Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

NOT a member of Team Terribles!
d4man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 02:05 PM   #2853
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

jeremy,
got some good news for you.boyles is in the process as we speak.he is prolly getting a x-factory x5 4-wheel buggy with parts..so he is in fo sure.

im still working on my deal...
Old 03-19-2008, 07:04 PM   #2854
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to jallshouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by morris View Post
jeremy,
got some good news for you.boyles is in the process as we speak.he is prolly getting a x-factory x5 4-wheel buggy with parts..so he is in fo sure.

im still working on my deal...
awsome!! i am really looking forward to trying this out
jallshouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 10:32 AM   #2855
Tech Regular

Are any of you guys going to McCullough's for the gas race on Saturday? I won't be running at Altoona at all this year due to the move to Saturday...unless there's some Sunday races.
KARO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 02:00 PM   #2856
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by KARO View Post
Are any of you guys going to McCullough's for the gas race on Saturday? I won't be running at Altoona at all this year due to the move to Saturday...unless there's some Sunday races.
Sammy, I just talked to Chuck and I think he is coming over with McGhee and a couple others! Please don't tell me you will not be able to make any of the races this summer! Who will I serenade my Burger King song to!?!? How's the GS, or are you back to Losi?
gixxerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 04:58 AM   #2857
Tech Regular

Brad - Sounds good, no...still running the GS and just got the new CL-1 Advanced buggy last week. I'm not going to run the new buggy until later this year but put the new big bore shocks and a couple other improvements on the car I'm running. My car only has only been raced 4-5 weekends so I don't need a new car right now. I haven't been out to McCullough's in a couple months so I will try to get there early on Saturday for practice. I don't see myself going back to the Losi because I like this car more. Saturday at Altoona is not good for my schedule but I have someone near McCullough's that can watch the kids Saturday's. I will be going to some other tracks that run on Sunday but they're 2-3 hrs away.
Old 03-21-2008, 07:21 AM   #2858
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipester View Post
4woman , XO , XO .

Morris , pm
Quote:
Brad - Sounds good, no...still running the GS and just got the new CL-1 Advanced buggy last week. I'm not going to run the new buggy until later this year but put the new big bore shocks and a couple other improvements on the car I'm running. My car only has only been raced 4-5 weekends so I don't need a new car right now. I haven't been out to McCullough's in a couple months so I will try to get there early on Saturday for practice. I don't see myself going back to the Losi because I like this car more. Saturday at Altoona is not good for my schedule but I have someone near McCullough's that can watch the kids Saturday's. I will be going to some other tracks that run on Sunday but they're 2-3 hrs away.

........Of all the crap that I come up with, I never thought of ForEWOMan! Good one Jummy!!!!

Sam it just will not be the same witout you there! I will make the first offer to "watch" your kids on Saturdays! I am now experienced in that field!
Old 03-21-2008, 07:25 AM   #2859
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCeNuTz View Post
Gixxerman, are you going with the stock 3mm thick sails or getting the 5mm upgrade kit?

Marshalling Mod Sailboat will be great on hot sunny days. Just be prepared to tread water for 2-4 hours. Yes, those SHORT 1/8 scale hour long mains are now SISSY like! Mod Sailboat is for the serious enduro rc racer!

Ed, rubbin is Sailboat racin, LOOK OUT!

iCeNuTz
I am getting all aluminum 4.5mm sails that someone we race with made. That source will remain disclosed until I see if they will work!

Lets get ready for some Mod Sailboat!!!!!!!!
Old 03-21-2008, 07:42 AM   #2860
Tech Regular

Brad - There's no way I could take them with me...I'd go nuts! Maybe next year my son can come race with me, he'll be six.
Old 03-21-2008, 09:00 AM   #2861
Tech Champion

Quote:
Brad - There's no way I could take them with me...I'd go nuts! Maybe next year my son can come race with me, he'll be six.
sam,
the little that i have been bringing with me will also be 6.i shooting to get him into racing this summer with me.....it will be interseting thats for sure.
Old 03-21-2008, 09:47 AM   #2862
Tech Champion

so are you turing guys ready to do some more battle tonight?

im as ready as im going to get......lol
Old 03-21-2008, 10:31 AM   #2863
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

My car is ready to go. I'm going to experiment with some slightly different set ups tonight. Im trying to find just a little more speed for next weekends last big carpet race.
Ed237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 10:34 AM   #2864
Tech Regular

Mines been driving RC's for a couple years now and he's doing pretty good with them. I got him a Tamiya Lunchbox for Christmas and he drives it around inside the house without hitting anything. He has something I don't...throttle control.
Old 03-21-2008, 10:56 AM   #2865
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Sam, I remember watching your kid drive last year at the off-road track and he seemed like a natural with the remote. I thought to myself you might have yourself some competition there someday.

Trust me on this, not all kids are 'down' with RC. If he's really into it, consider yourself lucky!
Ed237 is offline   Reply With Quote