R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Old 03-21-2009, 07:30 AM   #4621
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)
Default Friday!

Great racing last night! Slash race was the best battle of the year. Looking forward to the 5th!
PADIRTLMJUNKIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 08:14 AM   #4622
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PADIRTLMJUNKIE View Post
Great racing last night! Slash race was the best battle of the year. Looking forward to the 5th!
yea slash isnt no joke....lol.......for my first time racing one i had a blast.i gotta get the set-up thing figured out...but i have some ideas for the next race to try out...lata guys...
Old 03-22-2009, 12:39 PM   #4623
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Just got back from working on the track and it is looking so good! Definitely not the back and forth thing I was worried about. It is going to be amazing!

-Keith
killerX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 01:19 PM   #4624
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

The off road track is shaping up to be a flowing, fun set up!
Old 03-23-2009, 12:51 PM   #4625
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Fast Eddie, sorry for stepping on your B44 and breaking it
d4man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 03:00 PM   #4626
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Dave, I should be thanking you! I havent laughed that hard on the drivers stand in a long time.

I remember wrecking, then you got me off the pipe or something, and then I was waiting for the traffic to clear and then another car wrecked and you stepped out to get it just as I tried to move.

The next thing I know my right rear wheel was parrallel to the ground with 90 degrees of positive camber with your shoe on top of it!

LCRC Raceway and Bumps & Jumps.
Ed237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 03:18 PM   #4627
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed237 View Post
Dave, I should be thanking you! I havent laughed that hard on the drivers stand in a long time.

I remember wrecking, then you got me off the pipe or something, and then I was waiting for the traffic to clear and then another car wrecked and you stepped out to get it just as I tried to move.

The next thing I know my right rear wheel was parrallel to the ground with 90 degrees of positive camber with your shoe on top of it!
lol
Old 03-24-2009, 08:04 AM   #4628
Tech Elite

Argh, I feel like a certain someone at our track who steps on a vehicle every other week....Sorry once again Ed...Thank god it was only a ballcup...It could have been much much worse....
NOT a member of Team Terribles!
Old 03-24-2009, 03:29 PM   #4629
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by d4man View Post
Argh, I feel like a certain someone at our track who steps on a vehicle every other week....Sorry once again Ed...Thank god it was only a ballcup...It could have been much much worse....
Are you calling yourself FAT ?? LOL

I think my whole problem in my main was the hard ass foams i got in the rear tires ! I remembered the last time i ran those tires last year it acted the same way , good traction but all sketchy . I was going to try n make it back this week with different foams installed but dont think i'll b able to now , Damn 1:1 cars any how !!
Old 03-24-2009, 05:02 PM   #4630
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Does anyone have a Radio System for sale? I am just getting into RC racing and just purchaced a T-Maxx 3.3 and am considering also getting a Slash. I would like to get a nice System that I could use to run both vehicles.

I have been to a few of the indoor events as a spectator and can't wait to start racing in two weeks.

Chuck, how long does it usualy take if I were to order a Slash?
jlharing99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 06:53 PM   #4631
Tech Addict

Send a message via AIM to NeverATiteLine Send a message via Yahoo to NeverATiteLine

anyone have a lipo charger they are willing to part with? Also would like to find a balancer.

Let me know if anyone has 1 and how much u want for it.....thanx
Old 03-24-2009, 06:56 PM   #4632
Tech Adept

Hey guys guess winter racing is about over i wanted to race more this winter but didnt manage i hope to make it to some summer races look forward to racing you all in the near future.Nate
Old 03-24-2009, 09:17 PM   #4633
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Going out of tc big this weekend-Richfield friday-Altoona Saturday. Aaron is doing the same. Should be a good send off, although I think after talking to Chuck, he'd like to see the season keep going and going
Old 03-25-2009, 06:41 AM   #4634
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipester View Post
Are you calling yourself FAT ?? LOL

I think my whole problem in my main was the hard ass foams i got in the rear tires ! I remembered the last time i ran those tires last year it acted the same way , good traction but all sketchy . I was going to try n make it back this week with different foams installed but dont think i'll b able to now , Damn 1:1 cars any how !!
When was the last time you rebuilt your shocks?? I think a tire with a JConcepts White or Trinity White (same as old grey) with mostly shaved pink tapers would have been the ticket. That's what I ran....
NOT a member of Team Terribles!
Old 03-25-2009, 06:43 AM   #4635
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlharing99 View Post
Does anyone have a Radio System for sale? I am just getting into RC racing and just purchaced a T-Maxx 3.3 and am considering also getting a Slash. I would like to get a nice System that I could use to run both vehicles.

I have been to a few of the indoor events as a spectator and can't wait to start racing in two weeks.

Chuck, how long does it usualy take if I were to order a Slash?

I have an M8 with spektrum (mod done) and the airtronics battery ($80 alone). I also have a speedmind bag with it. I am looking for $150.

Tom is coming to the races on saturday and could bring it. It comes with 1 reciever and you could get another one for your other vehicle if you didn't want to swap them out.

-Keith
killerX2 is offline   Reply With Quote