R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Old 08-04-2003, 03:25 PM   #361
Tech Regular

Default What's your deal???

BC, I'm curious as to what issue has caused you to attack Howard as you have for the last month? If you have a problem with Howard squash it and move on, I think we are all aware that you don't like him very much. I thought we all got into this hobby for relaxation? Why do you want to add stress to your life by continuing this fued? I am quite sure Howard is more than willing to never say another word to you, if you discontinue the attacks? I have know Howard for about 3 years now and have never seen or heared him attack anyones character, even your's when he's been upset with something you said or posted. So, let's all agree to disagree? { deleted information as requested}

Let's not use this forum for attacks, let's use it for discussion as it was intended.

Just my Canadian 5 cents (2 cents with the exchange rate)

Last edited by ChrisCrash; 08-04-2003 at 07:28 PM.
ChrisCrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2003, 06:46 PM   #362
Tech Addict

Location: Orange County TrackMasters "The Home of R/C Champions"
Default CC you're funny to me.

Please read the post prior to yours and maybe you will understand something new.

Howard knowz what's up, and a mediator is not needed. You can consider what you want but this is not a personal attack these are factual statements. I didn't read any comments from you earlier in the post about how HH posted a picture of my car while racing at Corona, I didn't hear anything from you while HH was commenting on racing me for money. when this is just a hobby. I didn't even here a statement from you when HH was calling me a SNOID or a chump, where were you then Mr. Mediator.

CC I'm sure HH appreciates you, Pops, MB, Axiom5b coming to his rescue and standing up for him EVEN WHEN HE KNOWS HE IS WRONG. This guys give advise about a chassis and he can't even get his car around the track. Leading readers into a bad chose to attempt to show that he has skillz that should be reconized when he DOESN'T know anything about how to make the WARPSPEED Chassis or the STOCK Chassis work.

LAP TIMEZ PROVE IT
RUNNING IN THE EXPERT CLASS, DOESN'T MAKE YOU AN EXPERT

I don't represent a track I'm a stand alone person, you should know that by now.

BendingCorners V.1
BendingCorners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2003, 07:53 PM   #363
Tech Regular

Default Interesting?

Honestly, I have no idea about the car or the money, I am very busy and sometimes don't get to the threads to see what's going on as much as I would like. As for the chump comment, I believe that was used in a comment when he defended one or your attacks upon me? So, I definantly was not coming to your aid there!

I will say this and leave the issue alone. I see Howard at the track, he is nice to people, polite, and comes to have a good time, that's what I know of Howard. You on the other hand appear to be a fun happy go lucky guy, then say mean things in hidding about the people you just said nice thing to? I hear ( and heard it at Hitec also) that you "like to talk %$#@ about people". Is this really the reputation you want? Also you rag Howard because you say he cannot run the chassis he's sponsered for? Well I see Howard run alot, and he beats the guys who finished in the top 5 at Hitec about 25% of the time at our track? Also, sponsers like people who other people like... lots of racers like Howard or they wouldn't come to his defense? Who came to your defense?
The point is, try being nice to people, they respond better. If Howard is not one of your favorite people, why mention his name.
Now I understand that you won't be able to resist the temptation to respond with a comment that no-one want's to hear, so go ahead. I'll continue to pray for God to grant you a kind heart...
Old 08-04-2003, 08:32 PM   #364
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Talking racing racing racing at HITEC !!

I had a good time at the races and enjoyed the PIT racing too ,, just to much fun to go around... THANK"S POP"S for some room and joseph too,.. an d a big thanks to CC .the pit area and conversation's were great I even helped a fellow driver set up his gas car and HE won his main... Now thats what Im talking about ,, !! Helping other's have a good time .. all friends around and even new ones to race with... could'nt have it anyother way GREAT RACING at a GREAT RACE PLACE<<<<HOBBYPEOPLE HITEC THANK YOU>>>>TILL NEXT YEAR>>
Old 08-04-2003, 08:40 PM   #365
Tech Master

Man, I missed out on what sounds like a great time...Owell......Always next year!
R/C HEAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2003, 08:40 PM   #366
Tech Elite

Default Thanks Pops!!

mb racer;

Could have used your expertise setting up MY Gas Car. Was not my Day at all. Maybe next year.
popsracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2003, 08:56 PM   #367
Tech Elite

Talking Re: Thanks Pops!!

Quote:
Originally posted by popsracer
mb racer;

Could have used your expertise setting up MY Gas Car. Was not my Day at all. Maybe next year.
sure pop's and Ill even set up your electric too HEY had alot of fun and maybe next year well all step it up a notch ,, some problems cant be helped when race day comes but the fun and laugh's will last forever.....race wit ya soon.. HEY PAPA JOHN you better be there next year I really want to see papajonh in the mix... did miss ya thou.....
Old 08-04-2003, 09:11 PM   #368
Tech Master

By this time next year not only do i plan on going, but i plan on beatin you all!!!!!!!
Old 08-04-2003, 09:20 PM   #369
Tech Elite

Talking hey johnny

Quote:
Originally posted by RCJohnny
By this time next year not only do i plan on going, but i plan on beatin you all!!!!!!!
its all good bring that X driver you'll have behind the drivers stand driving for you and Ill give you prop's ... you have a year to get ready....and so do I..
Old 08-04-2003, 09:29 PM   #370
Tech Master

Yup Yup Yup.....you and me, 10 lap race dawg and we will see...LOL
Old 08-04-2003, 09:37 PM   #371
Tech Elite

Default ok its on!!!

Quote:
Yup Yup Yup.....you and me, 10 lap race dawg and we will see...LOL
its on and Ill give you a 2wo lap advantage fun fun fun
Old 08-04-2003, 09:40 PM   #372
Tech Master

Thumbs up Your ON

Heck I will take that deal now...Friday Night!

Thats two grudge matches I have....

Chris can we set aside some time for that?
Old 08-04-2003, 09:49 PM   #373
Tech Regular

Default What?

I say we go to the old dollar race someone I know used to run.
10 cars
$1 dollar each
5 min
reverse direction
no turn marshalls
door banging a must
dirty driving encouraged
most laps or last car running takes all

we run it after the final main?
Old 08-04-2003, 09:53 PM   #374
Tech Master

I am down for that, but are the off road guys included, they could do some serious damage to my little TC3!!!!
Old 08-04-2003, 09:55 PM   #375
Tech Elite

Talking tc3

Quote:
I am down for that, but are the off road guys included, they could do some serious damage to my little TC3!!!!
you know that stands for .. The Car is in 3 pieces.. and Im also down for the fun run..