R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Old 02-24-2008, 07:15 PM   #2716
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Toby, we have plenty of 13.5 stock cars every Friday, but, we havent had any 12th scale all year. If you can bring 2 other 1/12 scales they'll make a class for you.

Gixxer: Congrads on making the A in touring car last Friday. Your TC5 was dialed up.
Ed237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 09:25 PM   #2717
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed237 View Post
Toby, we have plenty of 13.5 stock cars every Friday, but, we havent had any 12th scale all year. If you can bring 2 other 1/12 scales they'll make a class for you.

Gixxer: Congrads on making the A in touring car last Friday. Your TC5 was dialed up.
Thank you Ed!!! Too bad I dropped the ball in the main!!! I wish I could have put in a run like I did in the second qualifyer!!! Not that it matters but the KSG will make it's debut this Friday. Pan car practice Wednesday night!!!

Toby, I think Kalemba (our seasoned yet mouthy veteran) is planning on coming this Friday!
gixxerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 05:32 PM   #2718
Tech Regular

Send a message via AIM to T. Taylor

HHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMM tempting. I'll have to see what teh weather and the $$$ say. That and I'll see what the newly chipped turbo 30 does at the track.
T. Taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 02:33 PM   #2719
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

ill be looking to be in the A again this week.....now that i got the feel for the brushless horsepower and how it works.

i totally got slammed this past sunday at marshalls which broke my left front arm.upper arm,castor block,and even split my spektrun rx case in half.

i pretty much got the car all fixed.....although i do need another 4 degree block for the left hand side...i think i have one that is cracked...but if you guys know if they have them at the track or if anyone has one that i can get that would be super....i was going to go with the 6 degree ones but they are going to produce way to much steering and i think my car steers hard enouph with the 4 degree ones.....but lmk...
Old 02-26-2008, 03:09 PM   #2720
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by T. Taylor View Post
HHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMM tempting. I'll have to see what teh weather and the $$$ say. That and I'll see what the newly chipped turbo 30 does at the track.
I think the weather will not be a factor Friday!!!
Old 02-26-2008, 03:13 PM   #2721
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerman View Post
Thank you Ed!!! Too bad I dropped the ball in the main!!! I wish I could have put in a run like I did in the second qualifyer!!! Not that it matters but the KSG will make it's debut this Friday. Pan car practice Wednesday night!!!

Toby, I think Kalemba (our seasoned yet mouthy veteran) is planning on coming this Friday!
I am what? Brad I only mentioned I may come to give you hope in life, something to look forward to, something to live for. I know you want to be me.

I will let yunz know by tomorrow if I am going to come Friday.

iCeNuTz
Old 02-26-2008, 04:50 PM   #2722
Tech Master

ICE - PM!
Old 02-26-2008, 04:54 PM   #2723
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCeNuTz View Post
I am what? Brad I only mentioned I may come to give you hope in life, something to look forward to, something to live for. I know you want to be me.

I will let yunz know by tomorrow if I am going to come Friday.

iCeNuTz
SpEcIaL k.....that's the best news I've heard since I found out Brent and Stritty were not racing last Friday.

And yes it is true Friday nights just are not the same without you there!!!!
Old 02-26-2008, 05:45 PM   #2724
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to NeverATiteLine Send a message via Yahoo to NeverATiteLine

Quote:
SpEcIaL k.....that's the best news I've heard since I found out Brent and Stritty were not racing last Friday.

And yes it is true Friday nights just are not the same without you there!!!!
Geekerman, I am the bearer of good news, I am out the rest of carpet season and probably a few races (at least) for off road season, But dont worry I will stop down just to see you, you know I cant resist a man in camo!!!!!
Old 02-29-2008, 10:25 PM   #2725
Tech Champion

well its about 130 am and i just got home a few minutes ago...prolly seen like half dozen acidents on the way home...i had a pretty decent time tonight....
although my qualifiers wernt good..the main was better for me...

talk to ya all soon.
Old 03-01-2008, 07:04 AM   #2726
Tech Master

Matt, Glad to hear you got back OK. You definately had a car capable of winning the main last night. A 9.4 is rediculously fast!

Madman - At least you got another race in before you went on your sabbatical or whatever else you're going to be doing instead of racing.

I'm seriously considering a minor track change to slow the road course down a little. Nothing drastic, just moving some pipes around to make one more turn in the infield.
Old 03-01-2008, 09:24 AM   #2727
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to NeverATiteLine Send a message via Yahoo to NeverATiteLine

Quote:
Matt, Glad to hear you got back OK. You definately had a car capable of winning the main last night. A 9.4 is rediculously fast!

Madman - At least you got another race in before you went on your sabbatical or whatever else you're going to be doing instead of racing.

I'm seriously considering a minor track change to slow the road course down a little. Nothing drastic, just moving some pipes around to make one more turn in the infield.
It felt good to race one last time, money just got real tight real fast and sometimes you just gotta step back and re-collect your marbles and unfortunatly that means I have to take a break, hopefully not for too long though. I should be able to get back on my feet here in the next week or so. Then i can start to save up for my mod truck program in the summer. I know for sure that if nothing else I will be good to go once my tax return gets here. I am filing on Weds. so however long it takes for that to get back is probably how long it will be before I can get the mod truck stuff together.

In the mean time, if anyone has or hears of someone selling a sphere, a lipo, or a xxxt-cr let me know and if you know anyone looking for a 4-cell gtb, darkside pan car or a full race package 8th scale send them my way!!

I will still be at the races on fridays, just not racin, I can run the computer or whatever needs done or just annoy Brad till he feel the need to send off strange mating calls to all the wildlife in the area!!

see y'all friday probably
Old 03-01-2008, 10:14 AM   #2728
Tech Champion

Quote:

ed,
yea the 9.4 was pretty fast...wish i could of had then consistency though...lol

im going to be making some changes on my esc to try some other settings....hopefully they work.i also want to see about changing some other things on the car to see how it works as well.
Old 03-01-2008, 06:18 PM   #2729
Tech Master

Just got done watching the NASCAR video from last night.......WOW......thank you Chuck for the GREAT VIDEO......and EXCELLENT choice for music! THANK YOU!!!!!!!

What a great night, first night out with a different car, and I did not drop off at all as a matter of fact I picked up 2 laps with 64 and had the best personal run of the season! Touring car is picking up for me also I just wish I could drive better in the mains! Sorry Ed I still feel bad about getting into you....... although I got hit by Morris's snow plow going into the first turn in the Main!
Old 03-01-2008, 08:28 PM   #2730
Tech Champion

Quote:
Just got done watching the NASCAR video from last night.......WOW......thank you Chuck for the GREAT VIDEO......and EXCELLENT choice for music! THANK YOU!!!!!!!

What a great night, first night out with a different car, and I did not drop off at all as a matter of fact I picked up 2 laps with 64 and had the best personal run of the season! Touring car is picking up for me also I just wish I could drive better in the mains! Sorry Ed I still feel bad about getting into you....... although I got hit by Morris's snow plow going into the first turn in the Main!
i thought you and i hit together.....lol