R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Old 05-26-2010, 06:27 AM   #811
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmackani View Post
Not upset at all, just want to make sure others know that you are running Saturday. I have a feeling it will be a low turnout since most are used to running Sunday.
WE CAN ONLY DO THE BEST WE CAN. IF NOONE COMES....THAT WILL BE MY FAULT.

ROBIN
Old 05-26-2010, 09:13 AM   #812
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Hello everyone! My son and I are thinking about racing at your track this weekend. We have been there a couple times to check it out and have been impressed. I have been in RC racing for a long time but this will be his 1st time. We are both planning on running our SC10's in your stock class. Which day do you think you will have the biggest turnout? I was hoping to give him the most memorable experience. Also, which stock tires work best? I know they have to be from another short course, to be allowed. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Chris & Cory Ward
DirtRacer68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 09:27 AM   #813
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 51 (98%+)

Jason awesome video of 1/8 electric ... Music was a good choice.
Mugen Seiki / J Concepts / Airtronics/Sanwa USA / LC Racing , Baton Inc. / VIPER / REDS Racing USA / VP Racing Fuels / Tekno RC / Boca Bearings / G's Raceway & Hobbies / Waldorf RC / Upgrade RC / Kal Gaurd Lubricants /
Kash$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 09:34 AM   #814
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to TVMRocket69 Send a message via Yahoo to TVMRocket69

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtRacer68 View Post
Hello everyone! My son and I are thinking about racing at your track this weekend. We have been there a couple times to check it out and have been impressed. I have been in RC racing for a long time but this will be his 1st time. We are both planning on running our SC10's in your stock class. Which day do you think you will have the biggest turnout? I was hoping to give him the most memorable experience. Also, which stock tires work best? I know they have to be from another short course, to be allowed. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Chris & Cory Ward
Welcome. I would say Sunday is the better day simply because that is the day that everyone knows G's races. As for tires I have heard the HPI's tires work really good.
AnswerUSA-RC Team Driver, G's R/C Raceway Team Driver, RBMods Team Driver, Kosmic R/C Fuel Team Driver, MurfDogg Motorworks Team Driver, Serpent S811B, Serpent S811t, MurfDogg Powered V-Desizn Carpet Ripper 5
TVMRocket69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 11:37 AM   #815
Tech Elite

Quote:

Thanks
Chris & Cory Ward
HI, WE ARE HAVING (MAKE UP) POINTS RACES ON SATURDAY.(BECAUSE IT WAS CANCELLED LAST SUNDAY, DUE TO RAIN) BUT YOU ARE STILL WELCOME TO RACE. WE ARE ALSO RACING THIS SUNDAY. AS FAR AS THE TIRES GO, AS BOB SAID,THE HPI SC TIRES ARE BEST (THAT'S WHAT OUR OPION IS).
IT WILL BE GOOD TO MEET YOU AND YOUR SON. FEEL FREE TO COME TO PRACTICE, THURSDAY OR FRIDAY-I'LL GIVE YOU BOTH FREE PASSES!
Old 05-26-2010, 11:42 AM   #816
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCARTMAN View Post
Racing will start at noon registration by 11:30 practice 9:30-1130... you can call ahead to register
EVEN THOUGH SATURDAY IS A MAKE UP, POINTS RACE, EVERYONE IS WELCOME.

SUNDAY IS ALSO A RACE DAY. WE WILL BE HERE BY 9:30 A.M. ON BOTH DAYS, SO FEEL FREE TO ARRIVE AROUND THEN AND PRACTICE A WHILE.

HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE THEN................
Old 05-26-2010, 12:03 PM   #817
Tech Elite

Exclamation KASH, BOWIE, ED, CHARLIE, CHUCK ANYONE!!

HI FOLKS, JUST CHECKING TO SEE IF ANYONE IS PLANNING ON RUNNING HERE THIS WEEKEND. WOULD LIKE TO KNOW, SO I AM NOT COOKING FOR PEOPLE THAT WILL NOT BE HERE.
IF SO, WHAT DAY? PLEASE GIVE US SOME FEED BACK.
LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING SOME NEW FACES ALONG WITH THE FAMILIAR FACES.

WE ALSO THOUGHT OF DOING A RACE MONDAY IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED, GIVE US A CALL. WE WOULD START ABOUT 10 A.M. AND FINISH IN TIME FOR YOU TO GET BACK TO THE FAMILY FOR THE COOKOUT!
IF WE DO NOT HAVE ANY RACERS COMING ON MONDAY, THEN WE WILL BE CLOSED.
Old 05-26-2010, 12:05 PM   #818
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kash$ View Post
I think that video was from Garland.
jmackani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 02:48 PM   #819
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to TVMRocket69 Send a message via Yahoo to TVMRocket69

I'm in for sunday.
AnswerUSA-RC Team Driver, G's R/C Raceway Team Driver, RBMods Team Driver, Kosmic R/C Fuel Team Driver, MurfDogg Motorworks Team Driver, Serpent S811B, Serpent S811t, MurfDogg Powered V-Desizn Carpet Ripper 5
TVMRocket69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 04:41 PM   #820
Tech Apprentice

My dad and I we be there Sunday
C Haynes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 04:53 PM   #821
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default Confused

I thought that Sun. was the points race (make up)? I know we race on Sat. But. I will only be there for Sun. What is for lunch?
Ed Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 09:37 PM   #822
Tech Elite

Me and Mandy will be there sunday to, trying to bring Brandon and Bowie to. Mandy will be coming up friday to pick up battery and to practice a little, you and her can hang and talk chick stuff. I am working on my third build right now, lol....G's rc; offroad in shippensburg pa-002.jpg
Mugen Seiki / J Concepts / Airtronics/Sanwa USA / LC Racing , Baton Inc. / VIPER / REDS Racing USA / VP Racing Fuels / Tekno RC / Boca Bearings / G's Raceway & Hobbies / Waldorf RC / Upgrade RC / Kal Gaurd Lubricants /
Old 05-26-2010, 09:39 PM   #823
Tech Elite

Quote:

Thanks
Chris & Cory Ward
Slash Tires work the Best hands down !!!!!!!!
Old 05-27-2010, 04:28 AM   #824
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Thanks everyone for your responses. I already feel more welcome than I have in a long time being around rc dirt oval racing. Robin, Cory and I look forward to meeting you as well. Thanks for the free pass offer unfortunately we won't be able to make it, Thursday or Friday. We are really excited and look forward to meeting everyone Sunday.
DirtRacer68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 07:55 AM   #825
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kash$ View Post
HI KASH, GARLAND DID THE VIDEO THIS TIME, BUT JASON HAS DONE SOME FOR US, TOO. SO, IT DIDN'T HURT TO THANK HIM ALSO!

WELL, IT LOOKS LIKE NOONE CAN MAKE IT FOR SATURDAY, SO I GUESS WE WILL CANCEL RACES.

SUNDAY WILL STILL BE RACE DAY, THOUGH.

THE WEATHER SHOULD BE AWESOME. SEE YA' BOTH THEN.
ROBIN