Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

oval...........
fastestcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 07:16 PM   #2042
Tech Adept

Default selling stuff

d4man:

I am consolidating my rc collection to build coffers to pay for the 2008 offroad effort. dirt, insurance, gasoline, earth moving equipment, etc. etc., all costs money. Rest assured, the 2008 season will build on the concept of continuous improvement that we have started, in the Japanese quality movement, "KAIZEN" small incremental improvements in due time that lead to something great!

I still have a loaded losi 8 with a nearly new center drive line, nearly new chassis plate and king headz radio plate stiffener. I also have a used and in good condition mbx5r that I would package with a used and in good condition novarossi p5 plus 21 with a werks head for 400 bucks! thats a smokin deal for someone who would be new to 1/8th scale.

2 caveats - I will only sell my Losi 8, or MBX5R to someone who will commit via handshake and their word to race weekly, make an effort to improve, and not turn around and sell the equipment for a profit because I'm going to give it to them for a steal. I want new racers, i couldn't care less about the money. I figure, with my lifestyle, I won't live past 40yrs old anyway so who gives a damn! Both are in good condition. Everyone knows that I beat my equipment (in the words of the immortal trent reznor - "when the equipment doesn't work, it must pay" - words to live by) but everyone also knows that I maintain the hell out of it and nothing stays worn or broken for long!

Now back to something more important - LETS GO RACING FRIDAY NIGHT!!! Touring Car Points series is on and touring car racing is some of the most competitive racing you could ever want! Lets bring it boys! No more Fuc**** around, I will represent for team inferno this week with my partners mac attack and big bob stritt out, its on and I'm not letting the team down. Practice makes perfect and I'm loggin the hours. last to first baby!

Lets hear about our two young phenoms, Michael McMullen and Jared Markle. Both show poise, have the benefit of youth and really seem to have a natural ability to control their throttle input, and have what Henri Fayol deemed as a neologism in 1914 - "prevoyance." In the parlance of our time, when asked in an interview how he always seems to know where the puck is on the ice, Wayne Gretzke answered, I don't skate to where the puck is, I skate to where the puck is going to be." See it before it happens, i think these two youngsters have it - lets get behind them and help em out guys!

Alright, that should be like throwing a 10 lb steak to a wiener dog - enough meat to chem on for a while! You guys should have enough material to make fun of me for quite sometime and I can go back into "forum hybernation." As long as your destroying me, someone else is being left along.

Have at it boys!
Old 11-28-2007, 07:16 PM   #2043
Tech Adept

Default selling stuff

d4man:

I am consolidating my rc collection to build coffers to pay for the 2008 offroad effort. dirt, insurance, gasoline, earth moving equipment, etc. etc., all costs money. Rest assured, the 2008 season will build on the concept of continuous improvement that we have started, in the Japanese quality movement, "KAIZEN" small incremental improvements in due time that lead to something great!

I still have a loaded losi 8 with a nearly new center drive line, nearly new chassis plate and king headz radio plate stiffener. I also have a used and in good condition mbx5r that I would package with a used and in good condition novarossi p5 plus 21 with a werks head for 400 bucks! thats a smokin deal for someone who would be new to 1/8th scale.

2 caveats - I will only sell my Losi 8, or MBX5R to someone who will commit via handshake and their word to race weekly, make an effort to improve, and not turn around and sell the equipment for a profit because I'm going to give it to them for a steal. I want new racers, i couldn't care less about the money. I figure, with my lifestyle, I won't live past 40yrs old anyway so who gives a damn! Both are in good condition. Everyone knows that I beat my equipment (in the words of the immortal trent reznor - "when the equipment doesn't work, it must pay" - words to live by) but everyone also knows that I maintain the hell out of it and nothing stays worn or broken for long!

Now back to something more important - LETS GO RACING FRIDAY NIGHT!!! Touring Car Points series is on and touring car racing is some of the most competitive racing you could ever want! Lets bring it boys! No more Fuc**** around, I will represent for team inferno this week with my partners mac attack and big bob stritt out, its on and I'm not letting the team down. Practice makes perfect and I'm loggin the hours. last to first baby!

Lets hear about our two young phenoms, Michael McMullen and Jared Markle. Both show poise, have the benefit of youth and really seem to have a natural ability to control their throttle input, and have what Henri Fayol deemed as a neologism in 1914 - "prevoyance." In the parlance of our time, when asked in an interview how he always seems to know where the puck is on the ice, Wayne Gretzke answered, I don't skate to where the puck is, I skate to where the puck is going to be." See it before it happens, i think these two youngsters have it - lets get behind them and help em out guys!

Alright, that should be like throwing a 10 lb steak to a wiener dog - enough meat to chem on for a while! You guys should have enough material to make fun of me for quite sometime and I can go back into "forum hybernation." As long as your destroying me, someone else is being left along.

Have at it boys!
Old 11-28-2007, 07:18 PM   #2044
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastestcat View Post
oval...........
I assume it isn't changed yet......
Old 11-28-2007, 07:29 PM   #2045
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewholeyearinn View Post
Everyone knows that I beat my equipment (in the words of the immortal trent reznor - "when the equipment doesn't work, it must pay" - words to live by) but everyone also knows that I maintain the hell out of it and nothing stays worn or broken for long!
Oh, now I get it. Your like Jimi Hendrix, KISS and The Who!!! LOL!!!!

OK, I was just curious. Thanks for the sacrifice!! You'll see me in 2008 sometime!!
NOT a member of Team Terribles!
d4man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 07:29 PM   #2046
Tech Adept

were you in there tonight?
Old 11-28-2007, 07:36 PM   #2047
Tech Regular

yesem.. and ill let eduardo tooth break the news.....

BUT.... watch your a$$ bi!CHE$ SPYKER LOSI is for real.....
Old 11-28-2007, 07:40 PM   #2048
Tech Regular

charles.. thanks for the video... its awesome in HD on the 47
Old 11-28-2007, 07:44 PM   #2049
Tech Adept

Those videos do rock in hd, chuck loaded em into my PS3 and when I'm wrenching, i throw em up on the bravia and marvel!

break the news - nothing bad happened I hope.

I don't care if it isn't changed, I'm just hoping for peace and harmony.

doin the bull dance, feelin the flow, circular, all good things, in with good, out with the bad... (anyone guess the movie that is from)
Old 11-28-2007, 07:46 PM   #2050
Tech Adept

Bring it spyker, the one man show is taking this week seriously!
Old 11-28-2007, 07:51 PM   #2051
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Happy Gilmore
NOT a member of Team Terribles!
d4man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 07:53 PM   #2052
Tech Regular

as of right now no change this week.... probably will remain the same next week also... which puts us half way in the touring points series which as we have talked before will bring a track change.... Eduardo Tooth being the south american engineer he is has papered an idea so the oval can be change and road coarse will flow with it.... this still all in wet ink but we have 2 weeks to hash it out and dry it... until next time

"SAN DIMOS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL ROLLS" guess that one....
Old 11-28-2007, 08:03 PM   #2053
Tech Adept

Bill and ted's excellent adventure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! who was the famous comedian in that movie?
Old 11-28-2007, 08:04 PM   #2054
Tech Adept

"Knib High football rules" gues that one, while we're on the subject.
Old 11-28-2007, 08:05 PM   #2055
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by d4man View Post
Happy Gilmore
yessir!

Is Kevin Nealon still alive?