R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Old 06-15-2006, 05:27 PM   #1
Tech Rookie

Default Starting a club in Northeast Georgia

My friend is going to build some race tracks and maybe even start a hobby shop here in Toccoa, Georgia 30577 because theres nowhere to race around here for miles. He's going all out going to do the on road asphalt outdoors and an indoor carpet track, off road tracks, rock crawling area, 10th scale, 12th scale, 1/8th, you name it. the first thing we'll do I think is scrape an offroad dirt track then an indoor track (probably carpet for 12th scale pan cars) or 10th scale touring if we get enough people. We've only got about 5 people now but hope to grow. If anyones interested in racing with us reply here. Thanks.
ThrottleControl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 07:12 PM   #2
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Toccoa sounds very familiar, I should know where it is but I will check the map. Always looking for onroad tracks to visit. OK, I just found it. About an hour and a half from Calhoun right? I remember hwy 53 being a pretty good road to take unless you have a better way. Come on over to the Calhoun track this Saturday at 2 and checkout the F1 AllStar tour. We are racing. F1, Stk touring and Mini's. I'm sure everyone would be interested in what is going on there and you can talk to some of the locals. I'll be the one doing most of the announcing. Hope you get a good thing going there.
Old 07-13-2006, 07:15 PM   #3
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

You might want to try the Georgia tracks forum on the main forums page. Lot's of looky,loo's there.