Wiki Posts
Search

G's rc; offroad in shippensburg pa

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2010, 05:56 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Tim-Harris
The Tekin will just give you better controllability. It has a link so you can modify the power outputs.

The turbo boost wont be necessary unless your initials are JM
Yea I know all about the tekin goods.I use it everyweek.I got te hotwire and laptop I bring with.I'm just sayig for off-road use ya don't really need an adjustable timing esc.
Old 03-19-2010, 02:56 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by morris
Yea I know all about the tekin goods.I use it everyweek.I got te hotwire and laptop I bring with.I'm just sayig for off-road use ya don't really need an adjustable timing esc.
Thanks for all the really good info. What do you think about the LRP SPX? I have one in my B44 but have never raced it. In fact the B44 was put together over this winter. So I might run one in the RC10T4. Still have not really looked at brush-less motors yet.
Old 03-19-2010, 03:12 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by NitroxDiver
Thanks for all the really good info. What do you think about the LRP SPX? I have one in my B44 but have never raced it. In fact the B44 was put together over this winter. So I might run one in the RC10T4. Still have not really looked at brush-less motors yet.
I haven't followed the esc wars.so I'm not sure what to say about that esc.lrp does make good stuff.so I would think that it would be ok.the only reason I went tekin is cause of it's size.with them coming out with all the adjustments.well that was a plus...lol
Old 03-19-2010, 03:17 AM
Tech Rookie

I haven't followed the esc wars.so I'm not sure what to say about that esc.lrp does make good stuff.so I would think that it would be ok.the only reason I went tekin is cause of it's size.with them coming out with all the adjustments.well that was a plus...lol
Good point, some many choices. I will shop around some more. So if I get a tekin go with the redline (13.5t) motor also?
Old 03-19-2010, 03:21 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by NitroxDiver
Good point, some many choices. I will shop around some more. So if I get a tekin go with the redline (13.5t) motor also?
I have heard both good and bad things about the motors.trinity duo1 have prolly the best tourqe out of Ll of them.I would think that they are good.
Old 03-19-2010, 03:26 AM
Tech Rookie

I have heard both good and bad things about the motors.trinity duo1 have prolly the best tourqe out of Ll of them.I would think that they are good.
Great thanks for the info. So now why do I have two really expensive hobbies?
Scuba and RC, got to love it.
I will look around to see what deals are on the street. At least there is a few more weeks to get things together.
Old 03-19-2010, 06:22 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

WELL, THE TRACK HAS STARTED TO TAKE SHAPE. WE GOT SOME WORK FINISHED TODAY, BUT HAVE ALOT LEFT TO DO. ANYONE THAT IS INTERESTED IN HAVING ANY INPUT IS WELCOME TO COME OUT AND LEND A HAND.
THANKS TO COURTNEY, CHARLES & CHARLIE, DAN, AND JEREMY FOR THEIR HELP TODAY. TOMORROW, WE ARE STARTING AT 9 AM. LET'S HOPE FOR GOOD WEATHER SUNDAY, TOO. THANKS AGAIN.
ROBIN @ G'S
Old 03-20-2010, 04:40 PM
Tech Elite

Thanks to all that came out to help today. I appreciate it. A special thanks to our forman, Kendal. She did a great job keeping an eye on the workers from the racers stand!! sneaky:
I will be completing the track, hopefully, tomorrow.
If we all pitch together, we can be practicing tomorrow afternoon. lol
Thanks again. G & family

p.s. Opening race day will be the 3rd Sunday in April! That is April 18,2010. Don't forget, the people that attended the Christmas party received the first race--FREE! Bring your certficate on opening day.
Old 03-21-2010, 12:48 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default spring is in the air...

looking foward to coming out, and getting down on your dirt... thank god winter is dead
Old 03-21-2010, 01:10 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by baf1
looking foward to coming out, and getting down on your dirt... thank god winter is dead
HEY baf1, YES, WE HAD A MEMORIAL SERVICE FOR WINTER LAST WEEKEND! HA
WELL, THE TRACK IS OPEN FOR PRACTICE. WE ARE GOING TO REPLACE A FEW MORE BARRIERS, BUT IS RUNS NICE.

WE HAD ANOTHER GOOD GROUP OF PEOPLE HELPING OUT TODAY. THANKS TO JOHN, JEREMY AND TRAVIS FOR ALL OF THE HELP!
TRAVIS IS NEW TO OUR TRACK, DROVE AN HOUR TO GET HERE TO HELP US OUT! WE APPRECIATE IT!

HOPE YOU ALL CAN MAKE IT OUT TO PRACTICE WHENEVER WE'RE OPEN. DON'T FORGET THE 3RD SUNDAY IN APRIL, IS OUR FIRST RACE! WE ARE STARTING THE RACES AT NOON, JUST LIKE LAST YEAR (OPEN AT 10:30). THIS MAY CHANGE TO AN EARLIER RACE TIME, IF MORE PEOPLE SHOW UP THIS YEAR.
WE'RE LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU.
ROBIN @ G'S

Last edited by RCCARTMAN; 03-21-2010 at 01:14 PM. Reason: ADD INFO
Old 03-21-2010, 01:14 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Looks like this season is going to be the best one yet, especially with the new track design. Bigger and better! The layout feels awesome, even with an unfamiliar car (thanks Travis!) just minutes after it was finished!

Makes me want to put my CR back together
Old 03-21-2010, 02:24 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by Beeen
Looks like this season is going to be the best one yet, especially with the new track design. Bigger and better! The layout feels awesome, even with an unfamiliar car (thanks Travis!) just minutes after it was finished!

Makes me want to put my CR back together
Ok that track is huge and FAST!! Even if I am the rookie, but it was still fun.
Nothing broke on the first run of a new buggy.
Had a good time helping with the track. I look forward to the return trip to get some time on the track.
Beeen, your welcome.
Old 03-21-2010, 04:46 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Classes

What all classes will we be running this year? I know Matt, Mitch, and I will be bringing the E-Revos. Sam get your's ready . Also Jerin and I will be bringing the slashes out, look forward to some good comp. Will there be a mod SCT class, and what will be the rules for the Spec SCT (Spec Slash)? I just picked up a blitz as well so not sure which I will be running. Look forward to making it out again. Jeremiah
Old 03-22-2010, 06:22 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I got some questions for you guys.

Do you know if you are running a 4x4 slash class this year, if not what class would you put it in?

Also, Do you have new up to date rules for Stock SCT this year, are all SCT trucks allowed or just slash only?

I am looking to come up next Sunday for practice if you are going to be open and weather permits.

-Troy
Old 03-22-2010, 08:49 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Troy1x
I got some questions for you guys.

Do you know if you are running a 4x4 slash class this year, if not what class would you put it in?

Also, Do you have new up to date rules for Stock SCT this year, are all SCT trucks allowed or just slash only?

I am looking to come up next Sunday for practice if you are going to be open and weather permits.

-Troy
uh oh looks like some touring guys are coming out to play on the dirt!

can we have some pictures of the track? thanks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.