R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Old 02-26-2007, 07:09 PM   #1
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to trackdesigner71 Send a message via Yahoo to trackdesigner71
Default What's up with Debbie's?

Im from the Tidewater area and I have been by the Debbie's RC World in Chesapeake. I know they have said that they are adding another track or two but I haven't seen anything come to fruition. Anybody that is in the area on a daily basis able to elaborate on why that is? I was hoping to get into off road there but once they moved I never got the chance.
trackdesigner71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 07:46 PM   #2
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by trackdesigner71
Im from the Tidewater area and I have been by the Debbie's RC World in Chesapeake. I know they have said that they are adding another track or two but I haven't seen anything come to fruition. Anybody that is in the area on a daily basis able to elaborate on why that is? I was hoping to get into off road there but once they moved I never got the chance.
I think they have a problem with moving a fire supply water line to the front of the building. It's a shame because I was really looking forward to running some 1/8th scale.
RC AMERICA, HUDY, XRAY, Nexus Racing, Desoto Racing, 301 Raceway(RIP). XRAY T4/NT1 coming for that #1 spot!! AKA-Melvin Aulston
Racer Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 10:06 PM   #3
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to trackdesigner71 Send a message via Yahoo to trackdesigner71

Id like to see this resolved because I remember when they were making the move and I spent weeks putting together track layouts for on and offroad (offroad in a SX or MX style) and dropping the notebook off
Old 02-28-2007, 06:57 AM   #4
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default debbies

My only choices right now are to go to 301 raceway in maryland for onroad, or gloucester/North Carolina for offroad.
RC AMERICA, HUDY, XRAY, Nexus Racing, Desoto Racing, 301 Raceway(RIP). XRAY T4/NT1 coming for that #1 spot!! AKA-Melvin Aulston
Racer Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 10:21 AM   #5
Tech Initiate

sorry but no one is intrested in you crappy track designs ther is no hope for loosers like you get a real job trackdesiner71 and keep your stupid coments to yourself i have seen your fat ass around and you are a joke .its not whatis up with debbie you just have nothing better to do than start problems .
B.A.T. Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 10:32 AM   #6
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.A.T. Racing
sorry but no one is intrested in you crappy track designs ther is no hope for loosers like you get a real job trackdesiner71 and keep your stupid coments to yourself i have seen your fat ass around and you are a joke .its not whatis up with debbie you just have nothing better to do than start problems .

First off, I do not appreciate you calling me fat. Id lay off the personal attacks. That sort of thing doesn't do a whole lot of good for your credibility

Second off, I know that my designs were not the best. I have come a long way since those drawings. In fact I had one of my designs considered for a track in MD but it was turned down not because it didn't look good, but because it wasn't novice friendly.

Third off, I did not start this thread to "cause problems", I started it as a venue where somebody close to the situation (since I am away at college most of the time) could let the locals know what is going down. If anything youre teh one trying to stir the pot here, not me.

Oh and about the job thing, why do you think Ive tried to actually GET a job at Debbie's since I was a senior in high school...
Old 03-11-2007, 10:46 AM   #7
Tech Initiate

its not nice when people come to your world and become immature is it so try not to be so arrogant in the future no one asked you to go around making spelling corrections ?
B.A.T. Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 10:51 AM   #8
Tech Elite

I already PMd the guy and apologized about it and everything is ok. That is the mature thing to do.