Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Marshalls Hilltop Hobbies raceway Pa.

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2007, 03:39 PM
Tech Regular

Talking

Just letting everyone know that Jaime is having a huge trophy race this weekend and there will be a very large number of talented electric touring car drivers in attendance (including nitro touring).Instead of practicing on carpet,c'mon out and race! Jaime's track is prospeed rc raceway in case everyone forgot.Now don't get your feathers ruffled but it is a chance to gauge yourself on how good you are.
Old 08-01-2007, 04:12 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Smile

http://resources.bravenet.com/audio_...charge/listen/
Old 08-02-2007, 04:58 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

I actually can't make it to Marshall's this weekend, I will be there for the 2 day race though.

Brian John
Old 08-02-2007, 05:45 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally Posted by shamu
Just letting everyone know that Jaime is having a huge trophy race this weekend and there will be a very large number of talented electric touring car drivers in attendance (including nitro touring).Instead of practicing on carpet,c'mon out and race! Jaime's track is prospeed rc raceway in case everyone forgot.Now don't get your feathers ruffled but it is a chance to gauge yourself on how good you are.
What's the deal with electric?19turn....rubber?.....Let me know asap so maybe I can make....Especially if I need to buy stuff to come.Mario.
Old 08-02-2007, 07:59 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by lotus1
What's the deal with electric?19turn....rubber?.....Let me know asap so maybe I can make....Especially if I need to buy stuff to come.Mario.
Mario,you can't miss this one,it would be fun to have some marshal drivers there!As for tires most are useing cs27-30,and motors a mod 12t but if you want bring a 19t in case there is a class.The largest class is 12t.You guy's have the talent so come out,we'll see you there.
Old 08-03-2007, 04:35 AM
Tech Master

Mario,you can't miss this one,it would be fun to have some marshal drivers there!As for tires most are useing cs27-30,and motors a mod 12t but if you want bring a 19t in case there is a class.The largest class is 12t.You guy's have the talent so come out,we'll see you there.
You getting any 19turn?That would be alot easier than going out and spending 130.00 on a couple of 12turns.Have to check with Dot on what she has in stock.Not promising but....would be fun if I can get it together for this.Mario
Old 08-03-2007, 05:00 AM
Tech Regular

You getting any 19turn?That would be alot easier than going out and spending 130.00 on a couple of 12turns.Have to check with Dot on what she has in stock.Not promising but....would be fun if I can get it together for this.Mario
We have in the past but this season the track is larger and most switched to mod motors.I will check with Jaime sometime this morning to see about a 19t class.
Old 08-03-2007, 05:13 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

You getting any 19turn?That would be allot easier than going out and spending 130.00 on a couple of 12turns.Have to check with Dot on what she has in stock.Not promising but....would be fun if I can get it together for this.Mario
I MAY BE RUNNING BOTH 12T & 19T Classes if you don't have a 12t Then don't spend the cash just bring the 19t and see what happens. In the worst case scenario I'll put you behind the wheel of my touring car and see if you can handle it. So if it isn't for family matters or just plain old age you should at least have the decency and stop by for 10 minutes to at least say hi to some of your fellow racers. Even one better. Anyone that comes to my track That i race with from Marshall's will pay 1/2 price to race that is $10.00 on regular race days and & 15.00 at trophy races.( just in case your afraid the entry fee may break you) It's is a shame that i have to bribe my winter racing buddies to come race at my track. Enough said. If i don't see any of you guys at the track then i will see ya at Marshall's.
Old 08-03-2007, 06:18 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Dreamcatcher
I MAY BE RUNNING BOTH 12T & 19T Classes if you don't have a 12t Then don't spend the cash just bring the 19t and see what happens. In the worst case scenario I'll put you behind the wheel of my touring car and see if you can handle it. So if it isn't for family matters or just plain old age you should at least have the decency and stop by for 10 minutes to at least say hi to some of your fellow racers. Even one better. Anyone that comes to my track That i race with from Marshall's will pay 1/2 price to race that is $10.00 on regular race days and & 15.00 at trophy races.( just in case your afraid the entry fee may break you) It's is a shame that i have to bribe my winter racing buddies to come race at my track. Enough said. If i don't see any of you guys at the track then i will see ya at Marshall's.
Sarcasm will get you everywhere.NOT amoney issue.No need to bribe(although I will take you up on your generous offer kind sir.)NOT about old age either...My sweet beotch.Just details to work out.12turns are useless to me...19turns a bit more usefull.Won't need your car...just the motor maybe.All kidding aside tho....12turn is the spec motor?or just the minimum wind?I mught have a couple of 13/14 turns I could use if It's no problem.Get back asap as I have alot to do to try to pull this together.Mario.
Old 08-03-2007, 07:29 AM
Tech Regular

Sarcasm will get you everywhere.NOT amoney issue.No need to bribe(although I will take you up on your generous offer kind sir.)NOT about old age either...My sweet beotch.Just details to work out.12turns are useless to me...19turns a bit more usefull.Won't need your car...just the motor maybe.All kidding aside tho....12turn is the spec motor?or just the minimum wind?I mught have a couple of 13/14 turns I could use if It's no problem.Get back asap as I have alot to do to try to pull this together.Mario.
Mario,the 12t is the minimum wind I believe (I just run nitro thats why I don't have a definite answer)but if you have a 13/14t run those.
Old 08-03-2007, 08:36 AM
Tech Master

Default .....

Mario,the 12t is the minimum wind I believe (I just run nitro thats why I don't have a definite answer)but if you have a 13/14t run those.
Thanks....Figured/hoped that.Going shopping in a bit for parts etc..Hopefull/looking pretty good.One mo ting....Power? Available or.....Thanks guys,Mario.

PS...Tim,Jeramy,Alex..You guys up for this?
Old 08-03-2007, 09:30 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 87 (99%+)

im out im geting the offroad electric ready for my trip to vineland so ill b at marshalls tomoro and relaxing sunday infornt of the tv
Old 08-03-2007, 01:18 PM
Tech Master

Default .......

O.K. Alex.Having trouble with tires.Dot only has CS24's.Any ideas anyone?Mario.
Old 08-03-2007, 01:33 PM
Tech Initiate

I have some 19t motor for sale 52 of them they have to go ill bring them to the track with me.
Old 08-03-2007, 01:38 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 87 (99%+)

mario i have tires 4 u 2 bad i wont c u tomoro tho

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.