R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Old 08-06-2003, 12:28 PM   #421
R/C Tech Founder
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

BendingCorners & ChrisCrash:

You guys need to take this debate/argument/war out of the forums and in to private messages, email, or anywhere else. I don't want to see it on here again, it's getting old and I'm getting complaints.

Thanks.
Old 08-06-2003, 12:38 PM   #422
Tech Addict

Location: Orange County TrackMasters "The Home of R/C Champions"
Default CC: BOBIN' AND WEAVIN'

BOBBIN' & WEAVIN' KEEP ON BOBBIN' & WEAVIN'

This is complete entertaining to me, and if I wasn't having fun then I would not look forward to getting on this board twice a day and getting stomach cramps. . . . . .

Some are easliy entertained, I happen to be one of those people!

But lets get to your questions because I would hate to disappoint the continued readers.

1. Do you really think the world want to know what you think? MANY ENJOY IT AND IF THEY DONíT I REALLY DO, IT RELIEVES THE DAILY STRESS.
2. Is it true that your just jealous of Howard because he has 2 sponsers and you have NONE? DOES HE REALLY HAVE 2 SPONSORS, WHO IS THE OTHER SO I CAN GO ON THEIR THREAD AND TALK ABOUT HIM THEIR ALSO.
3. Do you truly believe in the saving grace of Jesus or is it something for you to blow more hot air about? TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH, THAT IS THE ONLY REASON WHY I CAME OUT TO YOUR TRACK THAT SUNDAY, TO PARTICIPATE IN THE MORNING WORSHIP THAT WAS DISPLAYED ON YOUR WEB SITE BUT I GUESS SINCE YOU DECIDED TO RAISE THE ENTRY FEE THAT DAY, THERE WAS NO NEED TO HAVE SERVICE AND PASS THE DONATION PLATE AROUND SO YOU CANCELLED SERVICE AND PUT IT ON HOLD FOR A WHILE. I HAD MY BIBLE AND EVERYTHING.
4. Do you realize what a fool your making of yourself? iTíS VERY ENTERTAINING FOR ME AND SOMETIME PEOPLE CAN SEE THAT ITíS ALL FOR FUN.
5. Did you know the Alanta Braves have the best record in baseball? NO I DIDNíT KNOW THAT.
6. Did you know everyone is tired of your childish behavior? NOT EVERYONE, BUT DO YOU REALLY THING YOU ARE DOING MY CHILDISH BEHAVIOR ANY JUSTICE BUT GIVING ME ADDITIONAL EXPOSURE. WE ALL PLAY WITH TOYZ, AND MY CHILDISHNESS JUST CREEPS OUT ANYWAY.
7. Did you know the average human head weighs 8 pounds? WHICH HEAD?
8. Did you know "Did you Know" is part of the daily Sports Center Show? NO, I DONíT GET THAT CHANNEL.
9. Did you know that his is supposed to be a fun HOBBY? ENTERTAINMENT IS HARD TO FIND, LAUGHING RELIEVES ME OF MY DAILY STRESS AND I KNOW IíM NOT THE ONLY ONE WITH STOMACH CRAMPS AFTER READING SOME OF THESE POST.
10. DID YOU KNOW HOWARD IS ACTUALLY A VERY NICE GUY? I KNOW HH IS A NICE GUY, BUT HE STILL SUCKS BY TELLING OTHERS WHAT TO DO WITH THEIR CARS AND HE DOESNíT HAVE A CLUE OF HOW TO MAKE HIS CAR WORK.
11. Did you know I'm on vacation so this list could never end? HAPPY VACATION, I THOUGHT YOU WOULD BE IN VEGAS WITH ALL OF MY MONEY YOU TOOK FROM ME.
12. Did you know that O.J. probably didn't really kill Nicole, but probably knows who did? DID YOU KNOW THAT OJ DID IT?
13. Did you know Howard actually is a really good driver? NO!
14. Did you know, Howard is a popular guy at our track? IíM MAKING HH A STAR, JUST LIKE I DID GOAT-BOY. EVERYONE WAS ASKING FOR MORE MONTHS ABOUT GOAT-BOY BUT THEY ALREADY KNEW HE COULD DRIVE.
15. Did you know ridiculous you appear for asking for $2 back? DO PEOPLE REALIZE THAT YOU INCREASED YOUR POCKETS SIZE BY APPROXIMATELY 1.5 INCHES WHEN YOU HAD EVERYONE PAY AN ADDITIONAL $2.00 TO RACE BUCKS THAT DAY I WAS THERE?.
16 Did you know I am doing this to show you how ridiculous this is? DO YOU KNOW I AM ANSWERING ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT I CONSIDER FUN!

I know you haven't noticed but in the last 4 days this one thread has been viewed over 300 times!

When I was on the Warpspeed Thread, the views began to increase on a daily, just to see what was said.

Celebrity I am not, entertaining, I am very!

BendingCorner, rupturing stomachs around the world

By the way, the video is cool.
BendingCorners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2003, 12:44 PM   #423
Tech Addict

Default Hey Futureal

I was working off line preparing the post of 12:38 and when I went back to read it, you had posted prior.

No problem bro, sorry for the complaints, I guess all 37 PM messages that I received that were enjoying this there were some who were not.

Peace
Old 08-06-2003, 01:10 PM   #424
Tech Master

Default Friday Night!

This Friday at Corona! Should be alot of fun! Good racing and a ton of spectators on Friday Nights!

Come on down and race with us!

Chris, I have a special car to run in the dollar race, are steel spikes and smoke legal??

Peace!
R/C HEAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2003, 01:13 PM   #425
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Default Re: Friday Night!

Quote:
Originally posted by RCJohnny
This Friday at Corona! Should be alot of fun! Good racing and a ton of spectators on Friday Nights!

Come on down and race with us!

Chris, I have a special car to run in the dollar race, are steel spikes and smoke legal??

Peace!
me to I have one that is like on robot wars. has a flipper on the front . Iam going to pull up behind john and flip him over me

'OL BUZZARD FARMING (lol)
howard hudson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2003, 01:17 PM   #426
Tech Master

I dont need any help flipping over, i can do that on my own!

Then again, ever sence Howard set up my car...I have been running pretty dang good.......its all about the (B) Main Baby!!!

1st is 1st in my book! I will take it anyway I can!

Peace
Old 08-06-2003, 01:31 PM   #427
Tech Regular

Default See

I knew you could be funny BC, If those statments are true, I think the problem is that you don't realize how people take what you say on this thread, yes soetimes they are entertaining, but sometimes they are inappropriate. It's okay to think that Howard sucks, or that I'm rolling in cash from my races, but you do it in a way that questions a persons character. When you do that, it is wrong! Making fun and joking around is the reason we all come here, but we all need to look at what we say to eachother, and how that message maybe interpreted. Words can have the power of a 357, especially when people don't see the squirt gun in your hand, and the smile on your face. I will end it with that...

p.s. thanks about the video!
ChrisCrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2003, 05:45 AM   #428
Tech Addict

Your instructions are not needed on how I should type or speak or my tone.

I don't care what people think of my post, for the people who know me, they laugh because they know, I could careless.

Video: When I play the video from you website, it doesn't run continuous, it stops and starts, is anyone else having this problem? Or is it my computer?
Old 08-07-2003, 06:23 AM   #429
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Cool vids CC, its been almost 2 weeks and no practice or racing for me. I needed a quick fix for my addiction...I feel a little better now *sigh of relief* Thanks...
Old 08-07-2003, 07:55 AM   #430
Tech Regular

Default Thanks

Thanks guys, I'm going to try and get some video from the nat's on Saturday...
BC, inorder for the video to stream, you must have a broadband connection. if you don't, try having media player buffer more of the video before playing. This actually works for broadband connections as well, improving playback.
Old 08-07-2003, 12:09 PM   #431
Tech Master

Default Video

BC, you can also down load the video to your hard drive and watch it that way.
Old 08-07-2003, 07:44 PM   #432
Tech Addict

Yup the vids play nice on my comp, it does help to have at least a decent video card though!!!
Old 08-09-2003, 12:48 PM   #433
Tech Regular

Default Attention

Attention: Tim & Ken Lane, Please contact Chris w/ Team Titus Immediately. You have one of our transponders 909-738-0774
Old 08-09-2003, 12:58 PM   #434
Tech Regular

Default Thanks

Thanks, Tim

The Transponder is back!
Now that's what I call fast service!
Old 08-10-2003, 05:22 PM   #435
Tech Master

Default California Touring Car Challenge

Team Titus will be having its first annual, California Touring Car Challenge.
Reedy will be sponsoring two classes
19-turn Reedy Handout Motor
Spec Stock handout motor

Here is the race flyer
http://www.teamtitusracing.com/challenge%20flyer.pdf

The race will be at Santiago High School in Corona

Fast, Huge Track with driver stand, AMB transponders, Limited Power, Air and Gooooood BBQ!!!

goto www.teamtitusracing.com and check out the PROMO VIDEO

or www.rcheat.com for up to date info on Racing Corona Style!!

Peace,
(PAPA) John
www.rcheat.com

Last edited by R/C HEAT; 08-11-2003 at 05:00 PM.