R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Track Locator Forum (https://www.rctech.net/forum/track-locator-forum-37/)
-   -   charlottesville virginia? (https://www.rctech.net/forum/track-locator-forum/148215-charlottesville-virginia.html)

fourwheels0 02-05-2007 09:27 PM

charlottesville virginia?

we have a track just off of 29north in c'ville. we run 1/8 buggy's,truck's and truggy's. check out www.team-corr.com for more info.

fourwheels0 11-04-2010 06:11 PM

3 Attachment(s)
wow i've been gone too long from here lol.
our 1/8 track is pretty much gone BUT we have a new 5th scale track just outside standardsville va. (about9 miles from rt29 and rt33 intersection).

anyone interested in running let me know.
we run on saturdays from 11am-4pm or so

MattP 11-04-2010 07:01 PM

Sucks to see Scott's track go but I guess all good things must come to an end eventually.

Glad to see ya'll are still plugging away with r/c's just on a bigger scale...:)

fourwheels0 11-04-2010 07:40 PM

ya he had a good 10 year run but like you said it all has to end sometime.
the track's still there but it's just a matter of time before they flatten it too.

we have some piping up on the new track now but still need about 1200 ft more lol.
it's 1000ft around the track centerline.

we still have the brushless slash's but haven't run them too much lately.

fourwheels0 11-05-2010 04:19 AM

4 Attachment(s)
matt here's that ninja.

MattP 11-05-2010 06:10 AM

Originally Posted by fourwheels0 (Post 8169015)
matt here's that ninja.

I will take it. PM headed your way.

MattP 11-13-2010 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by fourwheels0 (Post 8169015)
matt here's that ninja.

I'm curious how a supposedly near new few tank old ninja can have zero metal pinch and nearly no compression?

Who did you get it from? And I'd like to hear how much fuel has really been through the engine.

fourwheels0 11-13-2010 06:01 PM

matt i got it from shawn. he used to race with us.
he said he did not even finish the full break in of it.
i'll talk to him and find out what's going on.

if nothing else bring it back and i'll give you your money back.

MattP 11-13-2010 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by fourwheels0 (Post 8205857)
matt i got it from shawn. he used to race with us.
he said he did not even finish the full break in of it.
i'll talk to him and find out what's going on.

if nothing else bring it back and i'll give you your money back.

Yeah I have no clue what happened. I know the only reason the motor seemed tight when I first picked it up was due to the bearings being locked up from old black gunked up oil inside of the engine. Once I cleaned the bearings the motor spins free but I didn't notice the lack of pinch or compression til I put the flywheel on and turned it over some. Oh well. Worst case is I try to run it like it is and if it doesn't tune well I will just send it off and get it resized and throw some ceramics in it. Crap happens I guess..lol.