R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-05-2010, 10:26 PM   #886
Tech Elite
 
RCCARTMAN's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Shippensburg PA
Posts: 4,067
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

The rain we had in the evening has the track a little tacky and there are 2 puddles that can be swept off, but will probably be dry by sunrise with all the wind thats blowing around. The stars are out now so i assume the ran is done for a while but we shall see in the morning. As of right now racing is still on... Post again around 8 or 9
__________________
G's R/C Raceway www.gsrc.us Shippensburg PA 17257 (717)530-5200 Thanks for your support. Looking for Region 2 Racing? http://region2racing.com

Last edited by RCCARTMAN; 06-06-2010 at 06:07 AM.
RCCARTMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 03:56 AM   #887
Tech Elite
 
RCCARTMAN's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Shippensburg PA
Posts: 4,067
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Questions??

Still no more rain. Track has dried some more will post again between 9 - 10. So far racing is a go
RCCARTMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 06:09 AM   #888
Tech Elite
 
RCCARTMAN's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Shippensburg PA
Posts: 4,067
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

RIGHT NOW, THE SUN IS SHINING & THE WIND IS BLOWING A LITTLE.
THERE IS A PUDDLE ON THE TRACK AND JACK IS TRYING TO CLEAR THAT NOW. THERE IS A 40% CHANCE OF RAIN, BUT WE WILL HAVE TO SEE.
CALL US IF YOU NEED AN UPDATE BEFORE YOU MAKE THE TRIP.
I WILL POST AGAIN IN AN HOUR OR SO.
__________________
G's R/C Raceway www.gsrc.us Shippensburg PA 17257 (717)530-5200 Thanks for your support. Looking for Region 2 Racing? http://region2racing.com
RCCARTMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 07:05 AM   #889
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 88
Default

I really wish we could make it up there today but we have to watch graduation
C Haynes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 10:51 AM   #890
Tech Elite
 
RCCARTMAN's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Shippensburg PA
Posts: 4,067
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Haynes View Post
I really wish we could make it up there today but we have to watch graduation
CHARLIE,
G TRIED TO CALL YOU BACK, BUT WHOEVER ANSWERED THE PHONE, SAID IT WAS THE WRONG NUMBER. WE TRIED TO CALL THE NUMBER FROM THE CALLER ID AND THEY SAID WE HAD THE WRONG NUMBER. SO, GIVE US A CALL TOMORROW AT THE SHOP, PLEASE.

ROBIN
__________________
G's R/C Raceway www.gsrc.us Shippensburg PA 17257 (717)530-5200 Thanks for your support. Looking for Region 2 Racing? http://region2racing.com
RCCARTMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 12:43 PM   #891
Tech Elite
 
RCCARTMAN's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Shippensburg PA
Posts: 4,067
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

IT IS NOW 3:40 PM AND THE SUN IS SHINING BRIGHT, AND THE WIND IS BLOWING GENTLY.

THE RACES ARE MOVING ALONG SMOOTHLY.

HEY MATT & MITCH, THIS IS THE 2ND TIME YOU LEFT EARLY, AND BOTH TIMES THE SUN CAME OUT AFTER YOU TOOK OFF! I SMELL A RAT! LOL
CATCH YOU ALL LATER. ROBIN
__________________
G's R/C Raceway www.gsrc.us Shippensburg PA 17257 (717)530-5200 Thanks for your support. Looking for Region 2 Racing? http://region2racing.com
RCCARTMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 01:20 PM   #892
Tech Elite
 
RCCARTMAN's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Shippensburg PA
Posts: 4,067
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Sign Up for G'S OFFROAD BASH JUNE 12 and 13
$25 per class (pre-registry), $30 per class Sign up (June 12)
EACH ENTRY GUARANTEED A PRIZE VALUED from $8-$100+
Classes
STOCK SHORT COURSE
1 Ed Ziliox 2.4 ghz owns trans#________
2 Garland Smith 2.4
3 Jeremiah Firth 2.4 own
4 Kash Crickler 2.4 Rent
5 Mandy Hughes 2.4 Rent
MOD 2WD Short Course
1
2
3
4WD Short Course
1
2
3
8th Nitro
1
2
3
8th Electric
1 ED Ziliox 2.4GHZ 8th buggy owns trans #_________
2 Jeremy Gerhart VE8 2.4 Rent
3Garland Smith Jammin Conversion 2.4
4 Kash Crickler losi 8E 2.4 Rent
10th Mod Electric
1 Ben Coleman 2wd FM71 tsp rent
2
3
OTHER
1 Jeremiah Firth E Revo 2.4 Own
2
3
4
On saturday we will have 3 heats, and sunday we will have 1 heat, the mains, and prize drawings.
__________________
G's R/C Raceway www.gsrc.us Shippensburg PA 17257 (717)530-5200 Thanks for your support. Looking for Region 2 Racing? http://region2racing.com
RCCARTMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 07:15 AM   #893
Tech Addict
 
ALF420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Funkstown / Hagerstown MD.
Posts: 722
Trader Rating: 9 (85%+)
Default

Had a great time at G's and it was great geting to see everyone hope to make it back next sunday THANK YOU guys for every thing
__________________
Cold Fusion RC Products
www.fullthrottlerc.net Boonsboro MD "RIP"
ALF420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 07:54 AM   #894
Tech Elite
 
RCCARTMAN's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Shippensburg PA
Posts: 4,067
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALF420 View Post
Had a great time at G's and it was great geting to see everyone hope to make it back next sunday THANK YOU guys for every thing
IT WAS GOOD TO SEE YOU BOTH, TOO. IT'S ALWAYS A GOOD TIME WHEN GOOD PEOPLE & R/C'S ARE INVOLVED!!!

WE WILL BE HERE. SEE YA' THEN.
ROBIN
__________________
G's R/C Raceway www.gsrc.us Shippensburg PA 17257 (717)530-5200 Thanks for your support. Looking for Region 2 Racing? http://region2racing.com
RCCARTMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 11:05 AM   #895
Tech Regular
 
Sportin' Wood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Somerset, PA
Posts: 301
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Do ya guys get many Mod & 4x4 Short course trucks show up? Kicking around this weekend, but early sign up sheet has lots of Stock & 8th entries.
Sportin' Wood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 12:05 PM   #896
Tech Elite
 
RCCARTMAN's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Shippensburg PA
Posts: 4,067
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

this past week we didnt
t but we get from 3-8 mod sc both 2 and 4wd
__________________
G's R/C Raceway www.gsrc.us Shippensburg PA 17257 (717)530-5200 Thanks for your support. Looking for Region 2 Racing? http://region2racing.com
RCCARTMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 05:03 AM   #897
Tech Elite
 
Kash$'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Sykesville, MD
Posts: 2,687
Trader Rating: 51 (98%+)
Default

G i don't think Mandy is coming sunday her dad is wanting to ride so i think she is going riding with pops...
__________________
Kash "Money" Krickler .
Mugen Seiki / J Concepts / Airtronics/Sanwa USA / LC Racing , Baton Inc. / VIPER / REDS Racing USA / VP Racing Fuels / Tekno RC / Boca Bearings / G's Raceway & Hobbies / Waldorf RC / Upgrade RC / Kal Gaurd Lubricants /
Kash$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 07:17 AM   #898
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 88
Default

If it rains on saturday and Sunday will you guys do the two day race the next weekend
C Haynes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 08:02 AM   #899
Tech Champion
 
jmackani's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Shippensburg
Posts: 5,604
Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default Not looking good

I think we should think about racing boats instead.


jmackani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 08:09 AM   #900
Tech Elite
 
RCCARTMAN's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Shippensburg PA
Posts: 4,067
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmackani View Post
I think we should think about racing boats instead.


THERE IS A 30% CHANCE OF POP UP STORMS. THAT'S A 70% CHANCE IT WILL MISS US. ALL WE CAN DO IS WAIT AND SEE. LAST WEEKEND IT RAINED AND LOOKED LIKE CRAP. THEN THE SUN CAME OUT AND WE HAD A GREAT RACE.

IF IT DOES RAIN, WE WILL LET YOU ALL KNOW WHEN THE RE-SCHEDULE DATE WILL BE. THE NEXT POSSIBLE DATE WOULD BE JULY 10TH & 11TH.
ROBIN
__________________
G's R/C Raceway www.gsrc.us Shippensburg PA 17257 (717)530-5200 Thanks for your support. Looking for Region 2 Racing? http://region2racing.com
RCCARTMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
G'S R/C Raceway Shippensburg PA RCCARTMAN Track Locator Forum 20 03-11-2012 07:53 AM
G's RC Raceway in Shippensburg,PA!!! Off-road and dirt oval!!!! IMPACTPLAYR Racing Forum 12 04-30-2011 07:05 PM
which is the best 2wd offroad xxblackheartxx2 Electric Off-Road 19 04-07-2008 05:15 AM
SoCal Offroad RACERS!! Weekly offroad 10th and 12th scale racing! Syber Serulean Track Locator Forum 14 01-15-2008 12:30 PM
FYI off-road, oval, large-scale; Shippensburg Beeen Oval, Larger Scales and More 0 11-16-2005 12:41 PM


Tags
team h-town, _______________


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 08:33 PM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net