Racing in Corona, CA.

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2003, 08:24 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Re: Re: Re: Next Race

Originally posted by MDawson
how is the turnout there on sat nights?
ITS not bad some fast guy's show up but the spectators make the show.. now that racing is SAT. I dont know havent ran SAT yet.. but enjoy yourself and you should have a good time....
Old 08-27-2003, 08:28 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Next Race

Originally posted by mb racer
ITS not bad some fast guy's show up but the spectators make the show.. now that racing is SAT. I dont know havent ran SAT yet.. but enjoy yourself and you should have a good time....
Not quite sure where to insert the sarcasm.

Does anyone run their F201s on Sat night?
Old 08-27-2003, 09:01 PM
Tech Regular

Default Hmmm

I think he meant that he has only run on the friday nights, which have been moved to Saturday Night. Turnout was decent last week even though it was 103 degrees at 3pm! HobbyTown has gotten alot of calls so it could be huge? MB also meant that we get about 40-50 spectators at the night races, some even come with dinner and lawn chairs! so expect to see people all over the place.
Old 08-27-2003, 09:19 PM
Tech Master

Fridat Nights were alot of fun...Saturdays are even better....the turn out are good....more then enought to have some good competition!

Like the others said, the spectators make the night!

Good raffle prizes by team titus and hobby town always breaks out some goodies too!

Peace.
Old 08-27-2003, 09:22 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)
Default Re: Hmmm

Originally posted by ChrisCrash
I think he meant that he has only run on the friday nights, which have been moved to Saturday Night. Turnout was decent last week even though it was 103 degrees at 3pm! HobbyTown has gotten alot of calls so it could be huge? MB also meant that we get about 40-50 spectators at the night races, some even come with dinner and lawn chairs! so expect to see people all over the place.

Thanks Chris. Ill send you an email to prereg. if we decide to go. I might be getting there close to the 5pm start.
Old 08-27-2003, 09:51 PM
Tech Regular

Default New classes

With all the questioning of were people should be in race classes, I have decided to use the NORRCA system of classification from here forth. Effective Sunday September 7th. You will have the opportunity to classafy yourself in one of the 4 classes, after which the rules laid out on the webpage will dictate. If you are a NORRCA member, please be prepared to use that classification as we are joining NORRCA SOON!
Here is the info
http://www.teamtitusracing.com/class.htm

p.s. has anyone seen the new video? Is it too long?
Old 08-27-2003, 10:03 PM
Tech Elite

Default Re: New classes

With all the questioning of were people should be in race classes, I have decided to use the NORRCA system of classification from here forth. Effective Sunday September 7th. You will have the opportunity to classafy yourself in one of the 4 classes, after which the rules laid out on the webpage will dictate. If you are a NORRCA member, please be prepared to use that classification as we are joining NORRCA SOON!
Here is the info

download is long but the video is sweet. so if your becoming a norrca track do u need a membership to race ? if you require a membership have fun cuz it wont work rev tryed it with roar and it didnt work..... just some insight bro
Old 08-27-2003, 10:29 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Re: New classes

Here is the info

VIDEO !!!!! very nice and not to long gave me time to get pop corn waiting for it to download, nice video chris thanks
Old 08-27-2003, 11:34 PM
Tech Master

membership needs to go...just have the 3 classes and let us sign up for what ever we feel we are at. The issue was not enough classes, not who was signning up for what....
Old 08-28-2003, 07:01 AM
Tech Regular

Default No Membership

Membership will be encouraged, but not required. I think having to join an organization just to put your car on a track is crazy! Joining NORRCA, is simply to get the series races up and going down here. They still have them up North, and it would be fun to be included down here! NORRCA is more of the racing we do, I joined ROAR for the link on the website and the insurance, otherwise I am not to happy with the ROAR organization.
Old 08-28-2003, 09:53 AM
Tech Elite

Default just have the 3 classes

Novice/Rookie

Intermediate/Sportsman

Expert

3 Cars minimum for a class or bump up.

Chris;

I have Dial-up so the Video is way too long for me to DL (in 1 day)

Last edited by popsracer; 08-28-2003 at 03:47 PM.
Old 08-28-2003, 09:58 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

I like the video. It only took me about 3 minutes to download. But I can see that taking all day with a dial up.
Old 08-28-2003, 03:26 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Chris, what time does the track open on Saturdays?
Old 08-28-2003, 03:41 PM
Tech Master

Dot, the track opens at 3pm and race starts at 5pm

Are you coming down this weekend?

Should be alot of fun!

PEACE....
Old 08-28-2003, 03:45 PM
Tech Master

Novice/Rookie (hello John)
Very funny Popps! I get beat one time by that darn red car and now I have to hear it for ever

As soon as my car is fixed, I doubt you will be posting that again unless its your name there instead of mine!

PEACE....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.