Wiki Posts
Search

G's rc; offroad in shippensburg pa

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2012, 08:33 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TRADLER
YEAH I'LL GET THE FIRST LAP WITHOUT YOU CRASHING INTO ME.
You let a 3S Losi run down your 4S Associated!? If I had a horn I would have honked before knocking on your back bumper.

BEEP BEEP - Losi comin' thru - all AEs move out da way!
Old 04-17-2012, 08:46 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RCCARTMAN
How are feeling Travis?
Still in pain but go back thurs to drs
Old 04-18-2012, 05:00 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by goehm
You let a 3S Losi run down your 4S Associated!? If I had a horn I would have honked before knocking on your back bumper.

BEEP BEEP - Losi comin' thru - all AEs move out da way!
wow, the sh-t getting deep now. Lets set the record straight, you crashed not once but twice going down the steps. I made a sweet little move around that upside down honk of poop losi. You got a gift from some unknow marshall, then in typical losi style you drove your (will say car) straight up my cars rear end. Fliping me over, then that same marshall gave you another give by slowly walking down the steps before turning me over. Agian this happen not once but twice, I don't know how much you payed that marshall but it must have been enough.
Old 04-18-2012, 06:13 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

We wish you a speedy recovery Travis. If u need anything let us know. As you can see the trash talking continues TR needs u back as his Team AE support, Alex picked up the slack this weekend in your absense , Mike has Gary for Losi, and Killa B and Kash in the Kyosho.
Old 04-18-2012, 08:17 AM
Tech Master

Any 2wd buggy races there? I'm a new guy trying to get into racing...

thanks!
Old 04-18-2012, 08:31 AM
Tech Elite

wow, the sh-t getting deep now. Lets set the record straight, you crashed not once but twice going down the steps. I made a sweet little move around that upside down honk of poop losi. You got a gift from some unknow marshall, then in typical losi style you drove your (will say car) straight up my cars rear end. Fliping me over, then that same marshall gave you another give by slowly walking down the steps before turning me over. Agian this happen not once but twice, I don't know how much you payed that marshall but it must have been enough.
Translation: On the first lap, a pack of (brand withheld due to legal proceedings) thugs continuously mugged my Losi and stole one of my lipo cells on the stepdowns. After waiting at the bottom of the stairs wounded and heartbroken, a friendly AE (Ms Daisy) came strolling by. Using quarter throttle, I mis-calculated the speed of said AE and tried to help push it over the next jump in fear that it'd get stuck on the uphill.

If anyone finds my missing lipo cell, please send it to:
Losi Domination HQS, in care of G.O.
G's Racing Emporium
Pit Space #4
Shippensburg, PA
NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
Old 04-18-2012, 08:34 AM
Tech Regular

Translation: One the first lap, a pack of (brand withheld due to legal proceedings) thugs continuously mugged my Losi and stole one of my lipo cells on the stepdowns. After waiting at the bottom of the stairs wounded and heartbroken, a friendly AE (Ms Daisy) came strolling by. Using quarter throttle, I mis-calculated the speed of said AE and tried to help push it over the next jump in fear that it'd get stuck on the uphill.

If anyone finds my missing lipo cell, please send it to:
Losi Domination HQS, in care of G.O.
G's Racing Emporium
Pit Space #4
Shippensburg, PA
NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

OH how losi only remeber things the way they want( forget the true).
Old 04-18-2012, 09:16 AM
OSR
Tech Fanatic

OH how losi only remeber things the way they want( forget the true).
Lets test my "losi" memory skills..... I think tq and fourth on the grid were losi's, and a losi won....my memory skills are fine
Old 04-18-2012, 10:11 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by OSR
Lets test my "losi" memory skills..... I think tq and fourth on the grid were losi's, and a losi won....my memory skills are fine
Here we go sticking ur nose in were it didn't belong.
Old 04-18-2012, 10:17 AM
Tech Elite

Here we go sticking ur nose in were it didn't belong.
Well, to be fair, the car whos front bumper allegedly make contact with your rear bumper was a Losi that had a 'Mike' sticker on it's window.
Old 04-18-2012, 10:48 AM
Tech Regular

Well, to be fair, the car whos front bumper allegedly make contact with your rear bumper was a Losi that had a 'Mike' sticker on it's window.
Thick as thieves.
Old 04-18-2012, 11:49 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by OSR
No your having memory problems to. How many races have you won in an AE car. And what ur not going to talk about thrid on the grid and AE car of which had or has ur name on it still. How soon we forget were we come from, Once we become TRADERS.
Old 04-18-2012, 12:25 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by OSR
tq...??? a gimped up half talent TQed over you losi with an AE....the week before... so saying you tqed doesnt mean much....
Old 04-18-2012, 12:30 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by OSR
and further more you just barelly nudged my tq from last week.... and you had on new tires... i ran on slick track with old junk tires....
Old 04-18-2012, 02:00 PM
OSR
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by fastestcat
and further more you just barelly nudged my tq from last week.... and you had on new tires... i ran on slick track with old junk tires....
NEW SLOGAN: "TEAM LOSI, NICE GUYS DON'T ALWAYS FINISH LAST"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.