ALTOONA RACEWAY FORUM

You're on Page 339 of 608
Go to
  • Brad!This is what I wondered about. Not a switch.[Look for a "Sunday Series" to be run over the course of the summer that will be comprised of 6 events with the top 5 results scoring for cash prizes.] I can only run about every third Sat. no matter where Im at.No kids baseball/girls softball or Latemodel shows on Sundays!
  • Quote: Bring a group up from pit stop. We're only 2 1/2 hours away on the turnpike. 1/8th buggy and slash

How's the racing been there? I'm hoping to try a mod truck or buggy down there later this summer.
    I have not been to PitStop lately. Been racing 1/8th @ XRC.
  • Quote: Brad!This is what I wondered about. Not a switch.[Look for a "Sunday Series" to be run over the course of the summer that will be comprised of 6 events with the top 5 results scoring for cash prizes.] I can only run about every third Sat. no matter where Im at.No kids baseball/girls softball or Latemodel shows on Sundays!
    I know what you were asking, but with 3 people showing up to race the thought or plan for that series might be in the bag! IE; you can't have a series or points race with 3 people.
  • Quote: Brad!This is what I wondered about. Not a switch.[Look for a "Sunday Series" to be run over the course of the summer that will be comprised of 6 events with the top 5 results scoring for cash prizes.] I can only run about every third Sat. no matter where Im at.No kids baseball/girls softball or Latemodel shows on Sundays!
    *ALERT:* RACE MOVED TO THIS SUNDAY @ 1:00
    SHED, TIMING SYSTEM OPENS @ 12:00
    SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE BUT WE'RE GOING TO TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT THIS WEEK.
    PRIZES FROM THE RACE STATION.
  • Quote: *ALERT:* RACE MOVED TO THIS SUNDAY @ 1:00
    SHED, TIMING SYSTEM OPENS @ 12:00
    SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE BUT WE'RE GOING TO TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT THIS WEEK.
    PRIZES FROM THE RACE STATION.
    Cool! I will be there, as long as it's not raining! [mud] ROLL CALL FOR ALL SLASH'S!
  • Quote: Cool! I will be there, as long as it's not raining! [mud] ROLL CALL FOR ALL SLASH'S!
    im in!
  • Quote: im in!
    I hope to have both cars there!
  • I'm comming
  • Here some pict of the new Slash Body I did.

ALTOONA RACEWAY FORUM-dscn0422a.jpg   ALTOONA RACEWAY FORUM-dscn0419a.jpg  

• ill be there sunday for some action...and looking forward to the always competative racing in altoona...

lata guys,
  • Body looks sick JD!!!
  • NEXT RACE: SAT. / SUN. 7/18 or 7/19
    A race this Sunday 7/5 is a possibility if there is enough interest.
    Please email [email protected] if you can and want to race Sunday at 1:00
    Races will not be held during the weekends of 7/11 and 7/25
    Races will resume Saturday 8/1 unless there is a majority thats wants to race Sunday.
  • Im in for Sun. 7/5. Had fun today.
  • Quote: Here some pict of the new Slash Body I did.
    Nice body J.D. and congrats on the win. Now if you could only race clean and not run your 7 cell [cheater] batts.LOL!:
  • Looks like a tech inspection is due in Slash!