R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Old 01-08-2009, 07:03 PM   #4366
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

looking forward to coming and racing tomorrow.although i will be trying a whole new set-up on my car and a little worried to how its going to work there.

c-ya guys then.
Old 01-08-2009, 07:06 PM   #4367
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipester View Post
4MAN , whats the surface like , is doug and the crew still able to water ?? what are u runnin ??

Later , JUM
Holy Shi-ite Muslim, its' JUMMY!!!!! Jimmy, everything is the same as you remember it. Same tires, stupid layouts, nothing's changed!!

I run mod 2wd and mod truck, both BL/LIPO

I have been running my stock stuff lately, preparing for CRC....Watch me next weekend on LiveRC
d4man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 08:33 PM   #4368
Tech Apprentice

Default Site

Lots of new stuff up:

http://sites.google.com/site/altoonaraceway/Home

Team Losi Racing - 8ight 2.0 Buggy
PSN ID: MTRezNIN
MTRezNIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 08:48 PM   #4369
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

4MAN , PM brotha
Old 01-08-2009, 09:09 PM   #4370
Tech Elite

Got it, reply in morning. Bed time
Old 01-09-2009, 09:22 AM   #4371
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Fastest cat:
Quote:
EDDY YOUR PAN CAR IS FAST......
It felt kind of slow to me. We'll find out tonight!

We may have to postpone the McCulloughs trip. As of this morning, 8"-12" of snow and a winter weather advisory for travel delays has been issed for Saturday.

LCRC Raceway and Bumps & Jumps.
Ed237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 11:15 AM   #4372
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed237 View Post
We may have to postpone the McCulloughs trip. As of this morning, 8"-12" of snow and a winter weather advisory for travel delays has been issed for Saturday.
Screw that, suck it up!!!!

I may not even race tomorrow, I might just go up to take care of a few loose ends at Normies and deliver Hot Rods B44 body.
Old 01-09-2009, 10:31 PM   #4373
Tech Champion

had a good time there tonight.....as always chuck ran a great show....

thx a mill.....................

c-ya guys next week....
Old 01-10-2009, 07:50 AM   #4374
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Matt, That set up you tried last night seemed to be working. You were 'tare'n it up'.

I'm going to try some new things next week for sure too. Thanks to some attentive turn marshalls I've learned that the inner front wheel on my TA05 has been liftng an 1/2" off the ground going around the turns. That cant be good.

And I need to give a shout out to Gixxer and Gerald for helping me get my pan car handling decent. Now I just need a little more . . . . cow bell!

Sorry D4Man - we wimped out!

LCRC Raceway and Bumps & Jumps.

Last edited by Ed237; 01-10-2009 at 10:56 AM.
Ed237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 09:15 AM   #4375
Tech Champion

Quote:
Matt, That set up you tried last night seemed to be working. You were 'tare'n it up'.

I'm going to try some new things next week for sure too. Thanks to some attentive turn marshalls I've learned that the inner front wheel on my TA05 has been living an 1/2" off the ground going around the turns. That cant be good.

And I need to give a shout out to Gixxer and Gerald for helping me get my pan car handling decent. Now I just need a little more . . . . cow bell!

ed,
thx man...if ya had a losi car i could prolly help you out....i know im running a complete oppositte set-up than what i was running.
it felt very smooth but at the sametime i had to be carefull of the back of the car coming around on me.i was working on the back of the car all night and i think i was going the right direction with it the first couple rounds...then the wrong direction in the main. i want to try something else to the back of the car for the week.
Old 01-10-2009, 02:42 PM   #4376
Tech Master

Quote:

I'm going to try some new things next week for sure too. Thanks to some attentive turn marshalls I've learned that the inner front wheel on my TA05 has been liftng an 1/2" off the ground going around the turns. That cant be good.

Fast Eddie, although your TC looked really cool pulling the left front off the ground late model style I'm sure it wasn't helping out in the performance department! I was glad Shipley backed me up on what I saw!

Btw Gerald and I really did nothing essential on your pan car....we just told you we did!!! It was all you!

Foreman we will be over soon and I will give you a heads-up when were going to make the trip! GOOD LUCK with the CRCRC race!
gixxerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 02:52 PM   #4377
Tech Master

Travis, I'm sorry I couldn't stick around last night a Denny's. As I was pulling out the police were pulling in! I can't beleive that the manager actually called them! It was funny when you slapped Scotty accross the face for saying that to the waitress but they apparently thought it was child endangerment! Oh well hope all is good!
Old 01-10-2009, 07:39 PM   #4378
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerman View Post
Travis, I'm sorry I couldn't stick around last night a Denny's. As I was pulling out the police were pulling in! I can't beleive that the manager actually called them! It was funny when you slapped Scotty accross the face for saying that to the waitress but they apparently thought it was child endangerment! Oh well hope all is good!
well... all i can say is long night..... and 1500 dollars later i was home... apparently you are no longer allowed to publicly beat children???? WTF hopefully everything goes well in the coming weeks.... looks like his mother is gonna have to start bringing him to races... then that maybe a problem with the 100 feet away law or something like that...

also on a racing not... EDWARD.. your car was pulling whell last week as well...
fastestcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 09:35 AM   #4379
Tech Master

Here's the link over at HT for our 2nd Annual Oval Championships!!!! Keep it bumped up!!!

http://www.hobbytalk.com/bbs1/showthread.php?t=241145
Old 01-11-2009, 04:00 PM   #4380
Tech Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastestcat View Post
well... all i can say is long night..... and 1500 dollars later i was home... apparently you are no longer allowed to publicly beat children???? WTF hopefully everything goes well in the coming weeks.... looks like his mother is gonna have to start bringing him to races... then that maybe a problem with the 100 feet away law or something like that...

also on a racing not... EDWARD.. your car was pulling whell last week as well...
travis,
are you serious...?you got a fine and basically like a pfa for that...?
wtf is right.....damn that sucks dude..