Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

The ending.

Last edited by RCCARTMAN; 08-08-2012 at 07:20 AM. Reason: An Ending
RCCARTMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 06:27 PM   #4442
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

TR I have independent first witness's that will attest to the "event", or lack there of.

Remove any post and any mention of myself, my family, my business, or likeness there of, in a negative manner, as this could be detrimental to my livelihood. You are no longer permitted on our property, I would appreciate if you would respect my requests.
Old 08-05-2012, 06:31 PM   #4443
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCARTMAN View Post
This is slanderous, and false. Please cease and desist any further false allegations. I immediately asked the individual (new customer) in which I was searching something up on the internet between rounds what he and his sons takes on the "event" that transpired and not a hand was placed on your child... no endangerment what so ever was ever even close to happening. I can't believe you can sit there and type or believe the Nate has never been out of line. You stood there when he called me or others "losers" "stupid" "dumb", he has been told to get out of the announcing room for his disruptions to the racing program when I had to make you get him out of there. His disrespect and inappropriate manners which he obviously gets from you, we all see it, had to stop I asked him to stop, he continued, I said "you know you are really annoying", which he was annoying to all individuals on this day because he is allowed to be... I emphasized again you need to stop or go outside... he continued.... I said " that's it go outside" he refuses and state " I am gonna tell your dad" he leans back in the chair, smirks and shakes his head then says "kiss my butt" last straw I stood up from computer and lifted his chair and said " get outside" not a hand on him, no chance for him to get hurt. Not that big off a deal...??? Even said to Monica I don't know whats wrong with that boy... I never have a problem out of you and you are the real trouble maker" (joking with her). There is a line between joking and disrespect and someone should teach that lesson. I would never endanger a child or any other for that matter and I thought you would know that. Children are never going to fully disclose there wrong doing and always diminish anytime they are caught up in any situation.

You know deep in your heart you are wrong, because if you really believed I would have or did something to potentially hurt your child we would have been fighting... I would expect nothing less... but you know its your unwillingness to man up and accept that you knew this behavior has been going on and you are embarrassed.

I hold no hard feelings to you, Nate, and especially not Monica... But due to your breaking my window (which granted were second hand windows), bending my metal screening on the window, throwing trash and nails in my parking lot, threatening to "throw me off the drivers stand", oh yeah and this little sit at your PC bash session I now longer want any further contact with you. You have done tons to help me and I will always be appreciative for that, but I am done. I will continue to list your business and promote your business on my site, but I want nothing else from you. I just hope you teach your child some respect and you learn a little more patience and pay more attention to your child.

Realistically when did it become mine or my mothers job to watch others children.

TO ANY FOLKS THAT COME TO G'S...From now on folks keep your children with you...This is not a babysitting service, You had them you watch them. No children are allowed in the shop without a parent or guardian, unless they are invited. No one except my parents behind the counter except my parents (to decrease our loss/ items forgot to pay for/ theft/ etc.) We are too good to people and this is how we get screwed over, when people mistake kindness for weakness. Never again.

If the false allegations and slander persist I will be forced to take other measures less pleasant.

Thanks Again,

Your Former Friend Garland
Well played sir
Old 08-05-2012, 06:34 PM   #4444
Tech Elite

T.R. Shame on you. Monica was so afraid? She continued coloring a picture. Since you were not at either of the incidents you spoke of in your statement, I do not know how you can make a statement. We have always been very good to our customers and their children. Anyone that comes here knows that. Shame on you for all the lies you put on this forum. Good luck in all you do. Disrespect is taught to the children by actions of the parent. Enough said. Robin
Old 08-05-2012, 06:54 PM   #4445
Tech Elite

Dave man this crap breaks my heart. I love kids and wish I could have kids, but I can't... If there were a fire in this building I would die trying to save any kid or adult... I don't have a mean bone in my body and this happens out of nowhere... I am so tired of this. I gotta take some time from this man. I don;t hate Nate, he was rude and I made him leave. He can be a really good kid when he wants, and a pain in the but when he wants...all kids can and more and more of the adults up here are acting this way. Its really not worth it. If anyone is thinking of opening an r/c track or hobby shop ...please invest your money more wisely. Little return, little appreciation, little hope. I wanted to go back to teaching, but what if these allegations surface... Who would hire a supposed child abuser?

How many explosions and blow ups have happened lately ....Y???

Its really losing its fun for the racers, and this makes the hobby recede even lower. I'd rather have 20 good people come out and race and have a good time than have 100 people being butt heads.

Folks the shop is closed til Friday at least... I don't even want to look at this place. I literally feeling sick...just a bunch of crap.

SOOOOO unnecessary.

Last edited by RCCARTMAN; 08-05-2012 at 07:10 PM.
RCCARTMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 07:13 PM   #4446
Tech Master

I met garland back I 2003 or 04 when he had the store in hagerstown when I lived there , he always had a positive attitude and was a nice person and very helpful . Me and my friend tim raced on his track when he opened the track in shippensburg took a few years of to do the army thing , but I came back because I like the people and Garland , Robin and Jack have always been nice to me and my family.
Old 08-05-2012, 07:13 PM   #4447
Tech Elite

We all need to let it go. This forum is for R/C talk, so let's get on with it. Races this weekend! Who's up for it? ME! RGS
Old 08-05-2012, 07:18 PM   #4448
Tech Master

Well I think I fixed my switch problem with the novak , if not im getting a mmp from steve mowen . And I got my 10.5 in the mail I was using a 13.5 . It didn't have enough power for the track .
Old 08-05-2012, 07:52 PM   #4449
OSR
Tech Fanatic

Default racing

Track was good. Mugen was good. Be back soon
NOT EVERYONE GETS A CHANCE TO OWN AND RACE RC CARS....IF YOU DO, YOU SHOULD APPRECIATE IT!
OSR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 07:55 PM   #4450
OSR
Tech Fanatic

Default racing

Gary Ohem was asking me some questions while marshalling.......Mugen was the single word answer to all of them.
NOT EVERYONE GETS A CHANCE TO OWN AND RACE RC CARS....IF YOU DO, YOU SHOULD APPRECIATE IT!
Old 08-05-2012, 07:56 PM   #4451
OSR
Tech Fanatic

Default racing

Mugen
Old 08-05-2012, 09:28 PM   #4452
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

i just want to race RC cars!and have a good time,and talk and talk,the END.
Steve Tice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 03:33 AM   #4453
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Track was awesome sat..... Too bad team puken turned to team orders to keep the AE behind them......
Old 08-06-2012, 03:34 AM   #4454
Tech Regular

Old 08-06-2012, 03:34 AM   #4455
Tech Regular