R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Old 04-10-2008, 06:19 PM   #2986
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Brian - I didnt notice any seams or lips with the table top. I did mess it up my first few trys (as the practice video shows) but after the first pack, I was able to clear it just about every time. The conditions were nearly perfect on Wednesday. The track was damp and sticky and there was traction everywhere. So it was easy to square it up. I dont think it will be that easy on Sunday.

Jeremy - Debates are a good thing! Actually Losi also offers a RTR brushless SpeedT with a Spektrum radio for about the same price that looks like the best of both worlds.

Tom - I've been watching CORE off and on for a couple years now. They have the best racing product out there right now. I'll be looking for the Jammin buggy on Speed TV!
Ed237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 06:29 PM   #2987
Tech Adept

Wink

jeremy being sick s***s been there many times this year

ed maybe doug and chuck fixed it, sunday maybe different i know sunday it dried out alot but if we get this rain there should be plenty of moisture
brian roeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 10:59 AM   #2988
Tech Adept

WHO'S TRUGGY WAS THAT PING PONGING THE PIPES??

LOL
iCeNuTz
Old 04-11-2008, 12:31 PM   #2989
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCeNuTz View Post
WHO'S TRUGGY WAS THAT PING PONGING THE PIPES??

LOL
iCeNuTz
That was mine GrEg........First time out on track with the Truggy! Looks like I took driving advice from Stritty huh? Thank god Ed was there to Marshall me 500 times!!!!!! Look out on Sunday......LITERALLY!

Last edited by gixxerman; 04-11-2008 at 12:42 PM.
gixxerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 12:39 PM   #2990
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed237 View Post
Brian - I didnt notice any seams or lips with the table top. I did mess it up my first few trys (as the practice video shows) but after the first pack, I was able to clear it just about every time. The conditions were nearly perfect on Wednesday. The track was damp and sticky and there was traction everywhere. So it was easy to square it up. I dont think it will be that easy on Sunday.

Jeremy - Debates are a good thing! Actually Losi also offers a RTR brushless SpeedT with a Spektrum radio for about the same price that looks like the best of both worlds.

Tom - I've been watching CORE off and on for a couple years now. They have the best racing product out there right now. I'll be looking for the Jammin buggy on Speed TV!
Ed....you make me sick! If someone got on here and said that they raced Barbie Jeeps your response would be......Yeah I too have a Barbie Jeep and love to race it, and right now Barbie Jeeps are where it's at!!!!!!! C'mon Sped they don't even air CORE races and when they do they are on Speed and 3 years old! How do you know they have the BEST racing product out there? You said that about F-1 2 weeks ago, and when the Pat's got their a$$es handed to them you all of a sudden where a Giants Fan!

BTW you would look good driving a RC8!!!
Old 04-11-2008, 01:37 PM   #2991
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Gixxer, If you took your head out of Dale Jrs A$$ you would have noticed that Speed TV recently televised the entire last season of CORR. They are anticipating a break out season this summer. While other racing leagues were losing sponsors and venues left and right CORR's was doubling in size.

OK - I was wrong about the Superbowl, but I correctly predicted that the Giants would defeat the Packers. Who gives a crap about stick and ball sports anyhow?

1/8 Scale - I am on a fact finding mission at this time. The fact finding mission is a precursor to forming an exploratory committee. Depending upon the results of my research there could be an announcement sometime this spring.
Ed237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 04:31 PM   #2992
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

hey yall i got the xxx4 yesteday...going to be getting it ready to go very soon.

c-ya all in the future.
Old 04-11-2008, 08:08 PM   #2993
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

I want to get a CORR buggy. Can we get a few more guys so we can have a class?

rallyebmx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 08:12 PM   #2994
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to jallshouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by rallyebmx View Post

Dude, i am so in!!!! I just need about a decade to get it all ready....but i am in
jallshouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 09:18 PM   #2995
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by rallyebmx View Post

Stobey, I'm in as long as it's a MOD CLASS!!!! Dude you gotta get your a$$ up here to race!!! You'll love the track, and I have a five dollar bet with a couple of guys that we'll be pulling out the wooden jump that's not being used for you to "pull some air" over some tents with your buggy!!!

Ed.....you still make me sick!!!! Where do you get this stuff from? I think your Trekky and D and D days are starting to catch up with you! And........just pull the trigger........quit prolonging the obvious!

ForEman......thank you for recomending that JR9100 servo!!!!! Good god is it fast! If anyone is looking to buy a new steering servo go JR 9100 series, 3 year warranty and unbeleivable performance!!!!!
Old 04-12-2008, 07:53 AM   #2996
Tech Adept

Weather no looking so good tomorrow. Maybe we can just go to Ed's and play some D & D?

iCeNuTz
Old 04-12-2008, 07:56 AM   #2997
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Trust me, I want to get out there! My engine screwed up at the last race weekend last year at Mcoloughs(sp?). My buggy is all built up ready to go, but Jammin has been waiting for a new batch of engines forever now. So I finally said f it, and sent mine to ceo powermods. Hopefully I'll have an engine from somebody soon. Going out of the country though......

Last edited by rallyebmx; 04-12-2008 at 08:33 AM.
rallyebmx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 11:08 AM   #2998
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCeNuTz View Post
Weather no looking so good tomorrow. Maybe we can just go to Ed's and play some D & D?

iCeNuTz
Only if I can be The Third Level Black Warlock Master!!!! I'd watch your wording, Sped might have seen your post and mistakenly read B & D!!!! Come to think of it when I spoke with him yesterday he did mention something about whips!!!!!

Stobey, BACK AT YA!!!
Old 04-12-2008, 04:36 PM   #2999
Tech Adept

Hi Brad! Count me out for the Toth B & D session!

iCeNuTz
Old 04-13-2008, 01:07 PM   #3000
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to ChrisWolfson Send a message via Yahoo to ChrisWolfson Send a message via Skype™ to ChrisWolfson

Quote:
Originally Posted by morris View Post
jeremy,
just so you know that deal i made with the xxx4 went thrue...looks like we will be shipping out tomorrow or friday...its not new but i hope it will work ok for me.i think im going to see if my neighbor guy can make me some aluminum goodies for it...like a-arms ans towers...stuff of that nature...will have to wait and see.
Matt - don't put anything aluminum on the XXX4. Team Losi made some aluminum mounts for the front and rear arms. They made inner and outer mounts for both. They are discontinued and hard to find - but - if you can find them, run the mounts that are on the back of the a-arms in aluminum and the front ones in graphite. When you hit something hard, the graphite mount will break and is very easy to replace. 4wd is such that you have to know you will break stuff. It doesn't matter what kind of car you run. I'm going to actually run a XX4 this summer. See you at TRS.