R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Old 03-11-2003, 09:03 PM   #91
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

is the AMB system compatible with the personal transponders?...please say yes...
Old 03-12-2003, 09:47 AM   #92
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally posted by OSherman
is the AMB system compatible with the personal transponders?...please say yes...
Here you go Big Perm:

Quote:
Originally posted byChrisCrashI am sorry to say that the price of racing will have to return to $8. the Transponder I was supposed to buy from SoCal fell through, they decided they wanted to keep it... Or were they afraid they would loose business? Anyway, that means good news for you, I will be purchasing a brand spanking new system from AMB, so if you have personal transponders, your hooked up! If you don't, you get to use our brand new digital ones! It's something we have been trying to avoid (big Purchase), but transponders are a must!
Old 03-12-2003, 01:04 PM   #93
Tech Regular

Default Yes

Yes, we purchased the AMBrc system which will allow you to use your individual transponders!
ChrisCrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2003, 03:48 PM   #94
Tech Regular

Default Tentitive

Okay this is tentative only, until it is solidified on Friday!
FREE practice will be held This coming Sunday, we would like to setup everything, and work out any bugs for the 23rd race, which means you can come down and get some free practice in! This is only going to happen if the transponder system shows up as scheduled on Friday... If you have personal transponders, bring them, the system will be running practice sessions so you can get a jump on setups for the 23rd. If you don't have a personal transponder, you can check one out with us for each 15 minute session! We will have the generator as well as compressor onsite just like a real race. Setup time will be 12pm and we'll run for about 4-5 hours
Old 03-13-2003, 12:01 PM   #95
Tech Regular

Default Food

I have convienced my sister to come out and cook some hotdogs, and burgers for you on the 23rd. I belive the menu looks like
Hotdogs
Burgers
Chips
soda
bottled water
munchies of various sorts
Old 03-13-2003, 02:08 PM   #96
Tech Elite

Default Racing in Corona, CA.

Hotdogs, Burgers, Sodas, OH MY!!...Hotdogs, Burgers, Sodas, OH MY!!! Yum, Yum, slurp, slurp....
popsracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2003, 02:29 PM   #97
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

CC you're gonna have your hands full w/ just the races alone. You haven't ran w/ these hacks...I mean racers yet, have you!
Old 03-13-2003, 03:49 PM   #98
Tech Regular

Default Nope

I have yet to really run with them, I won't run for awhile until I see that everything is running smoothly. My 3 boys will be running, so I need to help them out the next two weeks with their new cars... So I am religated to wrench man/race director for a few weeks. However, it sounds like it's good I'm going to be off the track, I won't have to slam into their cars while there on their lids from the HackFest!
Old 03-13-2003, 08:12 PM   #99
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally posted by Pit-racer
CC you're gonna have your hands full w/ just the races alone. You haven't ran w/ these hacks...I mean Pit-racer yet, have you!
popsracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2003, 07:44 PM   #100
Tech Regular

Chris good to see your opening a track. I use to run at asfalt burners back in the days, as a mater of fact that where a started racing. I miss that place anyway my name is Robert and I run the races at Citrus Collage, RC Comp. If you need any help am willing to lend a helping hand. Robert
mugenracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2003, 07:58 PM   #101
Tech Regular

Default It's official!!!

With Transponders arriving today, we will officially be having a practice session on Sunday March 16th, I plan to be there around 11am to setup, once things are setup, I will begin the practice sessions... Remember we are in the P-Lot next to the football field!
Old 03-15-2003, 10:53 AM   #102
Tech Regular

Default Rain

Well weather.com says there will be AM rain... if it clears and dries by 11am we are still setting up. I know some of you live far away, so check here Sunday morning around 10:30am I will update the status of practice... If not Next Sunday's forcast is 74 degrees!
Old 03-16-2003, 10:36 AM   #103
Tech Regular

Default Rain Rain Stay Away

Weather.com says there is no more rain untill this evening. So do we try to get it in? I vote yes, we need a liitle more heat to really dry the asphalt so, setup time is 12noon, practice begines when done (around 12:30-12:45) packing up around 5pm. See you there!
Old 03-16-2003, 05:07 PM   #104
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Talking HEY CHRIS !!

track's looking good and next week should be fast and fun . Seem's everything is in order and there's alot of tracksion which everyone will like... So thank's for letting us test the track...see ya next week...!!!!
Old 03-16-2003, 06:58 PM   #105
Tech Regular

Default Help!!!

I will discount the first 10 guys who show up to help $2 on their first entry. By the way additional classes are $4.
Thanks to the guys who showed up to give me some input!
If I get 10 guys out, the track will be ready to go by 11am, that means 2 hours of practice!
If anyone has suggestions, while I am a stuborn fool and alway want things my way, I do actually listen, and appreciate input. See ya at the races!

p.s. Pic of track in racing section of web page
http://www.titushobbies.com