Community
Wiki Posts
Search

G's rc; offroad in shippensburg pa

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2010, 02:11 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by TVMRocket69
Nitro if U give a little heads ups on when U plan on going to G's I will try to get me and my son's 2wd buggies race ready. And I mite beable to bring a few friends that day also. See U guys soon. Keep us posted Garland. Oh and let me know when U are gonna do track work. I should beable to lend a hand.
Will do, I look forward to it. It has been a very long time sense I have raced a R/C.
Old 02-18-2010, 05:45 AM
Tech Addict

Nitro if U give a little heads ups on when U plan on going to G's I will try to get me and my son's 2wd buggies race ready. And I mite beable to bring a few friends that day also. See U guys soon. Keep us posted Garland. Oh and let me know when U are gonna do track work. I should beable to lend a hand.
Let me know when you guys are going to run 2wd mod I might be able to get some people and come down too. Let me know if you guys are going to run truck or 4wd too.
Old 02-18-2010, 05:58 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jason Haas
Let me know when you guys are going to run 2wd mod I might be able to get some people and come down too. Let me know if you guys are going to run truck or 4wd too.
i would like to run some 2wd mod there also.
ill keep looking in the future at the thread and see when you all plan on racing some 2wd mod.
Old 02-18-2010, 03:47 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by morris
ill keep looking in the future at the thread and see when you all plan on racing some 2wd mod.
I am hoping there will be enough interest in a 4WD Buggy Mod class a few times this next race season.
Old 02-18-2010, 10:41 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THIS SPRING. IF WE HAVE AT LEAST 3 OF THE SAME VEHICLES, WE HAVE A CLASS. WE WILL RACE 2WD MODS ANY TIME, AS LONG AS THERE ARE AT LEAST THREE RACERS ALIKE.
KEEP CHECKING THE FORUM FOR UPDATED INFORMATION. AT THIS RATE, SPRING SEEMS SO FAR AWAY WITH ALL OF THE SNOW. IT IS SNOWING AND SLEETING RIGHT NOW! TAKE CARE & STAY IN TOUCH.
THANKS,
ROBIN @ G'S
Old 02-18-2010, 10:46 PM
Tech Elite

HEY BOB, HOW'S IT? ONCE THE WEATHER BREAKS, WE WILL START TO WORK ON THE TRACK. GARLAND JUST PURCHASED A SKID LOADER TODAY, SO THAT MAKES IT EASIER TO MAINTAIN THE TRACK, TOO. WE FIGURE THE BACKHOE IS NO LONGER NEEDED, SO WE ARE GOING TO SELL IT. WE WILL BE IN TOUCH. LET'S KEEP OUR FINGERS CROSSED FOR A NICE---DRY!!!---SPRING.
TAKE CARE. ROBIN

Last edited by RCCARTMAN; 03-04-2010 at 06:44 AM.
Old 02-18-2010, 10:55 PM
Tech Elite

Default MOTORAMA-FARM COMPLEX-HARRISBURG, PA

JUST A HEADS UP. G'S WILL BE CLOSED SATURDAY AND SUNDAY THIS WEEK, AND WE'RE CLOSING AT 3:30 THIS FRIDAY, SO WE CAN ATTEND MOTORAMA. IF YOU GET UP THERE, STOP BY AND CHECK OUT OUR SPECIALS!
Old 02-19-2010, 01:35 PM
Tech Fanatic

what days do you guys race up there? id like to do some 2wd buggy, also, is anybody doing electric 1/8th scale? are they aloud to run with the nitro?
Old 02-19-2010, 02:53 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by losithrasher
what days do you guys race up there? id like to do some 2wd buggy, also, is anybody doing electric 1/8th scale? are they aloud to run with the nitro?
We've always raced on Sundays, and I would imagine it'd be the same for this coming season... what do you think G?

There have been electric buggies and truggies raced with the nitros quite a bit, works out fine!
Old 02-20-2010, 12:16 PM
Tech Fanatic

should we get a list going of who is gonna wanna run what this year?

2wd electric:
Josh D

4wd electric:

Nitro buggy

nitro truggy

short course

what are the short course rules...as far as motors go and such?
Old 02-20-2010, 01:26 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by losithrasher
should we get a list going of who is gonna wanna run what this year?

2wd electric:
Josh D

4wd electric:
Travis P. (Buggy)

Nitro buggy

nitro truggy

short course

what are the short course rules...as far as motors go and such?
`
Old 02-21-2010, 03:10 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default Motorama Photos

Here are some shots from some of our racers at Motoroma in Harrisburg. Mitch and Jerin running their revos.

G's rc; offroad in shippensburg pa-img_5788.jpg

G's rc; offroad in shippensburg pa-img_5790.jpg

G's rc; offroad in shippensburg pa-img_5793.jpg

G's rc; offroad in shippensburg pa-img_5796.jpg

G's rc; offroad in shippensburg pa-img_5798.jpg
Old 02-21-2010, 03:29 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default Motorama Photos of Alex

G's rc; offroad in shippensburg pa-img_5854.jpg

G's rc; offroad in shippensburg pa-img_5856.jpg
Old 02-22-2010, 08:55 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Beeen
We've always raced on Sundays, and I would imagine it'd be the same for this coming season... what do you think G?
There have been electric buggies and truggies raced with the nitros quite a bit, works out fine!
HI BEEEN. YES, AS OF RIGHT NOW, SUNDAY IS RACE DAY. IF THERE WERE ENOUGH PEOPLE TO RACE ON SATURDAYS, WE COULD DO THAT ALSO. WE THINK THE SIGN UP LIST IS A GOOD IDEA. INCLUDE WHAT VEHICLES YOU WOULD LIKE TO RUN AND WHAT DAY YOU WOULD LIKE TO RACE. IF YOU DO NOT CARE WHAT DAY YOU RACE,-WRITE EITHER DAY.
WE HAD A NICE TIME AT MOTORAMA. MET MANY INTERESTING PEOPLE. SOME EVEN SAID THEY ARE COMING TO RACE HERE THIS SEASON.
THANK YOU TO LUKE, FROM HIDDEN HANGER, THAT HELPED KEEP AN EYE ON OUR MERCHANDISE! THE TRACK AT MOTORAMA WAS SWEET!
CONGRATULATIONS TO MITCH & JEREMIAH WITH THEIR SUCCESS RACING AT MOTORAMA.
Old 02-22-2010, 08:58 AM
Tech Elite

HI MORRIS, THIS IS ROBIN @ G'S. IT WAS NICE TO FINALLY MEET YOU IN PERSON YESTERDAY. WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO YOU BECOMING A PART OF THE FUN AND COMPETITION WE HAVE HERE AT THE RACEWAY. ONCE THE WEATHER BREAKS, AND THE TRACK IS DRY, WE WILL POST ON THIS FORUM. THEN, COME BY IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A COUPLE OF FREE PRACTICE SESSIONS. HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.