R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Old 05-02-2010, 08:49 PM   #646
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 51 (98%+)

Mugen Seiki / J Concepts / Airtronics/Sanwa USA / LC Racing , Baton Inc. / VIPER / REDS Racing USA / VP Racing Fuels / Tekno RC / Boca Bearings / G's Raceway & Hobbies / Waldorf RC / Upgrade RC / Kal Gaurd Lubricants /
Kash$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 08:57 PM   #647
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Agree, this is a sweet deal. I am already signed up.
jmackani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 09:13 PM   #648
Tech Elite

Good race day today glad we all waited .. Sorry forgot to get more pics but had a great time. I was glad to see some of the mimis guys come up and run in the dirt, way to represent for the MWC fellas.. Bring Unrath with you next time and Stevo. Larry way to drive today by the time Bob gets back from the foot injury you will be a whole lap faster..
and Robin thanks for the good food and Garland thanks for trying to make sure everyone is having a good time..
Mugen Seiki / J Concepts / Airtronics/Sanwa USA / LC Racing , Baton Inc. / VIPER / REDS Racing USA / VP Racing Fuels / Tekno RC / Boca Bearings / G's Raceway & Hobbies / Waldorf RC / Upgrade RC / Kal Gaurd Lubricants /
Old 05-03-2010, 04:56 PM   #649
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kash$ View Post
Good race day today glad we all waited .. Sorry forgot to get more pics but had a great time. I was glad to see some of the mimis guys come up and run in the dirt, way to represent for the MWC fellas.. Bring Unrath with you next time and Stevo. Larry way to drive today by the time Bob gets back from the foot injury you will be a whole lap faster..
and Robin thanks for the good food and Garland thanks for trying to make sure everyone is having a good time..
Kash its always fun racing with you
cyclone x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 08:30 AM   #650
Tech Elite

Chase did you smoke your speedo ? Or did it just go into thermal shutdown ? I am working on getting this heat issue fixed gonna call Randy today at tekin and get some serious info, this heat problem is ass. Will post my info later for all that run the tekin rx8 speedo's. Oh yeah what motor are you running again ??
Old 05-04-2010, 09:23 AM   #651
Tech Elite

Ok just got off the phone with Randy Pike @Tekin and he is also running the Hotbodies VE8. Ok here is why we are overheating Chase.
Pinion to small excessive rpm all the time causing heat, Randy recommended we run his set-up use 22 tooth pinion with the 2050 motor and a 23 tooth pinion with the 2650 motor. He said our cars will be twice as fast easier to drive last 20 minutes and stay cool. No more half throttle for 15minutes for me, i was really getting tired of milking the throttle for the mains now we can lay it down, if we keep an averrage of 39-40 second lap time we can easily turn 25 laps in the main, i am gonna go for 26-27 laps as a goal for sunday and the rest of the season. If we can keep the heat down Chase, the cars will be even faster and sicker !!! I pitty the nitro guys, lol....
Hope this helps everyone running or considering getting a Hot bodies VE8.
Old 05-04-2010, 09:37 AM   #652
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to TVMRocket69 Send a message via Yahoo to TVMRocket69

26-27 laps. in 15 minutes. I smell a Nitro/Electric challenge comming.
AnswerUSA-RC Team Driver, G's R/C Raceway Team Driver, RBMods Team Driver, Kosmic R/C Fuel Team Driver, MurfDogg Motorworks Team Driver, Serpent S811B, Serpent S811t, MurfDogg Powered V-Desizn Carpet Ripper 5
TVMRocket69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 09:51 AM   #653
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVMRocket69 View Post
26-27 laps. in 15 minutes. I smell a Nitro/Electric challenge comming.
Lol, i am dreaming big Bob ! Hope to see you soon toe broke and all .. Larry was doing really good sunday..
Old 05-04-2010, 01:10 PM   #654
Tech Elite

hey kash will you be there this saturday
Old 05-04-2010, 01:28 PM   #655
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclone x View Post
hey kash will you be there this saturday
LCRC race this saturday, back to G's sunday. I hope G gets my battery in this week i can pick it up thursday or friday.... 14.8 5200's smc, sweetness.
Old 05-04-2010, 03:29 PM   #656
Tech Elite

Quote:
LCRC race this saturday, back to G's sunday. I hope G gets my battery in this week i can pick it up thursday or friday.... 14.8 5200's smc, sweetness.
i wont be able to make it to LCRC but G i can so ill be there practicing for sure. Im gunna get the Fantom one 4 cell
Old 05-04-2010, 06:14 PM   #657
Tech Addict

Quote:

Thats a awsome pack!! Do you guys have any cash races?
Old 05-05-2010, 03:23 PM   #658
Tech Elite

G or Robin let me know if the batts come in so i can run up and pick em up before saturday. Thanks
Old 05-05-2010, 03:32 PM   #659
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Kash,

I can take them to lcrc and save you a trip.
jmackani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 03:34 PM   #660
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Quote:
CASH, HORIZON SAID THE MANUFACTURER HAS NOT GIVEN THEM AN ETA FOR THE BATTERIES. I TRIED TO GET THE PINION YOU WANTED FROM HOBBY TOWN IN GLEN BURNIE, BUT THE BIGGEST ONE THEY HAVE IS A 19, TOO. SO IT LOOKS LIKE NOONE HAS IT. SORRY. SEE YOU SUNDAY.
ROBIN