Wiki Posts
Search

Racer needs help

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2006, 01:20 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Sponsor List

Guys; the list of sponsors is starting to look like a "who's who" of RC Racing. There will be LOTS of raffle prizes; so let's get those raffle tickets moving. Thanks; Ernie P.

Matt Bayless got two of his sponsors, OHP and Lightspeed, to jump in. Thanks, Matt.

SPONSORS:
Associated
Axiom Racing Motors
B-Main Motorsports
BMI
Darkside
EAMotorSports
Express Motorsports
Irrgang Racing Service
Integy
Jaco
J&D Machine
Lightspeed
McAllister
OHP
R/K Racing Products
SMC
Team Brood
Tekin
TM RC Racing
Trinity
Voodoo Cells

And we still have some big races to run:

Fastlane Hobbies; Blue Springs, MO August 5 and August 6th
Old 07-29-2006, 09:49 PM
Tech Regular

Default New sponsor; new race?

We have another sponsor assisting with the on line raffle. Welcome Lefthander-RC to the sponsor list. Thanks for coming on board with this, Hays. It's a great cause; for one of our own. And, I'm working with another track, that will possible hold another benefit race for Sue Rickman. Let's keep the raffle ticket sales going, guys. Tim has a **LOT** of prizes to award. Thanks; Ernie P.

SPONSORS:
Associated
Axiom Racing Motors
B-Main Motorsports
BMI
Darkside
EAMotorSports
Express Motorsports
Irrgang Racing Service
Integy
Jaco
J&D Machine
Lefthander-RC
Lightspeed
McAllister
OHP
R/K Racing Products
SMC
Team Brood
Tekin
TM RC Racing
Trinity
Voodoo Cells

(Soon to be anounced)
Old 07-30-2006, 03:03 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Hey guys if you are wanting to buy Raffle tickets I can not do it through paypal any longer. I just got off the phone with them they are going to close my account if I continue to go through them, It seems you cant use paypal for raffles. So Payment will have to be made in the form of check, cash, money order, postal money order. Sorry for the inconvince I am starting to not like paypal anymore.
Old 07-30-2006, 07:48 PM
Tech Regular

Default New Race Scheduled

Mike at Steel City Hobbies has signed on to hold a Sue Rickman Benefit Race on August 19th. Details are still being worked out; but they're on board, now. We'll let you know more as the details are filled in. Thanks for signing up to support this great cause, Mike. Thanks; Ernie P.
Old 07-31-2006, 04:07 PM
Tech Regular

Default Raffle tickets

Tim; if folks at Thunder Road find that getting money to you is difficult, I'll be happy to collect the money, and send you a single check and list of raffle ticket buyers. That should make the process easier for our racers. Maybe other track owners or groups can do the same? Thanks; Ernie P.
Old 08-04-2006, 01:17 AM
Tech Regular

Default Raffle tickets

Tim; I'll be selling raffle tickets for you, this weekend at Thunder Road. I'll collect the money and names, and send you a list of purchasers and a check. With the list of sponsors and prizes you have, I think people are going to want more tickets. Thanks; Ernie P.
Old 08-04-2006, 03:49 PM
Tech Regular

Default Yet another new sponsor!

Jeff at Vinyl Trix Designs has donated a complete custom vinyl decal set fot Tim's on line auction. He will be contacting Tim directly, to set things up. I'm thinking the decal set could include a reference to the raffle winner's having supported the Sue Donley Benefit; something along the line of "Sue Donley RC Supporter". But, thats just my idea.

Man; this list of sponsors is getting to be a *long* list. How about you guys eyeballing it, for me? I'm sure I must have missed some one.

The time to get in on the raffle is right now! With this list of charitable sponsors, a couple of tickets has got to give you an excellent chance to win something nice. Right now, the list of sponsors looks like:

SPONSORS:
Associated
Axiom Racing Motors
B-Main Motorsports
BMI
Darkside
EAMotorSports
Express Motorsports
Irrgang Racing Service
Integy
Jaco
J&D Machine
Lefthander-RC
Lightspeed
McAllister
OHP Cells
R/K Racing Products
SMC
Team Brood
Tekin
TM RC Racing
Trinity
Vinyl Trix Designs
Voodoo Cells

(Steel City Hobbies; date to be anounced)

Great stuff going on, guys. Thanks; Ernie P.
Old 08-09-2006, 10:45 AM
Tech Regular

Default Raffle tickets

It was great to read about all the racers turning out to support one of their own. I'm sure Sue Rickman (Tim's mom) was pleased by the support shown by the racers, and the crew at Fastlane Raceway.

Don't forget, guys; only a few more weeks to get your raffle tickets. Not only is this a great cause; but Tim has so many donations from his very generous sponsors, it will be hard NOT to win something. I'm going to pick up a few more; and so will the racers at Thunder Road. Thanks; Ernie P.