Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ALTOONA RACEWAY FORUM

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2007, 02:53 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Sunday Qualifying

There should not be any concern of not making the A-Main for the Pro Buggy Class.

It is unlikely that we'll have more than 12 entries in the Pro Buggy Class therefore everyone will be in the A.

If there are more entries than expected we have a couple options:

1. We can shuffle some other racers to the Sport Division, then likewise if need be, we can create a 3rd Division. We will always try to accomodate everyone and provide eveyone with a competitive day of racing.

2. We can squeeze in a second qualifier on Sunday. As long as we get everyone there early and move quickly this is very feasible.

3. Rest assured, as mentioned above, we will do our very, very best to make sure the classes are evenly aligned and that everyone is satisfied with where they're racing.

Thanks!!!
Old 07-30-2007, 02:55 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Gas Truck Bonus!

The Gas Truck pot just got a little bit sweeter...

http://www.trshobbies.com/TRACK.html
Old 07-30-2007, 04:55 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

If you're fast and have a Gas Truck and looking for a decent payday, bring it to the track this weekend at the Altoona Raceway. I'm adding $50 to the 1st place prize (Gas Truck Only!). If we have any turnout at all, that should put the winners take over $100.

I'm under no delusions of keeping my $50. I just think the payout for Gas Truck should always exceed that of 1/8 Buggy because you actually have to drive the Gas Truck.

Lets get it on!
Old 07-30-2007, 05:29 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Ed237
If you're fast and have a Gas Truck and looking for a decent payday, bring it to the track this weekend at the Altoona Raceway. I'm adding $50 to the 1st place prize (Gas Truck Only!). If we have any turnout at all, that should put the winners take over $100.

I'm under no delusions of keeping my $50. I just think the payout for Gas Truck should always exceed that of 1/8 Buggy because you actually have to drive the Gas Truck.

Lets get it on!

Amen to that brother !!
Old 07-30-2007, 07:21 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Ed237

Lets get it on!
ed..................nice,
you know i will be there to try and get that fitty from you!!!!

and you never know i have had good luck when it comes to racing in altoona....lol................
Old 07-31-2007, 05:48 PM
Tech Champion

got the different engine in the gas truck tonight....at least this one runs.have to get the new linkage on it and set it all up.

then going to swap out to a better servo...

i will have my goods ready for the weekend...
Old 08-01-2007, 06:07 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

I was wondering if anyone would be able to charge a few reciever batteries for me this weekend. I don't have a power supply yet and I'm not sure if I will be able to get one before this weekend. The little power supplies with my chargers died
Old 08-01-2007, 06:13 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Bmarsh
I was wondering if anyone would be able to charge a few reciever batteries for me this weekend. I don't have a power supply yet and I'm not sure if I will be able to get one before this weekend. The little power supplies with my chargers died
i dont know who you are ut i can do it for you.or actually i have an older charger with power supply that you can use for the day that will work just fine fore that application.

lmk,
matt
Old 08-01-2007, 06:18 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Batteries

Brandon,

This is Chuck --- hit me up.... no problem at all.
Old 08-01-2007, 06:20 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Vids

Got a couple vids from last Sunday up.

http://www.altoonaraceway.com/TRSTV.html
Old 08-01-2007, 07:20 PM
Tech Regular

brandon , you comin for both days ?? if you need i can charge ya up too !!

later , Jim (orange racer)

i know , i know with a reply like that , let me have it ice ...........
Old 08-01-2007, 08:59 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by pipester
brandon , you comin for both days ?? if you need i can charge ya up too !!

later , Jim (orange racer)

i know , i know with a reply like that , let me have it ice ...........
Make sure Jim does not hook you or himself up to the charger. last time Jim said "I can charge you up" he was sitting under his pit tent with the charger clips on his nipples and a gag ball in his mouth. He stayed there and missed the entire day of racing.

Ask and you shall receive.

iCeNuTz

Blont, did you get my PM????
Old 08-01-2007, 11:10 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

^
Old 08-02-2007, 06:11 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Yep I comin for both days for gas truck and 1/8th scale. Wow thats awsome, I guess I shouldn't worry about charging batteries too much. I should be able to get them charged before I come up, but depending on how much I run before racing they will need charged once sat., and defienetly once or twice sunday.
Thanks, Brandon
Old 08-02-2007, 04:46 PM
Tech Regular

holy cow !! someone tell "F/E Toth" to slow down on his rain dancing !! we only needed a little splash not a flood ! the rain did a number !! the good deal , all the water containers are full to the brim for this weekend !! the bad deal , the track is in the dumper , repairs to be done tomorrow night !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.