R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Old 06-30-2010, 03:48 PM   #1051
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 51 (98%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmackani View Post
Kash$,

You don't understand son, that one on the bottom is lightened version.
lmao, yeah thats the one i want, the one on the top is the new version, uggg can we say alot heavier..
Mugen Seiki / J Concepts / Airtronics/Sanwa USA / LC Racing , Baton Inc. / VIPER / REDS Racing USA / VP Racing Fuels / Tekno RC / Boca Bearings / G's Raceway & Hobbies / Waldorf RC / Upgrade RC / Kal Gaurd Lubricants /
Kash$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 03:52 PM   #1052
Tech Elite

G's rc; offroad in shippensburg pa-006.jpg

Seriously modded losi1 teckno chassis, yeah its working really good, can't wait to test the handeling after taking out the center braces ..Teckno's answer to keeping the ass on the ground under full throttle..
Mugen Seiki / J Concepts / Airtronics/Sanwa USA / LC Racing , Baton Inc. / VIPER / REDS Racing USA / VP Racing Fuels / Tekno RC / Boca Bearings / G's Raceway & Hobbies / Waldorf RC / Upgrade RC / Kal Gaurd Lubricants /
Old 06-30-2010, 04:05 PM   #1053
Tech Elite

Jason throw some pics of G's track on the MD tracks thread in this forum, I want all those guys to see some of the track. G's 09 pics are on there now. I hope some of the MD boys will come up and race .
Old 06-30-2010, 04:30 PM   #1054
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

chassis looks good...i posted on teckno to remove the alum. braces for added flex and grip...my electric settled down going up in oil and spring from my nitro...nitro is 9 oz. lighter than electric...

hope to see you at LCRC on the 10th...ROAR who!...so 15 years ago!
lovell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 07:23 PM   #1055
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovell View Post
chassis looks good...i posted on teckno to remove the alum. braces for added flex and grip...my electric settled down going up in oil and spring from my nitro...nitro is 9 oz. lighter than electric...

hope to see you at LCRC on the 10th...ROAR who!...so 15 years ago!
CR i am going to borrow some plastic braces from Hess and test the difference, prolly be alot smoother . Thanks for all your help, car is awesome.
Old 07-01-2010, 07:09 AM   #1056
Tech Elite

G i can't find the adapter for the mamba anywhere in the box, i hope you got one.
Old 07-01-2010, 07:17 AM   #1057
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Kash$,

Mamba does not supply the adapter, they give you some little card to mail in and then they will send it to you for free.
jmackani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 07:54 AM   #1058
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (85%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCARTMAN View Post
NOT A BIG DEAL. SPUR OF THE MOMENT DECISION. JACK SAID "I COULD REALLY EAT A HOT DOG!" & I SAID "LET'S GET SOME FOR EVERYONE." AND SO THE GRILLED HOT DOGS WERE BORN.
HAVE YOU GUYS GOTTEN ANY RESPONSE ABOUT RACERS ATTENDING ON SATURDAY?

WE'LL SEE YOU ON SATURDAY.
ROBIN
I haven't heard to much about any one New coming but our regular guys are all looking forward to this weekend race. I hope it being the 4th July weekend doesn't hurt us to bad but a lot of family's go out of town that weekend thats whats worries me about this weekend but I'M hoping for a great turn out and some good racing
Old 07-01-2010, 10:06 AM   #1059
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kash$ View Post
G i can't find the adapter for the mamba anywhere in the box, i hope you got one.
Kash bring the box and the foam it is in the cut in the foam more than likely. Both of my systems had them in the foam... I will bring mine just in case. It has a micro USB plug on one side and a 3 prong end for plugging into the esc lead.
Old 07-01-2010, 10:41 AM   #1060
Tech Elite

Quote:
Kash bring the box and the foam it is in the cut in the foam more than likely. Both of my systems had them in the foam... I will bring mine just in case. It has a micro USB plug on one side and a 3 prong end for plugging into the esc lead.
gonna look again
Old 07-01-2010, 11:01 AM   #1061
Tech Elite

Quote:
gonna look again
HEY KASH, BRANDON SAID ONE CAME IN EACH OF HIS 2 SYSTEMS. LET US KNOW WHAT YOU FIND OUT. ROBIN

ARE YOU AND MANDY A DEFINATE FOR SuNDAY HERE?

Last edited by RCCARTMAN; 07-01-2010 at 12:52 PM. Reason: addition
RCCARTMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 12:55 PM   #1062
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Kash,
If you are looking for the Castle link system, I have one, just let me know if you need me to bring my laptop on Sat to FT, I won't be able to make G's on Sunday though

Ron
"The Track" in Gaithersburg, MD || G's RC Raceway, Shippensburg, PA || ECH, Winchester, VA ||
jetsetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 01:57 PM   #1063
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetsetter View Post
Kash,
If you are looking for the Castle link system, I have one, just let me know if you need me to bring my laptop on Sat to FT, I won't be able to make G's on Sunday though

Ron
Bring it Ron gonna need some adjustments..
Old 07-01-2010, 01:59 PM   #1064
Tech Elite

Quote:
HEY KASH, BRANDON SAID ONE CAME IN EACH OF HIS 2 SYSTEMS. LET US KNOW WHAT YOU FIND OUT. ROBIN

ARE YOU AND MANDY A DEFINATE FOR SuNDAY HERE?
Yeah i found the adapter in a slit in the foam, lol.. Wonder how many people over look that ? Yeah we are coming for sunday if your gonna be racing..
Old 07-01-2010, 04:21 PM   #1065
Tech Elite

Quote:
Yeah i found the adapter in a slit in the foam, lol.. Wonder how many people over look that ? Yeah we are coming for sunday if your gonna be racing..
QUITE A FEW, I'M SURE. IT'S LIKE THE ANTENNA TUBE IN THE BACK OF THE R/C BOX. MANY PEOPLE THROW THEM AWAY AND HAVE TO DIG IN THE TRASH TO GET IT BACK.
YOU WOULD BE SURPRISED AT SOME OF THE THINGS YOU CAN FIND IN A SLIT.