go ahead call me up bro......haha....
Go ahead and call me, my number is 724-867-5309
NOT a member of Team Terribles!
d4man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 12:58 PM   #3452
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipester View Post
EDWARD ! Shirly not from you ! you wern't drunk lighting bottle rockets again were you ?? I'm SHOCKED
Jum..........BACK OFF..........it took me 3 whole years to shape him into this.....I am as proud of Ed as you where the first time Noah took a dump on the REAL crapper!!!
gixxerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 01:03 PM   #3453
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverATiteLine View Post
Hey GEEKERman......I heard you got a B44.....guess we will need that broom and hefty bag after all!!!

You going to have it ready for this weekend?
Yes it might be true NeverAtiteButt! But if I did, add my name to long list of names who will finish ahead of you on race day!

I'll be the first to admit I was wrong classing the 4wd mod's as brittle pieces of garbage! I had a blast racing C.R's buggy Sunday!
Old 06-26-2008, 01:08 PM   #3454
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to NeverATiteLine Send a message via Yahoo to NeverATiteLine

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerman View Post
Yes it might be true NeverAtiteButt! But if I did, add my name to long list of names who will finish ahead of you on race day!

I'll be the first to admit I was wrong classing the 4wd mod's as brittle pieces of garbage! I had a blast racing C.R's buggy Sunday!
All I can say is that if we run as close in mod 4wd as we did in nascar it ought to be a hell of a good battle for last place
Old 06-26-2008, 01:31 PM   #3455
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Quote:
All I can say is that if we run as close in mod 4wd as we did in nascar it ought to be a hell of a good battle for last place
lol

good racing for last place....lol
Old 06-26-2008, 03:25 PM   #3456
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Quote:
Jum..........BACK OFF..........it took me 3 whole years to shape him into this.....I am as proud of Ed as you where the first time Noah took a dump on the REAL crapper!!!
WHOA , Chill ................. Wait a min , you mean to tell me you finally potty trained Ed ???
Old 06-26-2008, 04:45 PM   #3457
Tech Master

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pipester View Post
WHOA , Chill ................. Wait a min , you mean to tell me you finally potty trained Ed ???
Word up on that Brent......as long as I can race someone I don't mind finishing last! You just had to bring up pan car..........can't wait!

Jumbo Ed is now crapping in the "big boy toilet".........plus now he wears leather chaps when he races!
Old 06-27-2008, 03:38 AM   #3458
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Quote:

Whoa Brad, don't jump the gun...... wait until after Saturday to say shit like that

See.....
MyRCBox.com: You raced almost all classes of R/C vehicles, what's your favorite class? Why?
Adam Drake: 1/8th Off-Road Buggy (nitro). It's the premier class and I love the noise.

Last edited by rallyebmx; 06-27-2008 at 04:09 AM.
rallyebmx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 04:47 AM   #3459
Tech Addict

Send a message via AIM to NeverATiteLine Send a message via Yahoo to NeverATiteLine

Quote:
Originally Posted by rallyebmx View Post
Whoa Brad, don't jump the gun...... wait until after Saturday to say shit like that

See.....
MyRCBox.com: You raced almost all classes of R/C vehicles, what's your favorite class? Why?
Adam Drake: 1/8th Off-Road Buggy (nitro). It's the premier class and I love the noise.

It may be the premier class and make cool noises, but you cant beat the plug and play and almost maintenance free fun of 4wd mod buggy..keep tires on it and rebuild the shocks every couple of races and you are good to go.....unless u drive like me
Old 06-27-2008, 06:45 AM   #3460
Tech Adept

Quote:
If at first you don't succeed in one class, try another!! I think you just like playing with Brent on race day.

Rally, that body is going to be great. I love it when people do something other then the same old same old, e.g. Brad's paint scheme's.

(Brad, e.g. is an acceptable abreviation for "for example")

iCeNuTz

Last edited by iCeNuTz; 06-27-2008 at 07:14 AM.
iCeNuTz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 01:52 PM   #3461
Tech Addict

I have 1 4600mah saddle pack that i built fresh to run 4wd mod because I didnt think my lipo was going to make it here for the first race....but the lipo made it in time so the pack only has one charge and about 2 mins of run time on it...i would like to get rid of it....ill take $20

As far as the mf2 i'll take $115 for it...let me know if anyone is interested in either one and i will drag them along tomorrow!!
Old 06-28-2008, 10:47 AM   #3462
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default 1/10 scale intrest

a question to the racers at altoona raceway
do you get any 1/10 scale electric truck or buggy
LARRY F SR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 06:08 PM   #3463
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LARRY F SR View Post
a question to the racers at altoona raceway
do you get any 1/10 scale electric truck or buggy
larry sr,
biggest electric class right now is 1/10 electric 4wd mod buggy.a couple guys have 1/10 stadium trucks...pretty much no 2wd buggies.although if you want my friend and i want to run ours...so lmk so we can get a class going..

matt
Old 06-28-2008, 11:50 PM   #3464
Tech Adept

Great race today guys. Thanks to everyone for racing, it is certainly appreciated.

as you can tell by the time of my post. I am not sober.

sobriety is killing me. - Nicklaus Cage - name the movie.

why can't we not be sober? Tool. Maynard James Keenan.

MUGEN FUC**** RULES !!!!!! MBX6, the next IFMAR world champion!!!!!!!!!!

mugen mugen mugen mugen mugen mugen mugen mugen.

Tom Stober - AWESOME JOB, practice certainly does pay divideds! You were extremely fast today, very nice!!!!

Brad Blontz - Also, practice does pay off, you've been doing a good job all year, practicing and working on setup and you had a great day today, getting very smooth out there, far fewer mistakes and much more under control and your lap times are showing it!!!! GREAT JOB! IF your were a mugen seiki driver you would probably do even better!

next week - here come the NINJA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks again guys, especially roeder, allshouse brent, rematts and everyone else who drives from out of town (even though i know brent and rematts aren't that "out of town ). We really appreciate it and always have fun running with you guys!

Really good to see Shane and Kelly out there today, I hope you guys can make it more often.

Kelly, let me know if you are in the market of an engine, I've got a few in my stable that run sweeeeeeeet.

Morris and Boyles - hope to see you soon!!! Chuck has an xxx4 now, lets do battle!!!
Old 06-28-2008, 11:52 PM   #3465
Tech Adept

CR - I never got a chance to post last week, busy. Aweseome racing last week, I had a blast - even though i found out the hard way that 2nd is the first loser!!! lol - once again, great racing - that was absolutely the most fun you can have with a transmitter!!!!