R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Old 08-05-2003, 08:49 PM   #406
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

I'm there in Novermber! Will it be @ the School or Hobby Town?
Jon Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2003, 09:02 PM   #407
Tech Master

Two days of good, all out racing...and some new motors too!!!

That means two days of BBQ HOT LINKS....oh ya!!!!

A flyer will be posted here and everywere else, giving all the details for the race and sign-ups!

Peace

John G.
www.rcheat.com
R/C HEAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2003, 09:07 PM   #408
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Post november race

now thats sounds like a fun time Ill be there , with team scream power pushing my motors..
Old 08-06-2003, 07:54 AM   #409
Tech Addict

Location: Orange County TrackMasters "The Home of R/C Champions"

Put down the popcorn, and grab some Milk Dudes cuz itís about to get sticky, icky, woooo weeee in here!

CC: You continue to pick my post apart and answer only the questions that you wish and never really answering the real questions, so let me put them in order and then you can reply to the number next to your response then once my questions are completely answered then myself and a few other people will understand exactly your reasons for doing what you are doing, whatever they maybe.

REMEMBER, JUST ANSWER THE QUESTIONS
1) Are you a one-sided peace maker or Cain?
2) Do you really feel like you can resolve the issues with me and HH?
3) You personally attached me by calling me Judas, you took over $120.00 when you raised the race fee at a moments notice, If you called me Judas then what would you call me if you had showed up at my track and I raised the fee? (You canít use S-A-T-I-N, that has already been used)?
4) Can I get my $2.00 back?
5) The Bible is a book of reference and guidelines meant for interpretation, you interpret that everyone else who reads it differently than you is stupid, against the word and interpretation is WRONG and UNGODLY?
6) What makes you think that your reading/understanding of the Bible is the only understanding, PLEASE EXPLAIN IN DETAIL, IF YOU DARE?
7) Does HH really need your help with this issue that I have confronted HIM with? NOT YOU, BUT HIM?
8) Where you asked to assist?
9) Does lap times prove who good racers are, or does popularity?
10) How do you determine an expert from a Novice at your Corona Track?
11) Donít you think Chris Cross would be a better name than Chris Crash, which was given to you for your racing style, back in the days?
12) Is giving bad advise knowingly considered bad at the church you attend?
13) Are you still upset because I have my OWN personal opinion about how the races where ran when I visited your track and I posted my findings? guess what, you werenít the first track to get a bad report from me.
14) Since you are not in this business for profit, can you post your NON PROFIT TAX ID/ Business License number so I can check with the State of California to make sure you are not operating a business FOR PROFIT. (this number should start with a 94- or a 97-)
These shouldnít be to hard for you to answer, being the man that you are! Right?
Please donít send me a PM regarding these issues, NOW that Iíve asked these questions Iím sure that there are others who would LOVE to hear your comments. ďAND DONíT FORGET THAT TAX ID #Ē
BendingCorners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2003, 09:31 AM   #410
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Dude, back off! What is the big deal?
Jon Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2003, 10:00 AM   #411
Tech Regular

Default 1 - for NO money

2 - to put on a good show
3 - for Judas

Here we go!

REMEMBER, JUST ANSWER THE QUESTIONS
1) Are you a one-sided peace maker or Cain? THAT QUESTION WAS ANSWERED IN PREVIOUS POST, PLEASE SEE THAT POST.
2) Do you really feel like you can resolve the issues with me and HH? ANY DISAGREEMENT CAN BE RESOLVED UNTIL ONE PARTY KILLS THE OTHER, THEN IT'S TO LATE.
3) You personally attached me by calling me Judas, you took over $120.00 when you raised the race fee at a moments notice, If you called me Judas then what would you call me if you had showed up at my track and I raised the fee? (You canít use S-A-T-I-N, that has already been used)? I CAN RAISE THE FEES AT ANYTIME, LAST TIME I CHECKED YOU WERE NOT RUNNING TEAM TITUS. AS FOR THE $120, HAD YOU RACED WELL ENOUGH YOU WOULD HAVE WON MORE THEN THE $2 DOLLARS BACK AS I PAID IT BACK AS RACE WINNINGS, PAY ATTENTION! WE NOW JUST BUY RAFFLE ITEMS WITH THE EXTRA $2 FOR INFORMATION
4) Can I get my $2.00 back? SURE, GOT A PAYPAL ACCOUNT?
5) The Bible is a book of reference and guidelines meant for interpretation, you interpret that everyone else who reads it differently than you is stupid, against the word and interpretation is WRONG and UNGODLY? DOES A STOP SIGN SAY GO? WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU INTERPRET IT TO MEAN GO? YOUR PROBABLY DEAD WHEN THE BUS HITS YOU! THE BIBLE IS CLEAR IN ITS MEANING, THE BIBLE IS WRITTEN IN TWO LANGUAGES HEBREW & GREEK, BOTH ARE EXACT LANGUAGES UNLIKE THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE. ANYONE WHO TRULEY "STUDIES THE BIBLE" CONDUCTS WORD STUDIES WHEN THEY READ A PASSAGE THAT APPEARS TO HAVE CONFUSING MEANING. BY GOING TO THE ORIGINAL LANGUAGE ONE CAN DETERMINE THE EXACT MESSAGE. INTERPRETATION IS WHAT WE DO WHEN WE WANT THE BIBLE TO FIT OUR SINFUL LIFESTYLE. YOUR MORE THAN WELCOME TO LIVE THAT WAY, IT MAKES YOU NO LESS THAN ME IN GODS EYES. YOU SIMPLY LOOSE OUT ON THE CLOSER RELATIONSHIP YOU CAN HAVE WITH HIM. HOWEVER, WHEN INTERPRETATION IS TAKEN TO FAR, YOU PUT YOURSELF IN DANGER OF JUDGMENT FOR CHANGING THE MESSAGE AND PASSING ON FALSE TESTOMONY OF THE WORD OF GOD. (TIME FOR GUMMY BEAR BREAK)
OKAY I'M BACK
6) What makes you think that your reading/understanding of the Bible is the only understanding, PLEASE EXPLAIN IN DETAIL, IF YOU DARE? SEE ABOVE MESSAGE
7) Does HH really need your help with this issue that I have confronted HIM with? NOT YOU, BUT HIM? IT IS NOT A QUESTION OF IF HE NEEDS MY HELP, HE IS MY FRIEND, I AM ALWAYS THERE FOR MY FRIENDS. SO DON'T BLAME HOWARD FOR HAVING FRIENDS THAT CARE!
8) Where you asked to assist? NO, SEE ABOVE AGAIN
9) Does lap times prove who good racers are, or does popularity? I DON'T KNOW, ASK OFNA? THERE DRIVERS ARE NOT THE BEST IN THE WORLD? STEVE NYGUEN HASN'T WON A BIG RACE IN AGES, PAUL COLEMAN HAS NEVER WON A NATIONAL LEVEL RACE. HOWEVER, WHO THEY ARE..THEIR ATTITUDES AND READYNESS TO HELP OTHERS MAKES THEN WORLD CHAMPS IN MY BOOK, AND ME A OFNA SUPPORTER AS WELL!
10) How do you determine an expert from a Novice at your Corona Track? DRIVERS KNOW WHAT THEY ARE, IF THEY ARE KILLING PEOPLE AT THE LOWER CLASS, WE MOVE THEM UP!
11) Donít you think Chris Cross would be a better name than Chris Crash, which was given to you for your racing style, back in the days? CHRIS CROSS WAS A 12 YEAR OLD RAPPER BACK IN THE DAY, AND I HAVE NOT GIVEN UP THAT DRIVING STYLE!
12) Is giving bad advise knowingly considered bad at the church you attend? WE ALL KNOW IT'S BAD, BUT WHAT PURPOSE WOULD IT SERVE HOWARD IN R/C RACING?
13) Are you still upset because I have my OWN personal opinion about how the races where ran when I visited your track and I posted my findings? guess what, you werenít the first track to get a bad report from me. I REALLY COULD CARELESS WHAT YOU OPINION IS, WE HAVE FUN, AND CONTRARY TO YOUR BELIEFE, YOUR OPINION CARRIES NO WEIGHT IN THE R/C COMMUNITY! SAME PEOPLE ARE STILL COMING TO THE TRACK.
14) Since you are not in this business for profit, can you post your NON PROFIT TAX ID/ Business License number so I can check with the State of California to make sure you are not operating a business FOR PROFIT. (this number should start with a 94- or a 97-) CURRENTLY WE HAVE NON-PROFIT STATUS WITH THE IRS, AND HAVE FILED OUR 1023/1024 APPLICATION FOR FEDERAL NON-PROFIT STATUS. ONCE THAT IS ACCEPTED AT THE FEDERAL LEVEL, WE WILL FILE AT THE STATE LEVEL. YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO CONTACT THE IRS, BUT I WOULD NEVER POST OUR FEDERAL TAX ID NUMBER, ONLY AN IDIOT WOULD DO THAT! WHEN WE RECIEVE CONFIRMATION FROM THE FEDS, I WILL BE SURE TO EMAIL YOU FIRST SINCE YOUR SO INTERESTED. THE IRS NUMBER IS 1-800-829-0115.

These shouldnít be to hard for you to answer, being the man that you are! Right?
Please donít send me a PM regarding these issues, NOW that Iíve asked these questions Iím sure that there are others who would LOVE to hear your comments. ďAND DONíT FORGET THAT TAX ID #Ē

Last edited by ChrisCrash; 08-06-2003 at 10:05 AM.
ChrisCrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2003, 10:07 AM   #412
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to eeyan Send a message via Yahoo to eeyan

Whoaa! Makes me wonder if you guys have work outside r/c... the long posts are interesting though! (I can't believe I read through it and didn't sleep... hmmm!)
Old 08-06-2003, 10:25 AM   #413
Tech Regular

Default Now for my questions

1. Do you really think the world want to know what you think?
2. Is it true that your just jealous of Howard because he has 2 sponsers and you have NONE?
3. Do you truly believe in the saving grace of Jesus or is it something for you to blow more hot air about?
4. Do you realize what a fool your making of yourself?
5. Did you know the Alanta Braves have the best record in baseball?
6. Did you know everyone is tired of your childish behavior?
7. Did you know the average human head weighs 8 pounds?
8. Did you know "Did you Know" is part of the daily Sports Center Show?
9. Did you know that his is supposed to be a fun HOBBY?
10. Did you know Howard is actually a very nice guy?
11. Did you know I'm on vacation so this list could never end?
12. Did you know that O.J. probably didn't really kill Nicole, but probably knows who did?
13. Did you know Howard actually is a really good driver?
14. Did you know, Howard is a popular guy at our track?
15. Did you know ridiculous you appear for asking for $2 back?
16 Did you know I am doing this to show you how ridiculous this is?

BC, Here are the facts:

1. Howard, in my opinion is a great guyas is everyone, who comes to our track
2. I would not bet on you in a nice guy contest.
3. You could be a fun guy if you took things a little less serious!
Old 08-06-2003, 10:26 AM   #414
Tech Regular

Default See!

See what I mean, now eeyan, he's a funny guy! This is supposed to be fun and games!
Old 08-06-2003, 10:32 AM   #415
Tech Regular

Default Speaking of funny

Here is a wierd dream I had

I died and at the gates of heaven Gabriel gave me a big piece of chalk and told me to climb this ladder and write each sin I had commited on each step. Well after 3 days of climbing and writing I stopped for a breather, just then I felt this pinch on my hand. It was Howard, and he had stepped on my hand. I looked up and said "Howard, what are you doing"? He just looked at me in amazment and said " going back for more chalk"!
Old 08-06-2003, 10:45 AM   #416
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Default Re: Speaking of funny

Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisCrash

I died and at the gates of heaven Gabriel gave me a big piece of chalk and told me to climb this ladder and write each sin I had commited on each step. Well after 3 days of climbing and writing I stopped for a breather, just then I felt this pinch on my hand. It was Howard, and he had stepped on my hand. I looked up and said "Howard, what are you doing"? He just looked at me in amazment and said " going back for more chalk"!
yup went down and got a whole box to take back up!!!!!

'OL BUZZARD FARMING (lol)
howard hudson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2003, 11:03 AM   #417
Tech Master

Now that is funny!!
R/C HEAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2003, 11:26 AM   #418
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

that is funny...has me in tears...

thnx...i needed that..

Old 08-06-2003, 12:21 PM   #419
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally posted by jkerr0043
Dude, back off! What is the big deal?
Please don't get involved, let it stay between BC and CC...
Old 08-06-2003, 12:22 PM   #420
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default Re: Speaking of funny

Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisCrash

LOL... Wassup Big Perm...