Wiki Posts
Search

Marshalls Hilltop Hobbies raceway Pa.

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2006, 03:14 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by lotus1
That wasn't a block...It was Jeff,NOT Jamie. Woulda been a takeout with HIM.
Not even there and all the abuse i get, and from a MERE music teacher no less and lets ask charlie about blocking or taking out moves i think you have shown him how its done (of course charlie be the reciever ) and mike and me and eric and bob and chris and John and etc,etc,etc Love ya "M"
Old 12-11-2006, 04:15 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default WOW such anger

Originally Posted by Dreamcatcher
Not even there and all the abuse i get, and from a MERE music teacher no less and lets ask charlie about blocking or taking out moves i think you have shown him how its done (of course charlie be the reciever ) and mike and me and eric and bob and chris and John and etc,etc,etc Love ya "M"
I teech awdyo enjinearing,NOt myusic,Fool. Can't wait for next week. Luv ya ,Mario
Old 12-11-2006, 08:12 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

another week i show up and jamie is a no show , are you scared to run into me
Old 12-11-2006, 08:40 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 87 (99%+)

well the race was great the competition was tougth

i finished 5th in the E main was up to third and chasing second but i got gangled in someone elses mess ( I have when lap cars wont let the 3 fast guys thru we were nose to tail) so i sost to much groung and not enuff time left i did almost get 4 \th back to i needed 1 more lap

the a main in stock and 19 were intense ang fun to watch lots of leed swaps and tradin paint.

i wis u guys were there expecially u john and mario

sorry i didnt post last night i was so tired a wore out

tell u more next time i c u
Old 12-11-2006, 08:46 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by lockhead2
I am going to get a touring and 1/12th tonight or tomorrow, just wondering what car I should get? what works best there?

i was leaning towrads the RDX, but not sure. Was also looking in to the gen x, i know a place that has one left. do these work good there,

looking to race this weekend.

Kurt
The RDX is, in my opinion, one the most durable cars on the market. It is very rare that I break anything. In fact, I still have not gone through a package or arms with the car in its second carpet season...even with the ridiculous amount of hammering that goes on. The cool thing about the RDX is that you get an extra lap in the box....
If you are just getting back into things, I would recommend touring over 1/12th.

I spoke with someone two Sunday's ago who was there with his girlfriend, was that you?

Old 12-11-2006, 08:51 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Any more discussion about rubber tires?
Or weight reductions?

Old 12-11-2006, 09:26 AM
Suspended

id llike to see a weight reduction

and ruber tires would b nice to try

come on guys ley get it goin id liek to know befor x mass

so i can ask for some tires for a gift
Old 12-11-2006, 12:43 PM
Tech Initiate

Thumbs up

I'll go rubber tires
Old 12-11-2006, 02:16 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

well if we are going to rubber tires lets decide already, this has been a two year rumor already. that way bill can put it on his website and dot can tell people that phone about racing. the only thing i can see to do without alot of bitching is see if bill can get tires in. in lots of two, then somehow engrave a number inside the wheel or something like he does on the motors. thats if we want to run a controlled or spec tire. but really we should just run whatever rubber tire and inserts that you want. lets find out at this sundays drivers meeting whats going on already. because time is running out so we can start this at the new year.

kurt wait before buying a touring car because we might be switching to rubber and you might need the flexible chassis. ok, see ya sunday kurt...

Last edited by superslow; 12-11-2006 at 06:51 PM.
Old 12-11-2006, 06:59 PM
Suspended

if we go to rubber we shud use a spec tire

and like cris sed last sunday use watever bill can get the best deal one

that way the tires will b out of the equasion and we will save money on buying and tryung 15 different tyre wheen and foam combos to find one that works
Old 12-12-2006, 02:34 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by zinger77
another week i show up and jamie is a no show , are you scared to run into me
No. You heard that i race every other Sunday and decided to come on the Sundays that i don't race because your smart.
Old 12-12-2006, 03:05 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dreamcatcher
No. You heard that i race every other Sunday and decided to come on the Sundays that i don't race because your smart.
at lest one of us are smart
Old 12-12-2006, 10:41 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by superslow
well if we are going to rubber tires lets decide already, this has been a two year rumor already. that way bill can put it on his website and dot can tell people that phone about racing. the only thing i can see to do without alot of bitching is see if bill can get tires in. in lots of two, then somehow engrave a number inside the wheel or something like he does on the motors. thats if we want to run a controlled or spec tire. but really we should just run whatever rubber tire and inserts that you want. lets find out at this sundays drivers meeting whats going on already. because time is running out so we can start this at the new year.

kurt wait before buying a touring car because we might be switching to rubber and you might need the flexible chassis. ok, see ya sunday kurt...
I say NO to rubber tires!!! Just give me one good reason why we should and don't tell me it is cheaper to race.I raced this past two weekends on one set of tires,that is a total of 6 practice runs 4 heats and two mains,I started with 57.5mm/one skim on my truer this past sunday@ ended up with57mm with NO tire chunks and that same set will go on next sunday. And to top it off ended the day with a TQ and 2nd place in the a main in touring!!!
Now we are also adding the expense of different chassis and I cant imangine the type of driving we would witness with rubber tires.Or do we need another negative quote from Kurt.
Old 12-12-2006, 11:52 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by shamu
I say NO to rubber tires!!! Just give me one good reason why we should and don't tell me it is cheaper to race.I raced this past two weekends on one set of tires,that is a total of 6 practice runs 4 heats and two mains,I started with 57.5mm/one skim on my truer this past sunday@ ended up with57mm with NO tire chunks and that same set will go on next sunday. And to top it off ended the day with a TQ and 2nd place in the a main in touring!!!
Now we are also adding the expense of different chassis and I cant imangine the type of driving we would witness with rubber tires.Or do we need another negative quote from Kurt.
Im not done.Think about it,I don't think Bill Marshall and Jeff need the aggravation of teching spec tires,they barely have enough time to race for themselves.We already protested a driver for shock springs on a mini cooper,c'mon I can't imangine the protesting over tires!
Old 12-12-2006, 01:02 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

maybe we could just let Kurt decide, what would you suggest kurt, what are they running in chicago. help us out man. personally i dont car what we run i just dont want to see the class diminish either way with rubber or foam.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.