R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Old 03-27-2007, 10:00 AM   #1
Tech Addict

Default Metro Detroit Area Onroad

I'm with the Detroit Radio Control Car Club (DRCCC).

I'm working on planning an Onroad Racing Season for the Detroit Metro Area. Our Race site potentially will be in Canton (emagine Theater). However, we would like those who are interested in racing Onroad to please send us a acknowledgment that you would like to race with us there. We figure that we would need about 30 people to sign up before we begin planning our 2007 season schedule. This is very important, please sign up or nothing will be planned. Here's how you sign up:

Reply here or by email affirming you are interested and will participate if we do schedule a season:

[email protected]

Stay Tuned for more information, and website (under construction)

We will be hosting the Midwest Series this year on June 23-24: www.midwestseries.com
Old 04-03-2007, 02:58 PM   #2
Tech Addict

bump
Old 04-17-2007, 09:28 AM   #3
Tech Addict

Default Detroit Radio Control Club Launches new website

The DRCCC is pleased to announce a new site. Alright sorry to get you excited, what I meant was the new website. At least, we can use it as a tool to promote the search for a actual site in the future. Finally, for the first time, the DRCCC has its own website, complete with a forum. From here we can use as a tool to distribute the latest information. Also members are welcome to post on the forum if you'd like. Its a great place to get the conversation going about the DRCCC.

Here's the address:
www.drccc.org

Regarding the 2007 club racing season. I cannot announce planning for 2007 club racing season yet. I feel we do not have enough signups. Once we feel we have enough we will begin planning. Please direct people to the new website, they will find the link to sign up there.