Wiki Posts
Search

G's rc; offroad in shippensburg pa

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2011, 06:47 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jetsetter
how did the races turnout...looked like the sun decided to show up after all....
Yeah you guys missed out. The track dried out not long after you left.
Old 06-05-2011, 07:17 PM
Tech Elite

Crazy day today. I thought we were gonna be skunked by the rain this morning but we were able to pull off the race due to the hard work, the saw dust from TR, and the brave soul who put their vehicles out on the track and getting the wet stuff displaced. I think the wait was worth it, at least I hope you all feel the same. I had issues all day with the software and my head was thumping half of the time so I am sorry for the mishaps. We need to come up with a plan for many areas of concern. The Miz, a Mr. West (not Kanye) were putting it down... I have heard about you guys but wow 36 second laps, thats nuts. Some serious competition today with 19 E-Buggies. Tony if were serious about the cd, i would greatly appreciate that. I really want to get my ebuggy going again, as well as my truggy. Folks if you had a good time please sound off about your day... Once again folks I honestly appreciate the support. These are trying times, and many hobbyshops/tracks are struggling. Helps us keep our facility going. We will work to make our program bigger and better... there is always room for improvement and we are willing to make it happen. We are going to visit Nuclear RC next week to get a feel for our approach to the ROAR Event.

Last edited by RCCARTMAN; 06-05-2011 at 11:32 PM.
Old 06-05-2011, 07:29 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by RCCARTMAN
Crazy day today. I thought we were gonna be skunked by the rain this morning but we were able to pull off the race due to the hard work, the saw dust from TR, and the brave sould who put their vehicles out on the track and getting the wet stuff displaced. I think the wait was worth it, atleast I hope you all feel the same. I had issues all day with the software and my head was thumping half of the time so I am sorry for the mishaps. We need to come up with a plan for many areas of concern. The Miz, a Mr. West (not Kanye) were putting it down... I have heard about you guys but wow 36 second laps thats nuts. Some serious competition today with 19 E-Buggies. Tony if were serious about the cd, i would greatly appreciate that. I really want to get my ebuggy going again, as well as my truggy. Folks if you had a good time please sound of about your day... Once again folks I honestly appreciate the support. These are trying times, and many hobbyshops/tracks are struggling. Helps us keep our facility going. We will work to make our program bigger and better... there is always room for improvement and we are willing to make it happen. We afe going to visit Nuclear RC next week to get a feel for our approach to the ROAR Event.
Honestly... Today, I just came to have fun and I think thats all that counts.
Old 06-05-2011, 07:45 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Yeah you guys missed out. The track dried out not long after you left.
I really didn't want to leave (especially after driving 85 miles ), but I wasn't sure about the weather and I didn't want to miss the last weekend of racing before I left for vacation. I plan on racing most weekends at your place this summer, someone has to catch Kash....even if it isn't me

~Ron
Old 06-05-2011, 08:05 PM
Tech Elite

Kash got owned today... haha just messing with you. But Tony admitted later that he felt bad for taking that $20 from you for the lessons. But on the bright side the baby didnt need that formula.. Mandy will just have to be sore longer.
Old 06-05-2011, 08:54 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Fun day G. and Crew!

Thanks
Old 06-05-2011, 09:14 PM
Tech Elite

Garland.

I know this guy who goes around to other tracks and runs races. He even supplies all the hardware. Let me know if you are interested in my services for the ROAR race.

Also I will call you this week about getting an RCOS event at your track.
Old 06-05-2011, 11:37 PM
Tech Elite

Thumbs up Glad the rain left.

It is good to hear that most of the people had a great time. We are going to address the turn marshal situation at this weeks race meeting. It was a pleasure to meet some new people this week and also good to see familiar faces. Some good, clean competition going on. Hope to see you all again soon.
Robin
Old 06-05-2011, 11:45 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by TTO1 Racr
Honestly... Today, I just came to have fun and I think thats all that counts.
You are 100% right! If it isn't fun, it's time to pack it in. I know I had fun! (except the buggy bruise on my left leg! lol ) Robin
Old 06-05-2011, 11:46 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by PADIRTLMJUNKIE
Fun day G. and Crew!

Thanks
Thank you for coming. Another day of fun for us, too. Robin
Old 06-05-2011, 11:49 PM
Tech Elite

Just wanted to say "thank you" to Danny. He came to the track to spectate, and ended up turn marshaling the entire day. We really appreciate it Dan! Robin
Old 06-06-2011, 07:34 AM
Tech Addict

You are 100% right! If it isn't fun, it's time to pack it in. I know I had fun! (except the buggy bruise on my left leg! lol ) Robin
Sorry bout that Robin, spasm in my steering hand, I swear!! I had a blast all day long. I will be there every chance I get this year!! It is probably the best layout I have every run on!!
Old 06-06-2011, 07:46 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by NeverATiteLine
Sorry bout that Robin, spasm in my steering hand, I swear!! I had a blast all day long. I will be there every chance I get this year!! It is probably the best layout I have every run on!!
I want to know how your car is still in one piece after impact testing the wall on the back triple and that launch on the front stretch off of pit lane.
Old 06-06-2011, 07:55 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jmackani
I want to know how your car is still in one piece after impact testing the wall on the back triple and that launch on the front stretch off of pit lane.
We always make this comment too!
Then I come down wrong off a double and I have snapped A-Arms and what not.

Sounds like a fun day yesterday. Can't wait o get back up there again.
Old 06-06-2011, 08:14 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by jmackani
Well, I know one thing those rail road ties have no give at all!! As far as the Joey Chitwood stunt show off the pit road ramp on the front stretch...all i can say is NAILED that landing, no flips,rolls or pipes involved. The car flies nice!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.