R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Old 06-15-2010, 05:05 PM   #961
Tech Regular

Default see you soon

G's rc; offroad in shippensburg pa-27818_399585442031_335289207031_4775799_4262538_n.jpgWell, my work down here is done....
G's rc; offroad in shippensburg pa-work-done-.jpg.jpg

I keep trying to quit, but not happening!
tharris1959 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 05:51 PM   #962
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

G, I'm sure that if you ask other track owners who have threads on this forum to post your big races on their threads most of them will be cool with it, as long as you pay it back!

G's R/C: offroad in southcentral PA
BS Racing -- I'm full of it!
Beeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 06:58 AM   #963
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beeen View Post
G, I'm sure that if you ask other track owners who have threads on this forum to post your big races on their threads most of them will be cool with it, as long as you pay it back!
GARLAND DOES NOT LIKE TO DO THAT, BUT I SURE WILL. WE HAVE ALWAYS REFERRED CUSTOMER AND RACERS TO OTHER R/C SHOPS AND TRACKS.
WHEN WE WERE IN HAGERSTOWN (AND ALSO HERE IN PA), IF WE DIDN'T HAVE IT WE WOULD CALL MIKE AT THE MOPED, HOBBYTOWN OR NEWVILLE TO SEE IF THEY HAD WHAT THE CUSTOMER WANTED, OR IF THEY WANTED TO RUN OVAL..JACK EVEN DROVE A CUSTOMER UP TO NEWVILLE FOR PARTS.
I JUST HAD A CUSTOMER CALL AT 9 FOR A NITRO REVO FOR FATHERS DAY. I SAID I COULD ORDER IT BUT NOT IN TIME. I TOLD HER TO TRY THE MOPED SHOP. I THEN CALLED MIKE AT THE MOPED SHOP. HE HAD 1 IN STOCK, SO I CALLED HER BACK AND TOLD HER THAT & HIS HOURS. THERE HAVE BEEN POSTS ABOUT OTHER TRACK RACES ON OUR FORUM. IT'S NOT A PROBLEM. THE MORE THE MERRIER! KEEP THOSE JOKES COMING BEN. ROBIN
Old 06-16-2010, 07:16 AM   #964
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCARTMAN View Post
GARLAND DOES NOT LIKE TO DO THAT, BUT I SURE WILL. WE HAVE ALWAYS REFERRED CUSTOMER AND RACERS TO OTHER R/C SHOPS AND TRACKS.
WHEN WE WERE IN HAGERSTOWN (AND ALSO HERE IN PA), IF WE DIDN'T HAVE IT WE WOULD CALL MIKE AT THE MOPED, HOBBYTOWN OR NEWVILLE TO SEE IF THEY HAD WHAT THE CUSTOMER WANTED, OR IF THEY WANTED TO RUN OVAL..JACK EVEN DROVE A CUSTOMER UP TO NEWVILLE FOR PARTS.
I JUST HAD A CUSTOMER CALL AT 9 FOR A NITRO REVO FOR FATHERS DAY. I SAID I COULD ORDER IT BUT NOT IN TIME. I TOLD HER TO TRY THE MOPED SHOP. I THEN CALLED MIKE AT THE MOPED SHOP. HE HAD 1 IN STOCK, SO I CALLED HER BACK AND TOLD HER THAT & HIS HOURS. THERE HAVE BEEN POSTS ABOUT OTHER TRACK RACES ON OUR FORUM. IT'S NOT A PROBLEM. THE MORE THE MERRIER! KEEP THOSE JOKES COMING BEN. ROBIN
I agree with you, many of us from different tracks come together in some form or another in each of these forum threads. The only exception that I would make is if the other track is planning a larger race for the same weekend as yours. I have seen people try to advertise their race and paid no attention that they are having the race on a conflicting date with the exact forum that they posted it on. Each track has its core group of racers and by representation from each of those at weekend races we have developed great friendships and camaraderie. I have already traveled quite a bit this season to most of the central PA tracks and it always fun to see each other on the weekends and share good times together. Keep on posting on this forum and the others and supporting your local tracks. Keep up the good job Robin, G and railroad guy that comes around to harass us every weekend.
jmackani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 07:22 AM   #965
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmackani View Post
I agree with you, many of us from different tracks come together in some form or another in each of these forum threads. The only exception that I would make is if the other track is planning a larger race for the same weekend as yours. I have seen people try to advertise their race and paid no attention that they are having the race on a conflicting date with the exact forum that they posted it on. Each track has its core group of racers and by representation from each of those at weekend races we have developed great friendships and camaraderie. I have already traveled quite a bit this season to most of the central PA tracks and it always fun to see each other on the weekends and share good times together. Keep on posting on this forum and the others and supporting your local tracks. Keep up the good job Robin, G and railroad guy that comes around to harass us every weekend.
I REALLY DO NOT DO TOO MUCH ON THE COMPUTER, SO IT TAKES ME A WHILE TO SEARCH UP FORUMS, ETC. RAILROAD GUY SAID "BITE ME", BUT IN A LOVING WAY!!!
Old 06-16-2010, 07:22 AM   #966
Tech Champion

Garland,

Do you want to work on the track on Friday? I am off work and would like to do something with that one jump. I will bring over some vehicles so we can see where they are landing to get a better idea of what/where we need to adjust.
Old 06-16-2010, 07:24 AM   #967
Tech Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by tharris1959 View Post
Attachment 605452Well, my work down here is done....
Attachment 605451
What the heck kind of hat are you wearing now? We bust on you about losing your hair and now you look like a space cowboy. You probably scared all the other drivers off the stand.
Old 06-16-2010, 07:31 AM   #968
Tech Champion

Quote:
I REALLY DO NOT DO TOO MUCH ON THE COMPUTER, SO IT TAKES ME A WHILE TO SEARCH UP FORUMS, ETC. RAILROAD GUY SAID "BITE ME", BUT IN A LOVING WAY!!!
Bite me boy is working hard again I see this week. As you can tell I am hard at work too at the conference.
Old 06-16-2010, 09:01 AM   #969
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Hi Robin,

Our charity event for June 25, 26 and 27th, has been changed up a bit:

We will run a full event saturday and a full event on sunday. 3 qualifiers and mains both days.

So, racers that can only attend one day, you will be able to get in a full day.

Please help me by posting which day you plan to attend. Or go to rcsignup.com to preregister. We have an open signup on there under "1st Annual Ronald McDonald House Charity Event"

I have food planned for both days and need to plan accordingly.

Friday will be open for practice. 10 am starts all three days. Thank you for your help with our event.
Old 06-16-2010, 10:45 AM   #970
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by tharris1959 View Post
Attachment 605452Well, my work down here is done....
Attachment 605451
IT WILL BE GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN, TIM. ROBIN
Old 06-16-2010, 10:49 AM   #971
Tech Elite

Quote:
Garland,

Do you want to work on the track on Friday? I am off work and would like to do something with that one jump. I will bring over some vehicles so we can see where they are landing to get a better idea of what/where we need to adjust.
SURE, IT SOUNDS GREAT! WHAT TIME CAN YOU COME? LET'S GET IT GOING.

I HAVE TO GO TO FULL THROTTLE, TOO. THEY ARE RACING THERE SATURDAY.
Old 06-16-2010, 11:06 AM   #972
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by robwike View Post
Hi Robin,

Our charity event for June 25, 26 and 27th, has been changed up a bit:

We will run a full event saturday and a full event on sunday. 3 qualifiers and mains both days.

So, racers that can only attend one day, you will be able to get in a full day.

Please help me by posting which day you plan to attend. Or go to rcsignup.com to preregister. We have an open signup on there under "1st Annual Ronald McDonald House Charity Event"

I have food planned for both days and need to plan accordingly.

Friday will be open for practice. 10 am starts all three days. Thank you for your help with our event.
GARLAND WILL BRING DONATIONS UP TO YOU AND ALSO PURCHASE SOME TICKETS AT THAT TIME.
ROBIN
Old 06-16-2010, 11:16 AM   #973
Tech Elite

Quote:
Bite me boy is working hard again I see this week. As you can tell I am hard at work too at the conference.
HE HAS WORKED HARD THIS WEEK. WORKED 3 DAYS OVER THE SUSQUEHANA
RIVER. TRAVELED TO DELAWARE TODAY, AND IS WORKING IN HAGERSTOWN TOMORROW!!

HE SAID TO ASK YOU "DOES THE GOVERNMENT PAY HIM (JASON) TO GET ON ALL OF THESE R/C FORUMS ALL DAY LONG, AND TALK CRAP TO OLD MEN?"

TIM SAID THE SAME THING, JUST CHANGE IT FROM OLD MEN TO "GUYS THAT WEAR COWBOY HATS?"

KASH SAID: "DID I HEAR SOMEONE PUT THE SMACK DOWN ON A COWBOY AND HIS HAT?"
Old 06-16-2010, 11:18 AM   #974
Tech Champion

Quote:
SURE, IT SOUNDS GREAT! WHAT TIME CAN YOU COME? LET'S GET IT GOING.

I HAVE TO GO TO FULL THROTTLE, TOO. THEY ARE RACING THERE SATURDAY.
I can start as early as you want in the morning. Probably will have the boys to help out too.
Old 06-16-2010, 11:23 AM   #975
Tech Champion

Quote:
HE HAS WORKED HARD THIS WEEK. WORKED 3 DAYS OVER THE SUSQUEHANA
RIVER. TRAVELED TO DELAWARE TODAY, AND IS WORKING IN HAGERSTOWN TOMORROW!!

HE SAID TO ASK YOU "DOES THE GOVERNMENT PAY HIM (JASON) TO GET ON ALL OF THESE R/C FORUMS ALL DAY LONG, AND TALK CRAP TO OLD MEN?"

TIM SAID THE SAME THING, JUST CHANGE IT FROM OLD MEN TO "GUYS THAT WEAR COWBOY HATS?"

KASH SAID: "DID I HEAR SOMEONE PUT THE SMACK DOWN ON A COWBOY AND HIS HAT?"
Tell Jack it's only his taxes that are paying for me to keep monitoring those forums. So as long as he keeps working, I will be employed. Someone has to make sure the internet is still secure for you guys.
Besides he knows as well as I do we can't talk crap to old women or we get the crap knocked out of us and no fun that night. You guys live in the wrong area to be cowboys.