R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-17-2012, 08:33 PM   #3871
Tech Elite
 
goehm's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Northern VA
Posts: 2,744
Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRADLER View Post
YEAH I'LL GET THE FIRST LAP WITHOUT YOU CRASHING INTO ME.
You let a 3S Losi run down your 4S Associated!? If I had a horn I would have honked before knocking on your back bumper.

BEEP BEEP - Losi comin' thru - all AEs move out da way!
__________________
--GO!
Come visit G's RC Raceway / Shippensburg, PA / www.GSRC.us
goehm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 08:46 PM   #3872
Tech Regular
 
fastestcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 487
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCARTMAN View Post
How are feeling Travis?
Still in pain but go back thurs to drs
__________________
Team Associated RC8.2E
fastestcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 05:00 AM   #3873
Tech Regular
 
TRADLER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 478
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by goehm View Post
You let a 3S Losi run down your 4S Associated!? If I had a horn I would have honked before knocking on your back bumper.

BEEP BEEP - Losi comin' thru - all AEs move out da way!
wow, the sh-t getting deep now. Lets set the record straight, you crashed not once but twice going down the steps. I made a sweet little move around that upside down honk of poop losi. You got a gift from some unknow marshall, then in typical losi style you drove your (will say car) straight up my cars rear end. Fliping me over, then that same marshall gave you another give by slowly walking down the steps before turning me over. Agian this happen not once but twice, I don't know how much you payed that marshall but it must have been enough.
TRADLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 06:13 AM   #3874
Tech Elite
 
RCCARTMAN's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Shippensburg PA
Posts: 4,067
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

We wish you a speedy recovery Travis. If u need anything let us know. As you can see the trash talking continues TR needs u back as his Team AE support, Alex picked up the slack this weekend in your absense , Mike has Gary for Losi, and Killa B and Kash in the Kyosho.
__________________
G's R/C Raceway www.gsrc.us Shippensburg PA 17257 (717)530-5200 Thanks for your support. Looking for Region 2 Racing? http://region2racing.com
RCCARTMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 08:17 AM   #3875
Tech Master
 
skeasor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: usa
Posts: 1,089
Default

Any 2wd buggy races there? I'm a new guy trying to get into racing...

thanks!
__________________
Support: http://bumpsandjumpsrc.com/, http://thehiddenhangar.com/, https://www.kranzelshobbies.com/, http://aerotechhobbies.net/
skeasor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 08:31 AM   #3876
Tech Elite
 
goehm's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Northern VA
Posts: 2,744
Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRADLER View Post
wow, the sh-t getting deep now. Lets set the record straight, you crashed not once but twice going down the steps. I made a sweet little move around that upside down honk of poop losi. You got a gift from some unknow marshall, then in typical losi style you drove your (will say car) straight up my cars rear end. Fliping me over, then that same marshall gave you another give by slowly walking down the steps before turning me over. Agian this happen not once but twice, I don't know how much you payed that marshall but it must have been enough.
Translation: On the first lap, a pack of (brand withheld due to legal proceedings) thugs continuously mugged my Losi and stole one of my lipo cells on the stepdowns. After waiting at the bottom of the stairs wounded and heartbroken, a friendly AE (Ms Daisy) came strolling by. Using quarter throttle, I mis-calculated the speed of said AE and tried to help push it over the next jump in fear that it'd get stuck on the uphill.

If anyone finds my missing lipo cell, please send it to:
Losi Domination HQS, in care of G.O.
G's Racing Emporium
Pit Space #4
Shippensburg, PA
NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
__________________
--GO!
Come visit G's RC Raceway / Shippensburg, PA / www.GSRC.us
goehm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 08:34 AM   #3877
Tech Regular
 
TRADLER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 478
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by goehm View Post
Translation: One the first lap, a pack of (brand withheld due to legal proceedings) thugs continuously mugged my Losi and stole one of my lipo cells on the stepdowns. After waiting at the bottom of the stairs wounded and heartbroken, a friendly AE (Ms Daisy) came strolling by. Using quarter throttle, I mis-calculated the speed of said AE and tried to help push it over the next jump in fear that it'd get stuck on the uphill.

If anyone finds my missing lipo cell, please send it to:
Losi Domination HQS, in care of G.O.
G's Racing Emporium
Pit Space #4
Shippensburg, PA
NO QUESTIONS ASKED.


OH how losi only remeber things the way they want( forget the true).
TRADLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 09:16 AM   #3878
OSR
Tech Fanatic
 
OSR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 761
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRADLER View Post
OH how losi only remeber things the way they want( forget the true).
Lets test my "losi" memory skills..... I think tq and fourth on the grid were losi's, and a losi won....my memory skills are fine
__________________
Mike McGhee
G's RC Raceway
Don't be a sore LOSER! You'll look like an IDIOT!
NOT EVERYONE GETS A CHANCE TO OWN AND RACE RC CARS....IF YOU DO, YOU SHOULD APPRECIATE IT!
OSR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 10:11 AM   #3879
Tech Regular
 
TRADLER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 478
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSR View Post
Lets test my "losi" memory skills..... I think tq and fourth on the grid were losi's, and a losi won....my memory skills are fine
Here we go sticking ur nose in were it didn't belong.
TRADLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 10:17 AM   #3880
Tech Elite
 
goehm's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Northern VA
Posts: 2,744
Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRADLER View Post
Here we go sticking ur nose in were it didn't belong.
Well, to be fair, the car whos front bumper allegedly make contact with your rear bumper was a Losi that had a 'Mike' sticker on it's window.
__________________
--GO!
Come visit G's RC Raceway / Shippensburg, PA / www.GSRC.us
goehm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 10:48 AM   #3881
Tech Regular
 
TRADLER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 478
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by goehm View Post
Well, to be fair, the car whos front bumper allegedly make contact with your rear bumper was a Losi that had a 'Mike' sticker on it's window.
Thick as thieves.
TRADLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 11:49 AM   #3882
Tech Regular
 
TRADLER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 478
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSR View Post
Lets test my "losi" memory skills..... I think tq and fourth on the grid were losi's, and a losi won....my memory skills are fine
No your having memory problems to. How many races have you won in an AE car. And what ur not going to talk about thrid on the grid and AE car of which had or has ur name on it still. How soon we forget were we come from, Once we become TRADERS.
TRADLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 12:25 PM   #3883
Tech Regular
 
fastestcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 487
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSR View Post
Lets test my "losi" memory skills..... I think tq and fourth on the grid were losi's, and a losi won....my memory skills are fine
tq...??? a gimped up half talent TQed over you losi with an AE....the week before... so saying you tqed doesnt mean much....
__________________
Team Associated RC8.2E
fastestcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 12:30 PM   #3884
Tech Regular
 
fastestcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 487
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSR View Post
Lets test my "losi" memory skills..... I think tq and fourth on the grid were losi's, and a losi won....my memory skills are fine
and further more you just barelly nudged my tq from last week.... and you had on new tires... i ran on slick track with old junk tires....
__________________
Team Associated RC8.2E
fastestcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 02:00 PM   #3885
OSR
Tech Fanatic
 
OSR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 761
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastestcat View Post
and further more you just barelly nudged my tq from last week.... and you had on new tires... i ran on slick track with old junk tires....
NEW SLOGAN: "TEAM LOSI, NICE GUYS DON'T ALWAYS FINISH LAST"
__________________
Mike McGhee
G's RC Raceway
Don't be a sore LOSER! You'll look like an IDIOT!
NOT EVERYONE GETS A CHANCE TO OWN AND RACE RC CARS....IF YOU DO, YOU SHOULD APPRECIATE IT!
OSR is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
G'S R/C Raceway Shippensburg PA RCCARTMAN Track Locator Forum 20 03-11-2012 07:53 AM
G's RC Raceway in Shippensburg,PA!!! Off-road and dirt oval!!!! IMPACTPLAYR Racing Forum 12 04-30-2011 07:05 PM
which is the best 2wd offroad xxblackheartxx2 Electric Off-Road 19 04-07-2008 05:15 AM
SoCal Offroad RACERS!! Weekly offroad 10th and 12th scale racing! Syber Serulean Track Locator Forum 14 01-15-2008 12:30 PM
FYI off-road, oval, large-scale; Shippensburg Beeen Oval, Larger Scales and More 0 11-16-2005 12:41 PM


Tags
team h-town, _______________


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 10:26 PM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net