R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-12-2009, 05:11 AM   #4921
Tech Addict
 
NeverATiteLine's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Gallitzin, PA
Posts: 580
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to NeverATiteLine Send a message via Yahoo to NeverATiteLine
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlharing99 View Post
I think I have an extra antenna tube, I'll bring it next week.
thanx man
__________________
MBX6-ECO
The 4 most famous words in motor sports: SECURITY TO THE PITS!!!
NeverATiteLine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 07:24 AM   #4922
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Altoona,PA.
Posts: 543
Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverATiteLine View Post
Perspective Electric Buggy Debut 2 Weeks:

Still need the ESC and motor, which I am sure no one has extra of laying around, BUT I also need 2 Male deans connectors, and a antenna tube....anyone have any spares laying around b4 I go buy them?
400$ in buggy and that 5lb battery and ya need deans and a antenna tube.lmao!!!!!!!!!! Ill donate some shrink wrap for your brain!lol Have a nice day bro, see ya Saturday! Still LMAO!!!!!
PADIRTLMJUNKIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 08:06 AM   #4923
Tech Addict
 
NeverATiteLine's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Gallitzin, PA
Posts: 580
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to NeverATiteLine Send a message via Yahoo to NeverATiteLine
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PADIRTLMJUNKIE View Post
400$ in buggy and that 5lb battery and ya need deans and a antenna tube.lmao!!!!!!!!!! Ill donate some shrink wrap for your brain!lol Have a nice day bro, see ya Saturday! Still LMAO!!!!!
I just hate to order lil things like that you end up paying more for the shipping then the part
__________________
MBX6-ECO
The 4 most famous words in motor sports: SECURITY TO THE PITS!!!
NeverATiteLine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 12:19 PM   #4924
Tech Elite
 
rallyebmx's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,864
Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default

Does Travis own Blizzard Graphics? Does he do stickers? Anyone talk to him.., he comin to race his buggy at all?
rallyebmx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 01:16 PM   #4925
Tech Master
 
gixxerman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,486
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PADIRTLMJUNKIE View Post
400$ in buggy and that 5lb battery and ya need deans and a antenna tube.lmao!!!!!!!!!! Ill donate some shrink wrap for your brain!lol Have a nice day bro, see ya Saturday! Still LMAO!!!!!
Now that's funny shit right there! Painfully LMFAO!

I need a 1 inch by 1 inch piece of Velcro, a piece of double sided tape and a body clip to get my Mugen going again, anyone with these things please Pm me or just give them to me at the track!
gixxerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 01:21 PM   #4926
Tech Adept
 
jlharing99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Altoona
Posts: 116
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerman View Post
Now that's funny shit right there! Painfully LMFAO!

I need a 1 inch by 1 inch piece of Velcro, a piece of double sided tape and a body clip to get my Mugen going again, anyone with these things please Pm me or just give them to me at the track!
I have some Bubble Gum, Paper Clips, and Duct Tape....Oh wait that's what you have BEEN using to hold it togather...
jlharing99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 01:23 PM   #4927
Tech Master
 
gixxerman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,486
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rallyebmx View Post
Does Travis own Blizzard Graphics? Does he do stickers? Anyone talk to him.., he comin to race his buggy at all?
Yes, he owns Blizzard Graphics, and yes he does stickers. Yes, you would have a better chance of meeting God himself than getting ahold of him or getting stickers made!
gixxerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 01:27 PM   #4928
Tech Master
 
gixxerman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,486
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlharing99 View Post
I have some Bubble Gum, Paper Clips, and Duct Tape....Oh wait that's what you have BEEN using to hold it togather...
Hmmmmmmmm now there's an idea..........scrap the request for the double sided tape everyone, does anybody have any ABC Bubble Gum that could GIVE me?
gixxerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 02:22 PM   #4929
Tech Master
 
Ed237's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Dudley PA
Posts: 1,431
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default

NeverATightLine - I can bring an empty 2 liter clear lexan Pepsi bottle that you could use to make a body for your RC8e. I might even have an old pair of sunglasses that you could use to make a wing.

I know, I give too much!
__________________
Ed Toth

LCRC Raceway and Bumps & Jumps.

Last edited by Ed237; 05-12-2009 at 08:01 PM.
Ed237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 03:42 PM   #4930
Tech Master
 
gixxerman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,486
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed237 View Post
NeverATightSwine - I can bring an empty 2 liter clear lexan Pepsi bottle that you could use to make a body for your RC8e. I might even have an old pair of sunglasses that you could use to make a wing.

I know, I give too much!
The hell with NeverATightBut, I'll take those things Eddie! I was just about to ask my fellow racers if anyone could spare a body & wing for my $2000 Mugen MBX-6!

Do you have any Tires or extra .21 race engines or radios or electronics or LiPo batteries or speed controls or whole cars you can give me EDDIE?
gixxerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 11:52 AM   #4931
Tech Champion
 
morris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: jersey shore pa
Posts: 5,564
Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerman View Post
The hell with NeverATightBut, I'll take those things Eddie! I was just about to ask my fellow racers if anyone could spare a body & wing for my $2000 Mugen MBX-6!

Do you have any Tires or extra .21 race engines or radios or electronics or LiPo batteries or speed controls or whole cars you can give me EDDIE?
haha
__________________
AE/VIPER/XPERT/DIRTCHEAPRC.COM/JCONCEPTS
A big thx to all the tracks that I race at:cause if it wasnt for these guys..we wouldnt have a place to race our r/c cars!!!
morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 06:45 PM   #4932
Tech Master
 
gixxerman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,486
Default

13.5 SC-10 debut in 2 weeks!



Stober, get ahold of me!
gixxerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:20 PM   #4933
Tech Master
 
Nighthawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Cogan Station, PA.
Posts: 1,859
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default .

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerman View Post
13.5 SC-10 debut in 2 weeks!



Stober, get ahold of me!

hmm,, so saturday the 23rd? hmm, maybe i'll stick the vxl in my slash,? what do ya say, wanna have a little mod sc 10 vs mod slash? lol
__________________
WWW.TMRLARGESCALE.COM
Threshold Racing
WWW.RICHFIELDRACEWAY.COM
LCRC "the best offroad on the eastcoast."
Nighthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 09:06 PM   #4934
Tech Elite
 
rallyebmx's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,864
Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default

I am doing up my body for my new buggy and evidently I have fallen into a signature paint scheme just like Ed- only way more offensive. I call this one 'girls of summer'
rallyebmx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 06:43 AM   #4935
Tech Master
 
gixxerman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,486
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighthawk View Post
hmm,, so saturday the 23rd? hmm, maybe i'll stick the vxl in my slash,? what do ya say, wanna have a little mod sc 10 vs mod slash? lol
Let's do it! Any of you slash guys want to get in on it?
gixxerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ALTOONA RACEWAY 1/10 SCALE ELECTRIC TROPHY RACE gixxerman Racing Forum 2 08-13-2008 03:17 PM
R/C Pilots Welsome at the Altoona Raceway - Altoona, PA Reznor88 RC Flight 0 01-14-2008 06:11 PM
SPECIAL EVENTS COMING AT THE ALTOONA RACEWAY - ALTOONA, PA Reznor88 Racing Forum 1 01-14-2008 06:10 PM
SPECIAL EVENTS COMING AT THE ALTOONA RACEWAY - ALTOONA, PA Reznor88 Electric On-Road 0 01-06-2008 05:27 PM
altoona raceway morris Racing Forum 0 05-26-2007 09:13 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 02:16 PM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net