R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Old 06-29-2011, 07:50 AM   #2911
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

[QUOTE=Kash$;9321811]He is pursuing other avenues of the RC world right now, him and T still owne Waldorf RC so I am sure sooner or later he will be back, right now he has been taking his son fishing on his race days.. I am sure the 2 of them will get another track going soon enough, they had one awhile ago. Jason Nuclear is ripe for the picking, they just want someone to show up and they will hand over the keys, been thinking about it myself lately, its only 45 minutes from my house.. The rent is the right price, lol.[/QUO

Do it Kash and you ll never get to race again, look at how much G races.
TRADLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 09:50 AM   #2912
Tech Regular

First off G Robin @ jACK You all are some of the nicest people.You guys listen and try to do everything that is asked of you when it comes to track work etc. Then i come up there to race and all i hear is how you need to do this and that and it would be great are u fuckin kidding me i think that your place is great the way it is things can always b improved on but to hear these fn wanna bees sit and say that shit drives me crazy.How many of u assholes make a livin racing rc my guess is none so if your not a pro gettin paid to race or unlees you are gonna put up your own money to help these folks then shut your mouth come race and enjoy what we have before winers and wanna bees like you make another place go under with all your demands .
Sponsors Sheila's Jewlery and Loan me myself @ I Race Team,Stuff I choose to use, Kyosho,O.S ,Hi Tech, Airtronics,,AKA ,Orion, VP,Fuel,Track,G's raceway,McGhee"s custom paint for keeping my buggy"s lookin good!
killa B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 10:52 AM   #2913
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to NeverATiteLine Send a message via Yahoo to NeverATiteLine

Quote:
Originally Posted by killa B View Post
First off G Robin @ jACK You all are some of the nicest people.You guys listen and try to do everything that is asked of you when it comes to track work etc. Then i come up there to race and all i hear is how you need to do this and that and it would be great are u fuckin kidding me i think that your place is great the way it is things can always b improved on but to hear these fn wanna bees sit and say that shit drives me crazy.How many of u assholes make a livin racing rc my guess is none so if your not a pro gettin paid to race or unlees you are gonna put up your own money to help these folks then shut your mouth come race and enjoy what we have before winers and wanna bees like you make another place go under with all your demands .
First off i must agree Jack Robin and G are the nicest people u ever want to meet and the track/shop is defiantly the nicest around (I drive a lil over 2 hours to get there) but I don't believe anyone in the previous posts are "attacking" G or the track itself, we are just giving some ideas on how to keep the marshals doing their jobs. I dont know you personally so i dont know how often you race at G's but if you have been there lately you can clearly see that after guys race they are NOT getting out an marshaling. This is NOT G, Robin or Jacks fault or any fault of the track at all...it is the racers that are not taking on their responsibilitys ... the posts are simply suggestions not "demands"
Old 06-29-2011, 12:33 PM   #2914
Tech Regular

im not talkin about the marshall prob its things ive heard at G s i go there often and hear alot of B.S THERE IS far to much for me to type also im not attacking any one group or person if people truly wanted to make it better at any track u race at then u would just show up race and have fun.But they show up and wine not enough water to many rocks i dont like the jumps dont take so long call out lap times more bla bla bla WTF it will get better if u make small suggestions and go about your day but most of them if u dont do what they want they wont come back.How does that help a track get better thats what children do when they dont get there way . I just dont want to see G close like my place did then there will be no local place 4 me im hagerstown and i aint driven to lcrc every time i want to race no matter how nice it is and yes there is a small marshall prob almost every track has to deal with it just my 2 cent
Sponsors Sheila's Jewlery and Loan me myself @ I Race Team,Stuff I choose to use, Kyosho,O.S ,Hi Tech, Airtronics,,AKA ,Orion, VP,Fuel,Track,G's raceway,McGhee"s custom paint for keeping my buggy"s lookin good!
Old 06-29-2011, 12:57 PM   #2915
Tech Regular

And by they and them i mean the guys that show 2 weekends before a big race and wine about almost everything could u do this or that then after the big race they never come back . IN my opinion if u only are showin up 4 one race u dont get to say shit again just my 2 cent .
Old 06-29-2011, 01:06 PM   #2916
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

A good rule of thumb is probably for anyone to offer to actually HELP make a change they recommend. If I was an owner, and someone said that they'd help me put in a nice set of triples or something, I'd take it a lot more seriously. Otherwise I'd add it to my list of ideas and evaluate that along with the 5,000 other items on the agenda!
goehm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 02:20 PM   #2917
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kash$ View Post
We might see Tony from time to time, him and steve were thinking about taking over nuclear, I dont think they will its to far for them. The rcos series is run by homer from the tiltyard.
Kash you said Sunday that "Tony owns his own track, and will only be here for the ROAR RACE." I was asking about the RCOS Race in August.

Yes, Homer is calling the RCOS here in August.. Robin
Old 06-29-2011, 02:23 PM   #2918
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmackani View Post
I think Homer is running RCOS.
When I asked about Tony running, I meant racing. I know Homer is in charge of that. We are looking forward to all of the races on G's itinerary. Robin
Old 06-29-2011, 02:32 PM   #2919
Tech Elite

Thumbs up

G will take all of the suggestions into account. Once he makes his decision, he will post the update. As of now, we are racing this Sunday.
Robin
Old 06-29-2011, 02:56 PM   #2920
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVMRocket69 View Post
Family and I had a blast sunday. Was good to see everyone again. Not sure about this weekend yet. No more kids for us. 4 is plenty, plus I had the doctor close that factory after the last kid . Plus if I have another kid I think wifey would kill me. See everyone again soon.
The factorys been closed thats some funny stuff there Bob
blacksunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 03:32 PM   #2921
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

HAHA. When my mother-out-law hints at a third child to my wife, I show her the following:

http://www.laughness.com/vagina-is-not-a-clown-car.957
Old 06-29-2011, 04:12 PM   #2922
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Honest, it's only the box that the kids come in. I still can't get my wife to agree that we should still practice in case we want to have another one. Of course, I have to keep an eye on Barry while I am racing and he's not to make sure he's not taking my practice time. I have to wonder how much money families like that are making off of tv shows too. Just think of all those tax deductions. Heck, I bet the government pays taxes to them.
Old 06-29-2011, 06:27 PM   #2923
Tech Elite

Awesome job today guys. the track is starting to spruce up for the big events.. Thank you Mike, Travis, Brad, TR, and Jason. Guys I really appreciate all of your efforts. By the way guys there was some sunglasses and a sweat shirt left behind. Brad and Dustan said they are going to come out tomorrow to do some here and there things on the track. TR is going to come back out saturday to use our ingenious grader. Our program is only going to get bigger and better so if you havent made it out... get on board. OH YEAH almost forgot spoke to Losi and they are donating some vehicles for our ROAR and RCOS races. He said to raffle them off and he will also donate some other prizes. I know atleast 2 but not which ones yet... I will update ASAP

Last edited by RCCARTMAN; 06-29-2011 at 06:38 PM.
RCCARTMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 07:28 PM   #2924
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Glasses would be mine
Old 06-30-2011, 03:07 AM   #2925
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (85%+)
Lightbulb Just my 2 cents

To fix the turn marshaling is very simple

1 Set up 1 -10 spots on the track for marshal with a # on a cone , dirt or were ever

2 what ever # you are on the list / heat sheet is your spot "you" don't pick were you want to marshal

3 If you don't see ( MR I'm better than you and I don't marshal ) beside your # on the track your docked your best lap or start them a lap down next race or just tell them there done for the day

It wont take very long for them to get with the program then

Another thing to these guys that want more more more what the F do you want for $15 the race fee should be $50 per day or more just do the math it takes a hell of a lot of $15 bucks to run a track and pay the bills so the next time you want this or that your $15 didn't buy a 5 gallon bucket of dirt do the math dirt is $100 a load or more JUST THINK SOME ARE CLUELESS ABOUT WHAT IT TAKES TO RUN A TRACK AND CHANGE TAKES $$$$$ AND IT EASY TO SPEND SOME ONE ELSE MONEY IF YOU WANT MAKE A DONATION AT THE SAME TIME YOU WANT YOUR CHANGE I'M SURE IT WOULD BE APPRECIATED..... Just my 2 cents sure it might make a few mad but any one knows me knows Alf tell it how he see it and can give a damn less what some may think & can care less if you like it or like me or not THE TRUTH HURTS but the truth is the truth appreciate & support the track you have today because it may not be here tomorrow