Old 04-17-2009, 09:36 PM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

gtb and 13.5 is sold may have some more stuff to sell ill let yins know
Old 04-17-2009, 11:07 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Originally Posted by gixxerman
I wouldn't be to quick to bet I won't buy a SC10! I like to stir the pot all the time that's just me! And how do you know it would be like racing a cup car vs a F1? Have you seen or raced against one yet?? I agree, hopefully we get a better turnout this weekend!
LOL!Just yanking your chain Gixxer, for a response!lol I do know that the sc10 is a over grown T4. Stating that the sc10 will be a great truck. In all honesty I would like to see mod truck come back to life.
Old 04-18-2009, 04:36 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Richards
This is the link I posted on, but perhaps you could start one just for Altoona Raceway under off-road tracks if you or somebody else has the time to keep it updated. There is a lot of traffic on there. Some of the guys that have been McCullough's regulars have been racing in eastern Ohio a lot this past winter. It would be nice to get them to come east to Altoona if you could.
Doh! Sorry gixxerman, I just realized I forgot to post that link you asked for!

But, for some reason, it won't let me post the link. I guess I have not been on RC Tech long enough? Anyway, it is under "RC Offroad Racing Track Discussion" and the thread is "Who's racing in N.E. Ohio/PA"
Old 04-18-2009, 05:02 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Richards
Doh! Sorry gixxerman, I just realized I forgot to post that link you asked for!

But, for some reason, it won't let me post the link. I guess I have not been on RC Tech long enough? Anyway, it is under "RC Offroad Racing Track Discussion" and the thread is "Who's racing in N.E. Ohio/PA"
I'm all over it! I'll have a Altoona Raceway thread started at Ht this weekend! I'll also post a link over here so the regulars can keep it bumped. Thank you! Will you be coming down to race soon? We need some new faces!
Old 04-18-2009, 05:05 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by PADIRTLMJUNKIE
LOL!Just yanking your chain Gixxer, for a response!lol I do know that the sc10 is a over grown T4. Stating that the sc10 will be a great truck. In all honesty I would like to see mod truck come back to life.
No problem! We need this type of stuff to bring some damn life back to this thread!

I'll be running the "wider" Proline buggy tires today!
Old 04-18-2009, 09:04 AM
Tech Regular

Boo!
Old 04-18-2009, 10:54 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TC3MIKE
Boo!
aaahhhh....
Old 04-18-2009, 06:20 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by TC3MIKE
Boo!
Are you all moved in yet?
Old 04-18-2009, 07:15 PM
Tech Initiate

Post In Lewistown PA, Rc-ing _SOLO_ HELP!!!

Hello,

What's up guy's I've been searching the web over and over to find a club,People,Track,etc to run my trucks.
I've seen your track in Altoona online.You and Pitstop hobbies are all I can find and there seems to be more buzz online with Altoona.

Well at least you all post back and forth.

Here's the DEAL I just got into this hobby a few month's back. Because of a friend.And now I relize he's a (shelf queen) and I spend most of my time wrenching and bashing SOLO
Now I'm addicted (REALLY can't stop) even my wife is getting into it. It's all we do with 3/4 of our time.

Long story short I need to race with others.Hell I'll settle for a little bashing I don't care. So let me know whats up over there is ther room for one more.
Or is there even a class I can run

At the moment I have a revo that I just bought for the track And a rc18t that I hopped up for racing/bashing.

My wifie is doing paint jobs and for a novice there pretty sweet.I'll try and attach my photo bucket so you guy's can see what we've been doing here in Lewistown

Later guy's and thanks for any replys> photobucket.com/justinlance81

Last edited by Platinum Basher; 04-18-2009 at 07:44 PM.
Old 04-18-2009, 07:26 PM
Tech Regular

Here to stay but, we still have most our stuff in S.C. We will have to bring it all up at a later date.
Old 04-19-2009, 04:13 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

I'm a national Slash race champion
Old 04-19-2009, 06:12 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Did those Mugens dominate yesterday like last week? Oh wait a sec, it was a Jammin jump fest. Buggy A and B mains won by jammins? Is it the wave of the future?

We be Jammin!
Old 04-19-2009, 01:36 PM
Tech Adept

whats up see racing is in gear plan on coming next race matt still want the jaco green tires if u do let me know
Old 04-19-2009, 04:14 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

I just checked the website to get caught up on what I missed.

For those who dont check it frequently as I do, the guys are taking a weekend off and the next race wont be until Sunday May 3rd.

Platinum Basher - Welcome to the hobby! The best thing you can do if you are curious about racing is go to the track and ask questions. Most everyone is very helpfull, especially at our track.

I'm sure you would like race your Revo or R18T against similar cars, but unfortunately, hardly anyone races those kinds of vehicles anymore. You would probably end up racing in sportsmans or 'run what you brung' class which isnt a bad way to get started .

If you decide you want to race regularly, there are 2 extremely popular classes going right now: Nitro 1/8 Buggy and electric Short Course Truck (what used to be called Slash).

There are other classes you might be interested in and the best way to learn about them is to get to the track, watch the racing, check out the vehicles in the pits, and ask questions.
Old 04-19-2009, 07:32 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Recap of Saturday......

In between grenading diffs, I struggled with the dry conditions for the A main buggy win.

Chuck got 2nd in buggy A. Consistent and seconds behind me. No detour into the woods for his Mugen this day

Brad got 3rd. His pace was quick and he lead early on and was bit by the Losi Eclipse curse.

Keith got the Buggy B win. He's starting to get his bearings......

Matt got 2nd. Solid with a super rich engine.

In what I believe was a highly regarded national Slash race I took the V with borrowed car(s). Brian was tight for 2nd.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.