, 07:50 AM
Tech Master

Here's a nice video on nitro tuning that could be very helpfull!

http://vimeo.com/7595905
Old 11-22-2009, 06:42 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 105 (100%+)

I am unable to attend the racing today.

Rob, pls PM me your mailing address so I may send a donation to the Savage Joe fund.

Thanks,
Scott
Old 11-22-2009, 05:21 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default Today's race

Congrats to the winners.

Brian Daugherty with the SLASH win and Matt Dzaibo with the MOD TRUCK win. Matt and Josh were only two car lengths apart crossing the finish line.

Each received an 18 lb turkey.

As you all know, this was also the Benefit for Joe. Thank you to all that showed up.

Today was the last race at Altoona Raceway for the year. I will continue to update you on here, with new track pictures, upcoming events, surprise announcements, etc.

PLEASE LET ME TAKE THIS TIME TO THANK ALL MY MEMBERS FOR MAKING THE LAST PART OF 2009 SUCH AN AWESOME THING. THE TRANSITION WAS SO MUCH EASIER, WITH ALL THE HELP EVERYONE GAVE. THANK YOU AGAIN, IT WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED WITHOUT ALL OF YOU.
Old 11-22-2009, 05:36 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by robwike
Congrats to the winners.

Brian Daugherty with the SLASH win and Matt Dzaibo with the MOD TRUCK win. Matt and Josh were only two car lengths apart crossing the finish line.

Each received an 18 lb turkey.

As you all know, this was also the Benefit for Joe. Thank you to all that showed up.

Today was the last race at Altoona Raceway for the year. I will continue to update you on here, with new track pictures, upcoming events, surprise announcements, etc.

PLEASE LET ME TAKE THIS TIME TO THANK ALL MY MEMBERS FOR MAKING THE LAST PART OF 2009 SUCH AN AWESOME THING. THE TRANSITION WAS SO MUCH EASIER, WITH ALL THE HELP EVERYONE GAVE. THANK YOU AGAIN, IT WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED WITHOUT ALL OF YOU.

Congrats to all winners!!!

Sorry I didn't make it over Rob I will hook up with you before Wednesday!

Also, thank you Rob for all the things you have done for us! It is more appreciated than you'll ever know!!!

The outdoor season is sadly over, but the Altoona Raceway Thread is not!! Let's keep it bumped up over these next few months! Please check here for updates and questions to be answered. And look forward to next spring, we'll have a new track/layout and lot's of cool stuff going on!! Again THANK YOU Rob for all you've done!!
Old 11-22-2009, 05:39 PM
Tech Master

Would anyone be interested in a Altoona Raceway Christmas party this year? We could have it at the Batisti? Just a suggestion.
Old 11-22-2009, 05:52 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by gixxerman
Would anyone be interested in a Altoona Raceway Christmas party this year? We could have it at the Batisti? Just a suggestion.
im in as long as u are bringing me lots of nice presents!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.