R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-20-2008, 10:12 AM   #3031
Tech Master
 
Ed237's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Dudley PA
Posts: 1,431
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default

There were 2 4wd buggies (Jeremy & Brent) my mod truck and Matt Dzabos 2wd buggy. Jeremy TQ'd and we were having a great race in the main until he wrecked over the table top or whoops.

I got a post race test drive of Jeremy's B44 and could tell that it was waaaay better than my T4 and had no problems negotiating the rough stuff at all. If he would have got over the table top cleanly, he would have easily beaten me.

I believe Doug held off McGhee in 1/8 scale.

And we had a new racer yesterday - Elroy Miller - who did a really good job in his first race ever.

The weather was ideal and by 6 pm when the mains were starting, the track had a lot of moisture which is always good.
Ed237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 10:24 AM   #3032
Tech Champion
 
morris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: jersey shore pa
Posts: 5,564
Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed237 View Post
There were 2 4wd buggies (Jeremy & Brent) my mod truck and Matt Dzabos 2wd buggy. Jeremy TQ'd and we were having a great race in the main until he wrecked over the table top or whoops.

I got a post race test drive of Jeremy's B44 and could tell that it was waaaay better than my T4 and had no problems negotiating the rough stuff at all. If he would have got over the table top cleanly, he would have easily beaten me.

I believe Doug held off McGhee in 1/8 scale.

And we had a new racer yesterday - Elroy Miller - who did a really good job in his first race ever.

The weather was ideal and by 6 pm when the mains were starting, the track had a lot of moisture which is always good.
ed,
sounds good......im buying a mitsubishi pick up truck from my neibhor for 700.00.....so as long as that goes thru and i can find the time to get this 4wd put together i will be there this saterday for some racing.
so i hope all goes well with this whole thing i got going on.i have to replace a front main seal in the truck.

lata
__________________
AE/VIPER/XPERT/DIRTCHEAPRC.COM/JCONCEPTS
A big thx to all the tracks that I race at:cause if it wasnt for these guys..we wouldnt have a place to race our r/c cars!!!
morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 10:33 AM   #3033
Tech Adept
 
jallshouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Pennsylvainia
Posts: 222
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to jallshouse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by morris View Post
so how did racing go yesterday...?

was there a electric 4wd class...?
Brent and i were the only 4wd's yesterday but Ed had his truck and ran with us. Roeder coundnt make it, but next week is lookin up, rumor in the pits there is a BJ4 making a debut next week.
jallshouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 10:56 AM   #3034
Tech Adept
 
brian roeder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Bloomsburg, Pa
Posts: 223
Wink

hey guys couldn't make it this weekend but will be this sat. congrats to all the winners and good to see another new racer

matt give me a call

Ed,do i see a 4wd in the future
brian roeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 11:11 AM   #3035
Tech Champion
 
morris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: jersey shore pa
Posts: 5,564
Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jallshouse View Post
Brent and i were the only 4wd's yesterday but Ed had his truck and ran with us. Roeder coundnt make it, but next week is lookin up, rumor in the pits there is a BJ4 making a debut next week.
rumors huh...?
did it come from a good source....lol
__________________
AE/VIPER/XPERT/DIRTCHEAPRC.COM/JCONCEPTS
A big thx to all the tracks that I race at:cause if it wasnt for these guys..we wouldnt have a place to race our r/c cars!!!
morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 11:12 AM   #3036
Tech Champion
 
morris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: jersey shore pa
Posts: 5,564
Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian roeder View Post
hey guys couldn't make it this weekend but will be this sat. congrats to all the winners and good to see another new racer

matt give me a call

Ed,do i see a 4wd in the future
brian-calling you here shortly...
__________________
AE/VIPER/XPERT/DIRTCHEAPRC.COM/JCONCEPTS
A big thx to all the tracks that I race at:cause if it wasnt for these guys..we wouldnt have a place to race our r/c cars!!!
morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 02:50 PM   #3037
Tech Master
 
gixxerman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,486
Default

Yesterday, although fun was very trying for me and a few others including IcE. If it could happen, it unfortunatley did! Things broke, failed, and fell apart. And I do not believe I finished a heat or main all day! WA WA WA!!!!!! Whatever....still had fun. Bad day at the track is still better than a good day anwhere else!

Special Ed, congrats on your entire race day and your debut in Scale!!!! It will not be long at all before your contending for a A-main victory!!

Just a reminder, our race day is now on Saturday with a start time of 3 p.m. and as far as I know will stay that way all year!
gixxerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 03:05 PM   #3038
Tech Adept
 
iCeNuTz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 224
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerman View Post
Yesterday, although fun was very trying for me and a few others including IcE. If it could happen, it unfortunatley did! Things broke, failed, and fell apart. And I do not believe I finished a heat or main all day! WA WA WA!!!!!! Whatever....still had fun. Bad day at the track is still better than a good day anwhere else!

Special Ed, congrats on your entire race day and your debut in Scale!!!! It will not be long at all before your contending for a A-main victory!!

Just a reminder, our race day is now on Saturday with a start time of 3 p.m. and as far as I know will stay that way all year!
I never had problems like I did yesterday pitting beside you.....

What servo are you going to get for throttle???????????

iCeNuTz
__________________
I like chili
iCeNuTz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 03:05 PM   #3039
Tech Adept
 
iCeNuTz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 224
Default

Loser
__________________
I like chili
iCeNuTz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 03:06 PM   #3040
Tech Adept
 
iCeNuTz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 224
Default

Dork
__________________
I like chili
iCeNuTz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 04:01 PM   #3041
Tech Master
 
Ed237's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Dudley PA
Posts: 1,431
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default

This picture from yesterdays race of a pink 1/8 buggy clearing the 'EAGLE' cracks me up:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8512319...7604646390319/
Ed237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 04:03 PM   #3042
Tech Master
 
gixxerman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,486
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCeNuTz View Post
I never had problems like I did yesterday pitting beside you.....

What servo are you going to get for throttle???????????

iCeNuTz
Quote:
Originally Posted by iCeNuTz View Post
Loser
Quote:
Originally Posted by iCeNuTz View Post
Dork
IcE, again LMFAO!!!!

............this coming from a guy who has a horrible day, can't win, so decides to put out a hit on the owners 7 year old daughter via his son and a Losi 8! And Joel actually carried it out! Did you threaten to take his allowance away from him?

I will call you this week to talk about the SERVO thing!
gixxerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 04:03 PM   #3043
Tech Master
 
gixxerman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,486
Default

HITLER
gixxerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 04:04 PM   #3044
Tech Master
 
gixxerman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,486
Default

SICKO
gixxerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 04:24 PM   #3045
Tech Master
 
gixxerman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,486
Default

Yeah, I just thought about that whole pit situation, and PLEASE BY ALL MEANS MAKE SURE YOU AND YOUR CONTRACT CARRYING OUT SON PLEASE PIT AWAY FROM ME FROM NOW ON! I can't afford to pit next to you anymore!
gixxerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ALTOONA RACEWAY 1/10 SCALE ELECTRIC TROPHY RACE gixxerman Racing Forum 2 08-13-2008 03:17 PM
R/C Pilots Welsome at the Altoona Raceway - Altoona, PA Reznor88 RC Flight 0 01-14-2008 06:11 PM
SPECIAL EVENTS COMING AT THE ALTOONA RACEWAY - ALTOONA, PA Reznor88 Racing Forum 1 01-14-2008 06:10 PM
SPECIAL EVENTS COMING AT THE ALTOONA RACEWAY - ALTOONA, PA Reznor88 Electric On-Road 0 01-06-2008 05:27 PM
altoona raceway morris Racing Forum 0 05-26-2007 09:13 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 03:23 PM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net