R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Old 06-28-2008, 11:55 PM   #3466
Tech Adept

Larry, come and race!!!!!!! 814-934-4323 if you have any questions.
Old 06-29-2008, 09:15 AM   #3467
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Doug, Way to go yesterday! That was a dominate performance en route to victories in 4wd and 1/8 scale. Your stuff is dialed up.

Roeder - You should have run the B44!

Stober - The only question I have is why you waited almost 4 weeks to put real tires on your Jammin!

And just a quick observation; Clutch bells work better when they're screwed in.

LCRC Raceway and Bumps & Jumps.
Ed237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 02:46 PM   #3468
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed237 View Post
Stober - The only question I have is why you waited almost 4 weeks to put real tires on your Jammin!
4 weeks?...more like 8 years Just cheaper. I like to get to the point where I can tell I am out growing something. I bet Doug can notice small differences in anything at this point.

Continuing with the 1/8 roll call wrap up:

Brad: Won a heat yesterday! Fast when you held it together!
Doug: On edge fast! Dialed! 26.85 lap!!!!!!!
Ed: You better not leave 1/8! Super consistent and clean! I like the different driving styles everyone brings.
Chuck: Turning FAST laps! Must be taking some time to figure out the new ride. Time for a new one

I'll see if Brian Roeder was on to something....I modded my buggy for more droop than is allowed stock.
rallyebmx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 05:03 PM   #3469
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

i just got done watching the footage from saterdays race....was roeder running his 2wd buggy...?

looked fast as hell as usuall....lol

i was looking to come racing this weekend.but i didnt realize that the event was on saterday...had a b-day party for the son and i was planning on making the trip on sunday...if it wasnt for roeder calling m,e and bullshittin i would have showed up not knowing what was up....lol

i will most definately be there this sunday......

c-ya all then.....
Old 06-29-2008, 06:22 PM   #3470
Tech Adept

Tom S. - giving me way way too much credit!

Ed - I think you've exhausted every rediculous bad luck thing that can happen this summer. Let me know if you want to go over your buggy before sunday!!!

water is refilled, went down right after this evening's thunderstorm. good to go for next weekend!

Yes Roeder was running his 2wd, but I'll take ne thing I can get!!!! lol

Can't wait to do it again this weekend gents!!

MUGEN RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MUGEN SEIKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-29-2008, 06:27 PM   #3471
Tech Champion

allhouse,
i was looking at the pics...man i gotaa say i love the run shirt.....lol
Old 06-29-2008, 08:06 PM   #3472
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to jallshouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by morris View Post
allhouse,
i was looking at the pics...man i gotaa say i love the run shirt.....lol
Thanks!! thats what late night ebay searching will do to ya
jallshouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 12:44 PM   #3473
Tech Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by jallshouse View Post
Thanks!! thats what late night ebay searching will do to ya
lol....................
Old 06-30-2008, 09:24 PM   #3474
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to ChrisWolfson Send a message via Yahoo to ChrisWolfson Send a message via Skype™ to ChrisWolfson

How's the offroad racing at Altoona? Anybody still racing electric?
Old 07-01-2008, 05:13 AM   #3475
Tech Master

Chris - 1/8 Scale has been solid all season but just about everything else (truggy, mod truck, monster truck, gas truck) has been lacking.

Turnout has improved in the last couple of weeks with the track change and a lot of guys have recently bought 4wd buggies.

I used to think the 4wd Mod class was more trouble than its worth, but, I've become a huge fan of the class. Not only are they easy to drive fast, but I've seen more great passes and side by side racing in 4wd Mod than in any other class.

Old 07-01-2008, 01:19 PM   #3476
Tech Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed237 View Post
Chris - 1/8 Scale has been solid all season but just about everything else (truggy, mod truck, monster truck, gas truck) has been lacking.

Turnout has improved in the last couple of weeks with the track change and a lot of guys have recently bought 4wd buggies.

I used to think the 4wd Mod class was more trouble than its worth, but, I've become a huge fan of the class. Not only are they easy to drive fast, but I've seen more great passes and side by side racing in 4wd Mod than in any other class.
ed,
you nailed that right on the button.i will definately be there for some racing this sunday.
Old 07-03-2008, 06:49 AM   #3477
Tech Adept

Wolfson - Ed Toth was just saying last week in the pits about how he wished you brought your losi crap out to Altoona so he could give you an associated pouding!!! I just report what I hear in the pits, nothing more nothing less

http://www.neobuggy.net/modules/news/

check out the pictures of the euros track, concrete jumps and totally blown track. sweet!!!!! perhaps we could sell them our design for ultra-consistent and durable oak jumps! Way better than dirt and concrete! lol.
Old 07-03-2008, 06:51 AM   #3478
Tech Adept

Ed - DX3R installed for this week's action! I'll let you know how it works out

Wolfson - in all seriousness, our 4wd class has been pretty darn solid all year, we'd love to have you out. I heard rumor that you got married or are getting married? Congrats from Toontown!!!!
Old 07-03-2008, 06:14 PM   #3479
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewholeyearinn View Post
Wolfson - Ed Toth was just saying last week in the pits about how he wished you brought your losi crap out to Altoona so he could give you an associated pouding!!! I just report what I hear in the pits, nothing more nothing less

http://www.neobuggy.net/modules/news/

check out the pictures of the euros track, concrete jumps and totally blown track. sweet!!!!! perhaps we could sell them our design for ultra-consistent and durable oak jumps! Way better than dirt and concrete! lol.
Yeah Chris I heard Ed talking smack on you as well-------he said the reason you don't come to Altoona is because you know he'll beat you!?!?!? BTW congrats and remember the honeymoon is your last vacation before going to work for the new boss!!!

On a different not I've been thinking of ways to spruce up our forum and here is what I came up with...........ASK THE PROFESSOR! Since Ed "The Godfarter" Toth is the creator of this forum I self appoint him the position! Ask him anything and ye shall get the answer! FIRE AWAY BOYS!!!
gixxerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 08:50 PM   #3480
Tech Master

Quote:
Ed talking smack
Quote:
give you an associated pouding!!!
LOL - The only thing I've been pounding is my head against a wall!