Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum
south philly track & hobby shop >

south philly track & hobby shop

south philly track & hobby shop

Old 05-15-2007, 01:05 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by Nitr0Racing06
For all philly bois go to hobbyhut out in adubon 30 minutes from me im in frankford.

Hobbyhut.com
I have to agree the hobby hut track is awesome!!!!
Old 05-19-2007, 10:39 AM
Tech Regular

Default Dub C

Yeah I've heard buddy(asian guy right) was getting a track because he used to race at hobbytown WC.
Old 06-28-2007, 04:23 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

yes
Old 06-28-2007, 05:13 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 55 (100%+)

With Horsham Rc closing there doors today can we expect a carpet track from Buddy? What's the ETA time now? Will he be opened by Sept? I'm not the only guy going to be asking this. I'm wondering if I should just sell out and be done with it.
Old 07-06-2007, 10:31 AM
Tech Rookie

I called like 2 weeks ago...and was told that they are still working on it and did not know how long it would take to be done.
Old 07-29-2007, 06:07 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 42 (94%+)

the track must not be to much in the works a track generates revenue why delay unless u cant do it its been so long with nothing im just glad horsham is opening up again
Old 07-30-2007, 09:30 AM
Tech Rookie

Is Horsham going to have off road?
Old 09-29-2007, 07:45 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

such a shame that the owners of this place never came online and read some of the happenings in the Philadelphia region...

They are missing out on the PERFECT opportunity on making a name for themselves in the R/C track markert, but obiviously don't care...
Old 10-09-2007, 08:13 PM
Tech Rookie

Default please dont worry

yo whut up guys, cencity racer here. new to the site but not rc.its true the track project in southphilly is about to get underway. and i can tell u that because i use to work there less then 3 months ago. the asian guy buddy u were talking about owns the store nice guy, also know all of the managers and employees. had to stop working there because something alittle better came up. thats right better then working in a hobby shop. but anyway its really true so just hold your horses and i will try i get some more info out of those guys like what they will be running and stuff like that. in fact i was a person that helped them scout a few places but they did not like my locations i guess so they decided with 25th and fedral. they also have a few good things in there, alot of traxxas stuff and alittle bit of everything else. they have truggy kits, onroad kits ,rtr's, radios,bodys, paint, wheels, tires, servos, engines,and also a tech bench for the newbies.

iam a go now but i will get back with that info for u guys.

P.S. everything i run comes from team cenracing, cant wait to eat u guys up in there lol lol
Old 10-09-2007, 08:13 PM
Tech Rookie

Default please dont worry

yo whut up guys, cencity racer here. new to the site but not rc.its true the track project in southphilly is about to get underway. and i can tell u that because i use to work there less then 3 months ago. the asian guy buddy u were talking about owns the store nice guy, also know all of the managers and employees. had to stop working there because something alittle better came up. thats right better then working in a hobby shop. but anyway its really true so just hold your horses and i will try i get some more info out of those guys like what they will be running and stuff like that. in fact i was a person that helped them scout a few places but they did not like my locations i guess so they decided with 25th and fedral. they also have a few good things in there, alot of traxxas stuff and alittle bit of everything else. they have truggy kits, onroad kits ,rtr's, radios,bodys, paint, wheels, tires, servos, engines,and also a tech bench for the newbies.

iam a go now but i will get back with that info for u guys.

P.S. everything i run comes from team cenracing, cant wait to eat u guys up in there lol lol
Old 10-10-2007, 02:49 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Are they planning on a carpet onroad track? I'm gonna stop here tomorrow, I work less than 2 miles from 25th and Federal
Old 10-12-2007, 09:37 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

I went down to the place where this track is supposed to be. I saw nothing but run down buildings and graffiti. Am I missing something. There definatley was not hobby shop in the area.
Old 10-27-2007, 10:05 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

the shop is on snyder ave. between 17 & 18th street
Old 11-04-2007, 08:07 PM
Tech Rookie

http://www.actionhobby.net/Track/Action_Hobby_Track.htm The action hobby track is done!!!!
Old 11-05-2007, 03:42 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 264 (100%+)

WOW Looks nice!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.