Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Racing in Corona, CA.

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2003, 05:05 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

kill the truck, kill the truck. I think I'll have to put a big orange bullseye on it!!
Old 10-16-2003, 09:23 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by TireShredder
HH, swinging from CCrash nuts again, again and again.

I would have thought that your mouth would be full by now but you always seem to find some extra room for the salties nutz.

CC: MORE FOR YOUR MONEY? What if people were having a hard time coming up with the original $35.00 in the first place to run that class? The MORE FOR YOUR MONEY DOESn't help them.

I'm sure that if you are interested in having your favorite buddies at the track for this race you would have ask them if the $2.00/bucks might be a factor for other drivers who might come from 20-50miles away, have to purchase lunch, and then drive another 20-50miles back home.

Just keep doing your thang, I'm learning a lot, teacher.
Guys the best way to resolve this person is to ignore him. All he wants to do is stir up problems and put down the corona track and any event that Chris can come up with.

Mr Thompson if you dont like whats going on then dont come. plain and simple. You dont have to come on here and bash the race. Sure this is the land of freedom of speach.But why dont you just keep your trap shut and move on. On a lighter side YOUR KEY BOARD COURAGE IS SHOWING!!!!!!!!
Old 10-17-2003, 12:04 PM
Tech Master

Location: Bending Corners R/C Raceway(s) 2190 North Canal Street Orange, CA 92865

HH: You better put your teeth in your mouth before you try to bite off any of this, cause I will shove some of these "Chocolate Saltee Nutz down your throat you little BIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Listen do Howard, just ignore me. As you can see, he has no problem ignoring me and once again he giving advise on something he knows nothing about.

Guess what finger i'm using now kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

There's a few more "K's that you K use with KOURAGE.

Yea I said it, "Chocolate Saltee NUTZ"
Old 10-17-2003, 09:45 PM
Tech Regular

Default Entries

We are going to have to have all entries for spec classes in by October 25th to allow enough lead time to get the motors from REEDY. We will try and purchase some extra motors, but don't count on getting one, get your entry in please...
Old 10-18-2003, 09:56 AM
Tech Elite

Better just keep my mouth shut.

Last edited by popsracer; 10-18-2003 at 12:29 PM.
Old 10-18-2003, 09:48 PM
Tech Master

!!!

Last edited by R/C HEAT; 10-18-2003 at 11:49 PM.
Old 10-18-2003, 11:43 PM
R/C Tech Founder

BendingCorners/TireShredder: Your duplicate account has been banned. If you make a further duplicate, your original account will be banned as well. And yes, I'm serious.
Old 10-22-2003, 06:24 AM
Tech Regular

Default Video

I have put up some new video. It's not my best work, but its still fun to watch.

November 2nd race... Those of you with kids, wives, little brothers, and sisters that race.. Bring them out for the Nov. 2nd race! Remember kids 10 and under ar free... LETS PACK THE ROOKIE CLASS!!!
Old 10-31-2003, 06:55 AM
Tech Regular

Default Weather

To keep abreat of the weather here in Corona, check our website which has a weather watch area on the home page. At this moment is says sunny and 64 degrees for Sunday, check it again periodically for the updates. MSNBC is linked to the weather station (cable) who is pretty acuracte on the weather for each area of california!
Old 11-15-2003, 04:22 PM
Tech Regular

Default Touring Car Challenge Update

Well the bad news is that run cut the last round short.
The good news is, those of you who want to still race can get a full day of racing! Signup by 9:30 and you'll get a normal race day ( 2 rounds of qualifying and a main), with a chance at winning it all! One day race fee will be the normal $10. Sorry we ran out of T-shirts, but raffle tickets will be handed out in the morning, so you can still get something good!